剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Just signed the lease.
你觉得这地方怎么样
What do you think?
西娅 你签下的这地方
Thea, you're signing a lease on a spot
你完全不可能负担得起
that you can't possibly afford.
-事实上我可以 -哪来的钱
- I can, actually. - With whose money?
马尔科姆·梅林 我是说他的财产
Malcolm Merlyn's. His estate, I mean.
当我离开星城的时候 我跟奈德·福斯特
When I left Starling City, I mentioned something
提起过马尔科姆是我父亲这件事
to Ned Foster about Malcolm being my father,
还有一堆我不理解的法律条款...
and there's a lot of legal stuff I didn't understand, and--
他把钱留给你了
He left you money?
全世界都认为他死了
The entire world thinks he's dead.
所以是的 法律上他的财产
So, yes, legally, his estate
都留给他的亲骨肉
goes to his last living heir.
所以上周你跟我说
And last week when you told me
有人投资你的酒吧 也是骗我的
that you had investors for the club, that was a lie?
我怕你对我接受他的钱
I was afraid you wouldn't react well
感到生气
to the idea of me taking his money.
这钱沾满了鲜血 西娅
It's blood money, Thea!
你不知道马尔科姆·梅林都能做出些什么
You don't know what Malcolm Merlyn is capable of!
但我知道他的钱可以做些什么
I know what his money is capable of,
帮我租下这间可爱的顶层公♥寓♥
renting me this really sweet loft.
听我说 他还活着
Listen to me. He's alive,
一旦你拿了他的钱 他就能控制你
and if you take his money, he has a hold on you.
你有点小题大做了
I think you're being a little melodramatic.
我是他女儿 他不会让我身处险境的
I'm his daughter, ok? He's not going to put me in danger.
他害死了503名无辜的人
He's responsible for the death of 503 innocent people,
其中包括你哥哥
including your brother.
这事就不要再提了
Now that is a card that you do not get to play.
你是我哥哥
You are my brother,
但这不代表你有权力
but that does not mean you have the right to tell me
告诉我要怎么过
what I can do with my life.
我掌控自己的生活
I am my own person.
搬家工人明天就来了
The movers are coming tomorrow,
你可以带着爆米花来看我
so you can stop by with popcorn
或者干脆别来
or not stop by at all.
搞什么
Oh, please.
出什么事了
What is going on?
奥利
Ollie?
你没事吧
You ok?
我们是兄弟之眼
We are Brother Eye.
这座城市的审判已定
Judgment has been rendered against this city.
执行已经开始
Its sentence carried out.
地震 围攻
An earthquake. A siege.
接下来
This is what comes next,
每个人都将臣服于我们
a new life you will live on your knees,
这一切只要按下一个键就能实现
and it will take nothing more than a push of a button.
现在我们说了算
We are in control now.
这只是开始
And this is just the beginning.
让光明重现吧
Let there be light.
一个夜店
Oh, a nightclub.
我觉得我这么穿不适合来夜店
You know, I'm really not dressed for a nightclub.
-真的吗 -你说呢
- Really? - You think?
这是我朋友的地方 他需要我帮忙
My friend owns the place. He just needs
恢复一下电力 仅此而已 所以
a little help turning the power back on, so,
你为什么不... 过来
why don't you... come, come.
-站好别动 -站在这里吗
- Stay put. - Stay here?
-就在这里 -好
- Right here. - Ok.
有没有找到这个...
Hey. Any luck tracking this--
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
拜托 告诉我这就是你的朋友
Please tell me this is your friend.
-不 妈妈 这是奥利弗 -奎恩
- No. Mom, this is Oliver - Queen.
很高兴见到你
Very nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
Yes, it's so nice to meet you, too.
你认识多少位亿万富豪
How many billionaires do you know?
狄格尔 这是费利西蒂的妈妈
Diggle, meet Felicity's mom.
妈妈 我是约翰·狄格尔
Mom. John Diggle.
很高兴见到你
Hi. Very nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 天呐 你好
Nice to meet you, too. Oh! Hello!
这个小东西是谁
Who is this little nugget?
这是我女儿莎拉
This is my daughter Sara.
-老妈 妈 -怎么了
- Mom. Mom. mom! - What?
我们得下楼去
We have to go downstairs.
不好意思 我不是故意耽误你们的
Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to stop you.
不好意思 看到小宝宝比较激动
I'm so sorry. Little baby moment. So sorry.
很高兴终于见到你了
It's great to meet you, finally.
是的 我也很高兴
Yes, yes, definitely.
你怎么把莎拉带到这里来了
Why is Sara here?
莱拉在圣普利斯卡有任务
Lyla's on an assignment in Santa Prisca
保姆又请了病假
and the nanny called in sick.
可是我们不能把她带下去
But we can't bring her down there.
为什么 奥利弗 她又不会告诉谁
Why not, Oliver, who's she gonna tell?
她
Well, she,
把她带下去让我很不舒服
I'm not comfortable with her down there.
天哪
God help me.
我妈很喜欢小孩 所以
My mother loves babies. Just...
真的吗
Really?
不管这个兄弟之眼是谁
Whoever this Brother Eye group is, somehow got access
他们侵入了市里的安全网络
to the city's protected network
上传了一个感染整个系统的病毒
and uploaded a system-wide virus.
有办法追踪吗
Any way to trace it?
没办法 任务一完成
No, it deleted itself as soon as
病毒就自动删除了
it completed its task.
他们说电力线路爆♥炸♥只是开始而已
They said the power outage was just the beginning.
那我们就在下一次灾难发生之前阻止他们
Then let's find them before there's a next time.
劳瑞尔 你还好吗 来的路上没出事吧
Hey, Laurel, are you all right? Did you get here ok?
没事 我就在附近
I'm fine. I was close.
但为什么我会收到应急服务警报
But why do I get the Emergency Services Alert?
他们不应该打给地方检察官吗
Why don't they call the district attorney?
他去海滨城拜访他的侄女了
Cause he's visiting his niece in Coast City.
你现在是代理检察官了 恭喜
You are the acting district attorney. Congratulations.
你好 警探 队长
Hello, detective, captain.
你们在查这个"兄弟之眼"吧
Look, you're on this Brother Eye thing, right?
-没错 -很好
- We are. - Good,
因为这里没有比你更懂电脑的了
cause there's no one here knows computers better than you.
不用了 最后说一次
No, for the last time,
我对买♥♥假身份证不感兴趣
I am not interested in buying a fake ID.
我要挂了 拜拜
I am hanging up now. Bye.
我妈妈向你问好
My mom says hi.
你还在生我的气吗
You still angry at me?
我已经越过防火墙进入网络账户了
I was past the firewall and into the account network.
你拔掉插头的时候
I had 3,000 debts wiped
我已经清除掉了三千个债务
by the time you pulled the plug on me.
那你想想要不是我阻止了你
Well, think of how many accounts you could go to prison for
你会因为清理了多少个账户而入狱
if I hadn't stopped you.
放松
Relax.
域名系统是未被配置的
The DNS wasn't configured.
他们追查不到我们的
They can't backtrace me.
他们可以 因为二级目录是配置了的
They can. The subroot was configured.
通过进入账户
By accessing the accounts,
你激活了一个人人都可以追踪到的数据包反馈
you set off a packets feedback that anyone could trace back to.
你胆小害怕的时候真是光彩夺目
You are gorgeous when you're being a chicken.
-我是认真的 -我也是认真的
- I'm serious. - I'm serious.
库珀·谢德尔 停下 不许动
Cooper Seldoel that's enough! Don't move!
-你被捕了 -什么
- You are under arrest. - What?!
不要 放开我
No! Let go of me.
不 不 不要
No, no, no!
-你因违反联邦法典 -库珀
- You're under arrest for violation - Cooper!
-第18卷1030条规定被捕 -不 不要
- of U.S. Code title 18, section 1030. - No. Don't!
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
放开他 放开他
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表