剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你
You!
这都是你干的
This is all your doing.
不要
Don't!
娜莎与此事无关
Nyssa had nothing to do with this.
命运安排你前来
You were delivered by the prophecy.
你娶了我女儿
You wed my daughter.
你的名字是厄尔·莎菲尔
Your name is Al Sah-Him
你是沃伊夫·厄尔·高福
and you are Wareeth Al Ghul!
我的名字
My name...
是奥利弗·奎恩
is Oliver Queen!
奥利弗·奎恩已经死了
Oliver Queen is dead.
很快 你也会死
And soon, you will be, too!
我把我的事业交给了你
I handed you my crusade!
我唯一的任务
My only mission!
我已经有自己的事业了
I already have one.
就算你这次活下来了
Survive this,
我也会不断地去找你
and I will come for you again and again
直到你死
until your end of days!
但首先 你的城市将会灭亡
But first, your city will perish!
那是唯一的降落伞
It's the only parachute.
系好安全带 听我指挥
Stay strapped in and do exactly as I say.
好了 我们的液压装置也失效了
All right, we've lost hydraulics.
你右腿边有个红色的手柄吗
Is there a red lever by your right leg?
有
Yes!
好 我一下令
Ok, on my go,
你就把它拉起来 顺时针转动
you'll pull it up, you'll turn it clockwise,
再推下去 明白了吗
push it back down. You understand?
明白
Yes!
3, 2, 1. Now!
现在推下去
Now back down!
这会很疼的
This is going to hurt.
香港
病毒扩散3日后
他的骨灰摆在里面了
节哀顺变
有同情心的人们
请保护像绍夫这样没有抵抗能力的人
待他像自己的孩子一样
不不
Oh, no.
我不能接受
I couldn't.
他爱你
He loved you.
你是他的朋友
You were his friend.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我的人会来找我的
My people will be looking for me.
他们找到我只是时间问题
It's just a matter of time till they find me.
动手吧
Do it.
你还记得阿曼达·沃勒吗
Do you remember Amanda Waller?
她就是我来在香港的原因
She's the reason that I'm in Hong Kong.
她觉得我有一种特殊的才能
She thought I had a special talent.
她教了我许多东西
She taught me things.
让我给你演示演示
Let me show you.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have much time.
没时间干什么
For what?
我还以为你说过奥利弗有个计划
I thought you said Oliver had a plan.
是啊 但要是万一没奏效
Yeah, and in the event that it doesn't work,
他还有后援
he has a back-up
那就是我们
us.
约翰 我们来确定一下
John, let's determine
我们军♥火♥库的情况
the status of our arsenal.
劳蕾尔 去找你父亲 开始发动警力
Laurel, go to your father; start mobilizing the police.
帕尔默先生 我需要你找到一种物质能中和
Mr. Palmer, I need you to find something that will neutralize
通过空气传染的病毒
an airborne contagion.
斯莫克小姐 我们来找找
Miss Smoak, let's find out
我们刺客联盟的朋友可能在哪里吧
where our League of Assassin friends might be.
不好意思 是我没说清吗
I'm sorry. Did I mumble?
我们听他安排
We follow his lead.
暂时的
For now.
大伙 我设了一个敌人逼近警告
Ah, guys, I set up a proximity alarm
来侦测未经授权进入这层的情况
to detect an unauthorized entry to this level.
它现在像疯了一样在响
It's going off like crazy.
娜莎
Nyssa.
-约翰... -你个混♥蛋♥
- John-- - You son of a bitch!
也许我们该给他们一点空间
Maybe we should give these guys the room.
娜莎看上去很开心啊
Nyssa looks happy.
你俩是在度蜜月吗
You two on your honeymoon?
这他妈是怎么回事 奥利弗
What the hell's going on, Oliver?
说话啊
Start talking!
在过去几个月里
The reason that I have
我一直和马尔科姆保持联♥系♥的原因是
kept Malcolm close for the past several months
他手上有我们敌人的重要情报
is because he had critical intel on our enemy.
他了解拉斯 了解联盟
He knows Ra's. He knows the league.
而且他知道假如我被指认为他的继任者
And he knew that if I was appointed his successor,
就意味着星城死定了
that meant Starling City was marked for death.
我们打败联盟唯一的办法
The only way that we were going to defeat the league
就是从内部攻破
was from the inside.
我必须离拉斯足够近 以便弄清楚
I had to get close enough to Ra's to find out how he was
他打算如何毁灭这座城市
going to destroy the city...
并阻止他
and stop him.
你信任马尔科姆·梅林
You trusted malcolm Merlyn
胜于信任你最亲近的两个人
more than you did the two people closest to you!
约翰 这和信任无关
John, it wasn't about trust!
我必须确保你们俩是安全的
It was about making sure that you and you were safe.
我只能让尽可能少的人知道这件事
I had to keep the circle as small as possible.
那等你回来了 你指望如何修复这一切
How did you expect to repair all this once you got back?
我没指望
I didn't.
我和拉斯带着病毒飞到星城
I flew with Ra's and the virus to Starling
我弄坏了飞机
and I sabotaged the plane.
之前的计划是...
The plan...
杀死拉斯 毁掉病毒
was to kill ra's and destroy the virus.
但是失败了
It didn't work.
你怎么能指望从坠机中生还
How did you expect to survive the plane crash?
你就没指望这个
You didn't.
你从没想过会进行这次对话
You never expected to have this conversation.
你计划去送死
You were planning on dying.
那就是你的大计吗
So that was your big plan?
牺牲自己来除掉拉斯
Sacrificing yourself to take out Ra's?
那是唯一的办法
It was the only way.
既然现在这计划失败了
At least now that it didn't work,
至少让我有机会告诉你俩
I get a chance to tell both of you
我有多么抱歉
how sorry I am.
说抱歉也没用 奥利弗
Sorry won't cut it, Oliver.
这次不行
Not this time.
但是相比起感情受伤
But we have bigger problems
和信任受损
than hurt feelings
我们还有更大的问题
and broken trust.
劳蕾尔得联♥系♥她的父亲
Laurel needs to contact her father.
雷得找到办法中和病毒
Ray needs to find a way to counteract the virus.
我相信马尔科姆告诉你们了
I'm sure Malcolm told you...
我们时间不多了
we don't have a lot of time.
奥利弗
Oliver!
你干了什么
What have you done?
他辜负了这座城市
He failed this city.
而我要给他他应受的正义的制裁
And I'm giving him the justice he deserves.
这不是正义
This isn't justice!
这是...错误的
It's... wrong.
他还活着
He's still alive.
只是疼晕过去了
Just passed out from the pain.
发现什么了
What'd you find?
我父亲没有使用市里任何一处
My father isn't using any of the League's
联盟的堡垒
ordinary redoubts in the city.
如果病毒在拉斯手上
If Ra's is here with the virus,
他为什么还不释放呢
why hasn't he used it yet?
有什么进展
Where are we?
什么也没有 拉斯是个老派
Nowhere. Ra's is old school.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表