剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我们今晚有很多来玩的人
We had a lot of crashers here tonight.
没错 我看出来了 你在这干嘛
Yeah, right. I can see that. What are you doing here?
他们让我们留下来 做笔录
They asked us to stay and give statements.
不 我是说在这个混♥蛋♥的派对上
No, I mean, at this douchebag's party.
-汤米 对不起 -你真的喜欢
- Tommy, I'm s-orry-- - Wow, you really have
这些纨绔子弟对吧
a thing for these rich bad boys, don't you?
也许 只是也许
I mean, you think maybe, just maybe,
他们中有人害死了你妹妹
one of them gotten your sister killed
-能让你对这种人死心 -爸爸
- would have gotten you cured of that. - Dad!
你怎么样 小甜心
And what about you, sweetheart?
穿成这样 真好笑
Dressed like that. It's funny;
我都不知道你是在追随
I can't figure out if you're following in
你哥哥的踪迹还是我死去的女儿的
your brother's footsteps or my dead daughter.
爸爸 你知道
Dad, you know what--
我只是发现一次小小的船上旅行
I'm just observing how one little boat trip
会让每个人的生活都一团糟
can turn everyone's life to crap.
够了
That is enough!
别在这吵
You are not doing this here.
我们得走了
We're leaving.
马上
Right now.
真是谢谢
Well, thank you for that.
不好意思 我让你丢人了吗
I'm sorry, was I embarrassing you?
没有 你给自己丢人了
No. Yourself.
至少我知道我是谁
At least I know who I am.
我是不会改变我的本性的
And I'm not becoming someone I'm not.
和富豪花♥花♥公♥子♥在一起无所事事
Hanging around with billionaire playboys
像个拜金女似的
like some kind of gold digger?
在旧金山出♥卖♥♥♥自己
Taking on a sell out job in San Francisco.
这就是你生气的原因吗
Is that what this is about?
莎拉死的时候 你说你要去念法学院
When Sara died, you said you wanted to go to law school
因为你想令这个世界更美好
cause you wanted to make the world a better place.
韦瑟比·波斯纳
Wethersby Posner is one of
是国内最有名的公♥司♥之一
the most prestigious firms in the country.
你说你想帮助人们
You said you wanted to help people.
而你所做的一切只会让富人更富
All you'd be doing there is helping fat cats get fatter.
如果你现在没喝得这么醉
You know, maybe this sermon would have
你的话会更让人信服一些
a little bit more credibility if you weren't so lit right now.
我不需要清醒
Well, I don't need to be sober
也能看到你如何对待自己的人生
to see what you're doing with your life.
我只是希望你也能看清楚
I just wish you could, too.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
派对上的人都有可能看到你
Anyone at that party could have seen you!
我拉上帽子遮住了脸
Yeah, I pulled the hoodie down to cover my face.
伪装是没用的
That disguise wouldn't work
即使你脸上涂满了油彩
even if you smeared grease paint all over your face.
所以你就要用枪指着我吗
So, what, you came to chastise me at gunpoint?
我们已经知道铲土机项目的拍卖♥♥地点
We got the auction location from the scraper program.
康在利用一家属于你的家族企业的
Kang's using a defunct steel factory
倒闭钢铁厂
owned by your family's company.
不管了 这任务我不做了
I-I don't care. I'm done with the mission.
-奥利弗 -不 回到这里
- Oliver... - No, coming back here,
马赛欧 已经让我看到我留下的残局
Maseo, has shown me all the wreckage that I have left behind.
如果我今晚跟你走 然后被杀掉
And if I go with you tonight and I get killed,
就会失去所有
then I lose any chance I've ever had
弥补这一切的机会
of fixing all of the things that I broke.
你没机会了 沃勒会杀了你...
You don't have that chance! Waller will kill you--
我的家族资源丰富 和媒体也有联♥系♥
My family's resourceful; we have connections in the media.
肯定会有办法让我们免遭沃勒的毒手
There has to be a way to shelter us from whatever Waller does.
奥利弗
Look, Oliver,
如果你想赎罪
if you want redemption,
那就从钱娜维那毁灭世界的生化武器开始吧
start with all the lives Chien Na Wei's bio weapon could end.
那些人对我来说都是陌生人
Those people are strangers to me.
而这些人
These people...
都是我的朋友和家人
they're my friends and my family.
他们会为你这个自私的决定而感到羞愧
And they will be ashamed of this selfish choice you're making.
他们已经以我为耻了
They're already ashamed of me.
再见 马赛欧
Good-bye, Maseo.
等等 我好像找到路了
Hey! Wait, I think I found a path.
西娅
Thea?!
停下
Stop!
这是什么
What the hell was that?
是个诱杀装置
It was a booby trap.
哪个神经病会把那种东西放在这里
What kind of psycho would put that thing there?
是我
Me.
天呐
Oh, God.
斯莱德要上飞机了 我们要快点
Slade's going to be at the plane. We need to move.
不不不 我们要休息会 休息会
No, no, no, we need to rest, we need to rest,
就一会好吗
just a few minutes, ok?
斯莱德要上
Slade gets to--
如果你最后昏倒了 他会杀掉我们俩的
He will kill us both if you end up passing out, ok?
好吧 好吧
Ok, ok, ok.
就几分钟
Couple minutes.
为什么没告诉我莎拉的事
Why didn't you tell me about Sara?
别问了
Oh, come on.
每次我提起她 你都在回避
Every time I bring her up, you end up evading it.
因为现在不是讨论的时候
Because this isn't the time.
我们需要集中精力
We just need to focus.
可我集中不了
Well, I'm not, ok?
知道你对我有所隐瞒
Knowing that you're keeping something from me again--
这让我无法集中精力
it's keeping me everything but focused right now.
告诉我
So tell me.
是马尔科姆杀了莎拉
Malcolm killed Sara.
不 他当时和我一起在柯尔多马尔蒂斯
No. No, he was in Corto Maltese with me, ok?
他不是直接下的手
He didn't kill her directly.
他利用了别人
He used someone.
他用药物控制了那人
He put them under the influence of a drug...
所以她不知道自己当时在做什么
So she wouldn't know what she was doing.
她
She?
哪个她
She who?
你杀了莎拉
You killed Sara.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, God.
不 莎拉 不 她是我的朋友
No, Sara? No, she-she was my friend!
你怎么不告诉我
How could you not tell me?!
因为你当时被药物控制了
Because you weren't you.
天呐
Oh, God.
你无法控制自己的行为
You had no control over your actions.
这不能怪你
You cannot blame yourself.
你对马尔科姆的看法是对的
You were right about Malcolm, ok?!
他根本不爱我
He doesn't love me!
我就是个笨蛋
I'm an idiot.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
和炼狱岛有关的所有事情
This whole thing with Lian Yu.
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous!
我们到底在这做什么
And what the hell are we even doing here?
同样的问题
I ask myself the very same question...
我也一直在问自己
over and over.
斯莱德
Slade...
别
Don't.
好极了
Oh, yeah.
你们远道而来
You've come a long way.
我还没兑现自己的诺言呢 小子
I have yet to make good with my promise, kid.
你好啊 奥利弗
Hello, Oliver.
我告诉自己要录下这段视频
I told myself I was recording this message
以防我意外死去
in case I died suddenly,
不过我觉得可能是
but I wonder if it isn't just easier
对着摄像机镜头说这些更简单点
to say what I have to say to a video camera.
我不是你想象的那个人 奥利弗
I'm not the man you think I am, Oliver.
我没有拯救我们的城市 我辜负了它
I didn't save our city, I failed it.
我做了很不好的事
I did something terrible,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表