剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
真是天赐之福
Pure bliss.
而且假如你想要攻破一个洋葱路由级别的安全系统
And if you want to breach TOR-level security,
你真的应该用一个远程管理工具
you should really deploy a remote administration tool.
我有个很好用的 这是链接
I have a good one. Here's the URL.
谢啦
Thanks.
黑客愉快
Happy hacking.
希望如此
I certainly hope so.
是假警报
False alarm.
你确定吗 这些收缩...
Are you sure? These contractions...
只是假性宫缩
Just braxton-hicks.
你的宫口扩张连四厘米都不到
You're not even four centimeters dilated.
我觉得自己像一台M1-A1
I feel like an M1-A1.
是一种坦克
It's a tank.
想象一下一台很大很大的坦克
Think a big, big tank.
你进来住着是正确的选择
You did the right thing coming in.
你不希望你的丈夫...
You don't want your husband--
-男朋友 -前夫
- Boyfriend. - Ex-husband.
在高速公路旁给你接生吧
to be delivering the baby on the side of the freeway.
你现在可以把衣服穿上了
You can get dressed now.
好吧
All right.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
没事 我又不是那个怀胎九月的人
Yeah, yeah, I'm not the one that's nine months pregnant.
你看起来有点被吓到了
You look a little scared.
亲爱的 拜托 我打败过塔♥利♥班♥
Honey, please, I've thrown down with the Taliban,
马尔科姆·梅林 和一个
Malcolm Merlyn, and a host
使用了米拉库鲁技术的人体武器的组织
of Mirakuru-powered human weapons.
我怕极了
I'm terrified.
奎恩 两人桌
Queen, party of two.
这边请
Right this way.
-怎么了 -没事
- What? - Nothing.
-我只是有点... -紧张
- I'm just- - Nervous?
是啊
Yeah.
想跟你约会的人可多着呢
Line forms behind me.
威士忌 不加冰
Scotch. Neat.
给我杯水就好 谢谢
Just the water for me, thanks.
你 你确定吗
Are you--are you sure?
喝点酒也许有助于...
The booze might sort of help with the whole--
酒精跟我服用的三种药
The alcohol is not going
可能产生不良反应
to mix well with the three benzos I took.
是我疯了吗
Am I being crazy?
我们到底有什么好紧张的
I mean, what do we have to be nervous about?
我们已经说光了所有
Well, we've already exhausted every topic
通常应该在第一次约会时说的话题
that one would normally talk about on a first date.
还有第二次约会的话题 第三次的
And a second date and a third date,
其实所有约会的话题都说光了
and every date, actually,
我甚至见过你半身赤♥裸♥的样子
And I've already seen you shirtless.
见过好多次了
Multiple times.
半身赤♥裸♥ 经常的事
Shirtless, all the time.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
我还有些事是你不知道的
There are still a few things that you don't know about me.
请吧 说一件
Please. Name one.
我离开的那五年
The five years that I was away...
我并不是一直待在炼狱岛
I wasn't always on Lian Yu.
我猜也是
I thought so.
你还去了哪
Where were you?
香港
Hong Kong...
是其中之一
for one.
最近我总是在想
And I have been thinking a lot recently about...
自己在那里的经历
my time there.
还有我不得不做出的那些选择
The choices that I had to make.
听起来那些年似乎发生了很多糟糕的事
Those years sound like they were full of a whole lot of suck.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我有点不习惯
I'm just a little out of my element.
我离开的那段时间
The entire time that I was gone,
我从来无法
I could never...
完全相信什么人
completely trust someone.
如果那种状态持续得太久
And when that goes on for so long,
你就不会
you stop...
把人当做人看
seeing people for people.
而是当做
You see...
威胁
threats.
或目标
Or targets.
而我决定回家时 我
And when I decided to come home, I...
我都不知道该如何摆脱那种思维方式了
I just didn't know how to turn that part of me off.
然后我走进了你的办公室
Then I walked into your office.
你是被我视作人的
You were the first person that I could see as a...
第一个人
a person.
你身上有某种特质
There was just something about you.
是啊 我那时正咬着一根笔
Oh, yeah, I was chewing on a pen.
红色的笔
It was red.
卫星定位系统显示他就在那家餐厅
GPS shows him in the restaurant.
绿箭肯定就在那
The Arrow's definitely in there.
要想找到他 我们必须靠近些
If we're going to find him, we got to get in closer.
我们已经靠得够近了
We're close enough.
你还记得我告诉过你
Do you remember when I told you that
由于我们所做的这些事
because of what we do,
我觉得
I didn't think that
我不可能和某个
I could be with someone that I...
自己真心在乎的人在一起
that I could really care about?
是的 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
也许我错了
So maybe I was wrong.
奥利弗 你是...
Oliver, are you--
奥利弗
Oliver--
她还好吗
Is she ok?
她昏过去了
She's just knocked out.
新闻上都在播这个
Saw it all over the news,
警♥察♥和消防员都赶到现场了
police and fire are on the scene.
是啊 我觉得留在现场被人问话
Yeah, I didn't think it was the best idea
不是个好主意
to stick around and answer questions.
你认为你所在地方正好爆♥炸♥了
You don't think you and an explosion
是有人故意为之吗
at the same place is a coincidence?
看这个
Hey, check this out.
是个卫星定♥位♥器♥ 在你外套里找到的
It's a GPS. I found it on your jacket.
不过已经坏了
It's wasted now.
你今晚稍早时干掉了斯蒂尔格雷夫手下的一个人
You took out one of Steelgrave's crew earlier tonight.
那是个圈套
It was a set up.
那样他们就可以往我身上放追踪器了
So they could plant that thing on me.
奥利弗 我知道你在想什么
Oliver, I know what you're thinking.
你不知道
No, you don't.
听着 我不是别人
Listen, I'm not other people.
我很清楚你在想什么 那种想法错了
I know exactly what's going on in your head, and you are wrong.
狄格尔 有人在我身上放追踪器
Diggle, somebody put a tracer on me
而我却没察觉
and I don't notice?
唯一的解释就是
The only explanation...
我的注意力被分散了
I lost my focus.
警探 我们稍早抓住的人
Detective. The person we took down earlier
和今晚爆♥炸♥案的始作俑者是一伙的
is working with whoever's respoesible for tonight's explosion.
我猜又是斯蒂尔格雷夫的人吧
Another one of Steelgrave's crew, I'm guessing.
我现在就要知道 那个组织的领导是谁
Well, I need to know who's at the top of that organization now.
哪里可以找到他
And where I can find him.
我这就来查
I'm on it.
你安全了
You're safe.
没事了 有我在
You're safe. I'm here.
我和你是一边的
I'm on your side!
这件事我来搞定 警探
Got this handled, Detective.
那些人炸了一栋楼
These guys blew up a building.
你觉得我会袖手旁观吗
You think I'm sitting this out?
嫌犯叫维尔纳·赛托
Suspect's name is Werner Zytle.
他是个真正的疯子
He's a real nutmeg.
那你也要小心行事
Keep your head on a swivel, then.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表