剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
请允许我从专业的观测角度说句话
If you'll permit a professional observation...
你自己可能也需要些治疗
you could use a little therapy yourself.
你为什么这么认为
What gives you that impression?
你觉得那面具
You mean, apart from the mask
和罗宾汉服还不足以说明一切吗
and the Robin Hood costume?
咱们不该出去看看吗
Shouldn't we get out and look around
我说不好 干点别的事
Or, I don't know, something?
此时此刻吗
In this place, at this hour?
这真是自杀的好方法
That's a very efficient way to get yourself killed.
请你自便
Feel free.
谢了
Thank you.
那咱们等着吧
That's... we'll wait, then.
"外国人"
"Gaijin."
什么
What?
马赛欧走之前这么叫过我
Maseo called me that before he left,
然后我查了一下 发现中文字典里找不到
and I looked it up, but it wasn't in my Chinese dictionary.
因为那是日文
Because it's Japanese.
意思是"外国人"
It means "foreigner."
局外人
Outsider.
就是你
You.
你也一样
It means you, too.
你是日本人 却住在香港
You're Japanese, living in Hong Kong.
对不起
Sorry.
你为什么要离开日本
Why did you leave Japan?
我们在那里不安全
It wasn't safe for us there.
为什么
Why?
我们招惹了一些很有势力
We upset some very powerful,
很危险的人
very dangerous men.
谁
Who?
你问得太多了
You ask a lot of questions.
你老公也这么说我
That's what your husband says.
那是谁
Who's that?
书刚 三合会的死对头
Shu Gang. Rivals of the Triad.
他们掌管着这个码头
They control this port.
所以他们知道马赛欧怎么了
So they know what happened to Maseo.
我不知道
I don't know.
只有一种方法能找出答案了
Only one way to find out.
这不是你该待的地方
我不想惹麻烦
Hey, I don't want any trouble!
那东西呢
What happened to the thing?
你真是令人难以置信
You are ridiculous.
我是指好的方面
Which I mean in a...good way.
不是吓人的方面
That's...not creepy.
你美极了
You look beautiful.
应该是裙子的功劳
I think it's the dress.
这裙子其实还缺了点什么
The dress is actually missing something.
不是吧 我又忘了拉拉链了吗
Oh, no, I forgot to do up the zipper again?
我老是这样
I always do that.
不行 我不能戴上这个
Oh, no, I can't wear that.
我都不确定我是否能直视它
I'm not even sure I'm supposed to be looking at it.
为了借用这个一晚上
Well, I had to put down a $10,000 security deposit
我可是花了一万的保证金
just to borrow it for the evening, so
所以咱俩必须有一个得戴上它
one of us should wear it.
而我不是特别热衷于钻石
And diamonds aren't really my thing.
我心领了 可是我觉得
I appreciate it, but I think I would
戴着价值百万的项链感觉怪怪的
feel strange wearing a million dollar necklace.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
这项链没到一百万
It's not worth a million dollars.
我记得它的价值是
I think it was actually appraised for
一千万吧
$10 million.
所以说
So...
戴好了
There you go.
这样好多了
That's better.
你去哪了
Where you been?
不打电♥话♥ 又不留消息
You don't call, you don't write.
我一直超级超级忙
I've been busy, busy, busy.
你看上去不错
You look good.
工作在前享乐在后哦
Business before pleasure.
我先标出了过去六个月内
First I located every crime scene
绿箭出现过的所有犯罪现场
the arrow's been spotted at in the past six months.
现在 魔术时间到
Now the magic part--
我做了一个算法
I created an algorithm,
计算出绿箭要赶到
calculated the average amount of time
犯罪现场的平均时间
it takes the Arrow to reach a crime scene,
再利用距离和犯罪现场位置进行三角定位后
triangulated that by the distance to said scene...
威登酒吧
是不是很有才
Genius, right?
真奇怪之前为什么没人想过这么做
I wonder why no one thought to do it before.
很显然 我不能保证这定位百分百准确
Now obviously, I can't pinpoint the exact block, but,
但你们绝对能在那块地方
there's no doubt your guy hangs his hat
找到他的踪迹
or his hoodie Somewhere in this area.
你确定吗
And you're sure about this?
威登酒吧
统计相关性可不会说谎
Statistical correlations do not lie.
现在
Now...
享乐的事情怎么说
what was this about pleasure?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我心里早就有人了
I'm spoken for.
卡特的医生怎么说
How'd it go with Cutter's shrink?
我不去做治疗是有原因的
There's a reason I'm not in therapy.
-警探 -你新交的女朋友
- Detective. - Your new girlfriend
刚刚又把一支心形箭头
just put another heart-shaped arrow
插在她过去线人的脖子上
in the neck of one of her old CIs.
是谁
Who was he?
卡比·贝茨
Kirby Bates.
一位电脑专家
Some kind of computer expt
躲在阿姆斯特丹北部的一间废屋里
holed up in a flop house north of Amsterdam.
因窃取了几百万的信♥用♥卡♥密♥码♥
Did a five year bit in Iron Heights
在铁山监狱蹲了五年牢
for stealing a couple of million credit card pin numbers.
贝茨帮她做过什么
What did Bates do for her?
不知道
I don't know.
这里的一切都被打烂了
Everything here is smashed to pieces.
就目前的迹象来说
But smart money says,
不管卡丽·卡特下一步有何计划
whatever Carrie Cutter's planning next,
都不会是你喜欢的
you're not going to like it.
谢谢你 警探
Thanks, Detective.
我们需要费利西蒂的技术支持
We need Felicity here.
奥利弗 她还在和人吃晚餐
Oliver, she's still at dinner with--
我不管她在哪 我们现在需要她
I don't care where she is! We need her here.
你是说你不想让她和雷·帕尔默待在一起
You mean, you need her to be any place where Ray Palmer isn't.
现在没时间说这件事 狄格尔
It's not the time, Diggle.
奥利弗 你这样的情绪不适合出去应战
Oliver, you're in the field without your head on straight.
所以我认为现在说这件事最合适
I think this is exactly the time.
-我已经处理好了 -在我看来你没有
- I've got it handled. - Doesn't look that way to me.
你要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
没错
Yes,
她和帕尔默共进晚餐让我很心烦
it bothers me that she is out to dinner with Palmer.
没错
Yes,
显然她已经开始了新生活这一点也让我很心烦
it bothers me that apparently she is just moving on with her life,
但我已经做出了决定 她也是
But I made a decision! She did, too.
而
And--
我只是...想她得到幸福
I just...I want her to be happy.
如果真是这样
If that were true...
你就和她在一起了
you'd be with her, man.
-你去哪 -阿姆斯特丹废屋
- Where you going? - Flop house on Amsterdam.
他们早就跑了
They're long gone by now.
也许她还没跑远
Maybe she didn't get that far!
我是来找我丈夫的
I'm here looking for my husband.
留着一小撮胡子 长头发
Thin beard, long hair,
日本人
Japanese.
没见过任何日本人
Don't know any Japanese.
再说一次
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表