剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我觉得你这是在放弃自己的生活
I feel like you're throwing your life away.
不是
I'm not.
我是在开始新的生活
I'm starting a new one.
不论何时何地
Anywhere, any time.
有需要 就找我
You need something, you call me.
保重 罗伊
Take care of yourself, Roy.
我会很想你的 稻草人
I'll miss you most of all, scarecrow.
准备好在我塞进你包里的
Just be ready to get a million calls
那部无法追踪的卫星电♥话♥
on that untraceable satellite phone
接到好多好多来电吧
I stuffed in your bag.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你才是
Thank you.
以一到十的等级
So, on a scale of one to ten,
你对我们的生气程度是几
how... mad at us are you?
我得学着让人帮我
I need to learn to let people help me.
你是该好好练习一下了
You could use the practice in that.
我只是觉得有时你太专注于
I just think sometimes you're so focused
你爱的人了 就会忘记
on people you love, you forget...
看到还有爱你的人
to see that there are people who love you.
正好够我们三人以及绍夫用的
Just enough inoculant for us.
接种体
And Akio.
那她呢
What about her?
我们得给我们自己和绍夫接种
We need to inject Akio and ourselves
然后你们三人得去安全之处
and then the three of you need to get somewhere safe.
那你呢
And what about you?
我拿疫苗时还顺了这部手♥机♥
I lifted this when I took the vaccine.
显然 这是瑞孚某个手下的
And clearly, it belongs to one of Shrieve's men,
因为里面有
because it has the plans
他们准备怎么散布病毒的计划
for how they are going to distribute the virus.
我要用这个去阻止他们
I'm going to use it to stop them.
不 你别去
No. You won't.
-我们去 -塔苏
- We are. - Tatsu!
我们明明有希望拯救千百万的无辜群众
What example are we setting for our son
却只顾自保 这会给我们的儿子
if we have a hope to save millions of innocent people,
-树立什么样的榜样啊 -听我说
- but only save ourselves? - Listen to me--
你俩得照顾绍夫
The two of you need to take care of Akio.
我不会负责...
I am not going to be responsible--
你得学着让人帮你
You need to learn to let people help you.
而我和马赛欧会帮助你
And Maseo and I are going to.
那...
What about...
死亡闪电吧
Deathbolt.
棒
Nice!
除了我 就你最会
You know, you're the only other person
取名字了
who's good at the names.
他们是怎么得到能量的
So, how do they get fed?
怎么完成转变的
And, you know, complete the transaction,
可以这么说吧
so to speak?
西斯科
Cisco?
你说西蒙斯是来自中城的 对吧
You said Simmons is from Central City, right?
对 最后登记的地址是
Yeah. Last known address,
迪克西峡谷路4160号♥ 怎么了
4160 Dixie Canyon. Why?
这上面说 2013年12月11日
According to this, Jake Simmons was a guest
杰克·西蒙斯被抓进了奥帕尔市警局
of the Opal City Police Department on December 11th, 2013.
这日期好像挺耳熟
What do I know that date from?
这就是测试粒子加速器的那天
That was the date of the particle accelerator test.
但如果暗物质爆♥炸♥那晚
But if Simmons wasn't in Central City
西蒙斯不在中城 那...
the night of the dark matter explosion, then...
他又怎么会是超能力者呢
how can he be a meta-human?
你知道我是谁吗 孩子
Do you know who I am, child?
你是恶魔
You're the demon.
我是恶魔的首领
I am the demon's head.
一如我的前人
As those were before me,
而很快 就会是你哥哥
and very soon, your brother.
他绝不会接任你的位置
He will never take your place.
他会的
He will.
只要我给他足够的动力
Once I've given him sufficient motivation.
我哥哥会杀了你
Oh, my brother's going to kill you!
不
No.
他会祈求我
He's going to beg me.
护我免于惩罚
在你奴仆复生之日
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表