剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
罗伊呢
Where's Roy?
他还在外面
He's still out there.
感觉市里的所有人都疯了
It's like the whole city has lost their minds!
不是所有人
It's not the whole city.
只有一个人
It's just one man.
-喂 -队长你好啊
- Yep? - Hello, captain.
因为你 三名警♥察♥躺在医院
I got three men in the hospital because of you.
我知道你觉得自己被人背叛了
I understand that you feel betrayed,
但是你不能气到失去理智
but you can't be so angry as to think
认为我把目标对准了无辜群众
that I'm just running around taking aim at innocent people.
我什么都不用认为 我很清楚
I don't think anything, I know.
我知道这种疯狂的行为得结束了
I know this madness has to end.
如果你不想让更多的人受到伤害
Now, you don't want any more people getting hurt,
你就来自首
you turn yourself in.
我就知道你会是这个反应
Yeah, that's what I thought.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
他现在很不好受
He's in a lot of pain.
我想着如果我们阻止了马赛欧
I thought that if we stopped Maseo,
就能阻止这种屠♥杀♥ 但娜莎是对的
we'd stop the killings, but Nyssa was right.
事情根本没这么简单
This extends way beyond him.
罗伊
Oh, Roy!
我没事 在哈德逊附近甩掉了他们
I'm ok. I got clear somewhere on Hudson.
我不得已朝几名警♥察♥射了箭
I had to shoot a few officers,
但都只是皮肉伤
but they're just flesh wounds.
我小看了拉斯
I've underestimated Ra's,
所以现在我们要付出代价
and now we're all paying the price.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
拉斯之所以追着不放是因为马尔科姆
Ra's is after us because of Malcolm.
你又有什么瞒着我
What don't I know?
你们还没说你们叫什么呢 我叫梅
You haven't told me your names. I'm Mei.
我叫绍夫 这位是...
I'm Akio, and this is--
汤米
Tommy.
汤米
So, Tommy,
你和这位小朋友是在躲谁啊
who are you and your little friend running from?
一言难尽
It's...complicated.
梅 说实话
But, Mei, the truth is that
我不知道为什么这个人要派人追我们
I don't know why this person has sent men after us,
但她就是追着不放
but she did.
这是你父亲吗
Is that your father?
他叫姚飞
His name is Yao Fei.
你怎么认识我姐姐的
And how do you know my sister?
在医学院认识的
Oh, medical school.
她没提到过什么美国朋友啊
She never mentioned any American friends.
你是美国人 对吧
You are American, aren't you?
我从医学院退学了
I dropped out of the medical school,
可我还是美国人
not of America.
你最后一次见我姐姐是什么时候
So when was the last time you saw my sister?
已经有一阵子了
It's been a while.
我也是
For me, too.
莎朵和我父亲在三年前失踪了
Shado and my father disappeared three years ago now.
警方认为他们被绑♥架♥了 但没有人来要赎金
Police think they were kidnapped, but no ransom came.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
警♥察♥说他们肯定死了
The police told me they must be dead.
如果真是这样 好歹我能解脱
If they were, at least I'd have some closure.
每一次电♥话♥想起 有人敲门
But each time the phone rings, someone knocks at the door,
或者当我遇见认识他们的人...
or when I meet someone who knew them...
我无法想象你的遭遇
I can't imagine.
你肯定累了
You must be tired.
倒不累 就是脏 我得洗个澡
Not tired, dirty. I need a shower.
卧室在那边 里面有新的毛巾
My bedroom's through that door. There are fresh towels.
-没关系吗 -嗯
- You're sure? - Yeah.
我会好好招待你这位小朋友的
I'll entertain your friend.
谢谢你
Thank you.
星城警署新闻发布会
听着 我是警♥察♥ 不是心理医生
Listen, I'm a cop, not a psychologist,
但以我的经验来看 杀手不分
but in my experiences, killers don't discriminate
有罪还是无罪
between guilty and innocent.
他们杀人是因为认为自己可以凌驾于法律之上
They kill because they view themselves as being above the law,
而绿箭跟那些杀手没有区别
and the Arrow is no different.
他是罪犯 而我向你们保证
He is a criminal. And I promise you,
我们会抓住他并追究其法律责任
we will find him and hold him accountable.
你还好吗
You OK?
谢谢你
Thanks for getting this.
我在餐厅遇见洛克哈特医生
I ran into Dr. Lockhart in the cafeteria.
我以为也许可以 我不知道...
I thought maybe, I don't know...
我能说服他能给雷注射那些纳米东西
I could talk him into giving Ray those nano-thingies.
-纳米机器人 -他连看都不看我一眼
- Nano-tech. - He wouldn't even look at me.
没看见我的裙子吗 拜托
Have you seen this dress? Hello!
妈妈
Mom.
那男人是个白♥痴♥
The man's an idiot.
我想...
I guess...
你得自己给雷注射
You're just going to have to be the one
那些小不点的机器人了
to inject those teeny tiny robot things into Ray yourself.
计划不错 不过我不是医生
Great plan, except I'm not a doctor.
连雷都说那东西可能会害死他
Even Ray said that they can kill him.
我不会拿他的生命来冒险 我不会
I'm not going to be the one to risk his life, I'm not.
他已经命悬一线了
His life is already at risk.
你刚才说的其实是你不想成为那个
What you're saying is that you don't want to be the one
抓住机会的人
to take the chance.
如果你父亲在这里...
If your father were here...
他会被捕的
He would be arrested.
可能吧
Probably.
但在那之前 他会告诉你 有时候
But right before that, he would tell you that sometimes,
我们要抓住机会
we got to take a chance,
尤其是为那些我们在乎的人
particularly for the people we care about.
我才不管什么预算呢 这是追捕行动
I don't give a damn about budgets. This is a manhunt!
现在给我增派人手 增加工作时间
Now approve the extra personnel and the overtime,
立刻马上
and you do it now!
我对刚才的粗暴对待表示抱歉
I apologize for the coarse treatment.
我没指望你能自愿前来跟我谈
I didn't think I'd get you to speak to me of your own accord.
你是那个人
You're him.
拉斯·厄尔·高福 很荣幸认识你
Ra's Al Ghul. It's an honor to meet you.
莎拉非常爱戴她的父亲
Sara spoke with such love about her father.
不许你说我女儿的名字
Don't say my daughter's name.
如果她不认识你的话 可能现在她还活着
If she'd never met you, she'd still be alive now.
如果莎拉没遇见我女儿的话
If Sara had not met my daughter,
她可能早就饿死在
she would have starved to death
炼狱岛的海滩上了
on the shores of Lian Yu.
她从没去过炼狱岛
She was never on Lian Yu.
你接受了错误的信息
You suffer false perception.
恐怕这只是其中的一条
One of many, I'm afraid.
你到底想要什么
Listen, what do you want?
像你女儿一样帮助这个城市
To help the city as your daughter did.
你在追捕那个叫绿箭的人
You hunt for the man they call the Arrow.
是的
Yeah.
怎么 你要帮我找到他吗
What, you going to help me find him?
如果我把他的名字告诉你
You'll be able to find him easily...
你会很容易就找到他
once I tell you his name.
我为什么要相信你告诉我的话呢
And why would I believe just any name that you'd throw at me?
因为有了这条信息
Well, because with this revelation,
一切都会真♥相♥大白
everything will become clear.
而你会意识到
And you will realize
你一直在寻找的那个人
the man you've been looking for
其实一直都在你面前
has been right in front of you the entire time.
也是那个人骗你
The same man who lied,
说他没有跟莎拉在炼狱岛待过
telling you he wasn't with Sara on Lian Yu.
奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭
Oliver Queen is the Arrow.
星城警局
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
这些话你还没谈够吗
Aren't you getting tired of these little chats?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表