剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Despite everything, I still do.
我也爱他
I do, too.
这...
How...
怎么可能
is that even possible?
-在他做了... -这些事之后
- After what he's - Become.
我不知道
I don't know.
但我觉得约翰说得对
But I think John's right;
我觉得我们要记住最好的他
I think we have to remember the best parts of him,
我们也要向前看
and we have to move on.
你是想说服我
Are you trying to convince me
还是想说服你自己
or yourself?
我们俩
Both of us.
我不知道要怎么做 但是我们得继续生活
I don't know how, but we have to go on living.
这是奥利弗
That's what Oliver...
奥利想让你拥有的
Ollie would want for you--
让你忘记过去
to move on.
好好生活
To live.
让你在仍旧可以的时候跟你所爱的人在一起
To be with the one that you love while you still can.
罗伊已经不在了 所以...
Roy is gone, so...
你之前经历了很多
You've had a lot on your plate,
我一直想找一个合适的时机
and I've been trying to think of the right time
告诉你
to tell you this...
罗伊还活着
Roy's alive.
我们伪造了他的死亡
We faked his death.
如同大部分伪造死亡故事相同这说来话长
It's a long story, as most fake death stories are.
我们打算要告诉你的 我保证
We were going to tell you, I promise.
但是你大部分时候一直处于昏死状态
But then you were busy being mostly dead,
之后奥利弗决定成为黑暗奥利弗
and then Oliver signed on to become darth Oliver.
-我不... -他开始了
- I don't-- - He's starting...
一段新的生活
a new life.
一段希望你也参与其中的新生活
One that hopefully includes you.
如果你也希望的话
If you want it.
当我的女儿离开南达尔巴特
When my daughter left Nanda Parbat,
她带走了一些对我们的未来很重要的东西
she absconded something critical to both our futures.
你还记得我指给你看的村庄吗
Do you recall the village I showed you?
那个只有死尸的村庄
The one where only the dead remain?
-那曾是你的家 -曾经是
- It was your home. Was.
而我被要求在那制♥造♥死亡
And I was obligated to unleash death upon it.
自从有拉斯的存在就开始有这个传统
It has been this way ever since there has been a Ra's.
这是成为真正掌权者的最后一步
You see, it is the final act of ascension,
成为恶魔首领的转变过程
the transformation to demon's head.
抹杀前世的生活和家
The erasure of one's former life, former home.
我的前任
Now, my predecessor,
他在1609年用霍乱抹杀了
he wiped away Alexandria, Egypt,
埃及亚历山大港
with cholera in 1609.
今天你也要做同样的事情
Today you will do the same.
你认得出这些吗
Do you recognize this?
阿尔法和欧米茄生化武器
The Alpha and Omega bioweapon.
事情始末如此
Beginning and the end.
娜莎偷了这个来防止我的继承人
Nyssa stole this to prevent my heir from doing that
做今天你将要做的事
which you will do today.
你要把这个用在星城
You will unleash this on Starling City.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表