剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱
After five years in hell,
我回来只有一个目标
I have come home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
现在其他人也加入我的事业中了
Now others have joined my crusade.
对他们来说 我是奥利弗·奎恩
To them, I am Oliver Queen.
对星城的其他人来说
To the rest of starling city,
我是另一个人
I am someone else.
我是另一个存在
I am something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously, on "Arrow"...
有很多好人失去亲友
There's a lot of good people, they lose someone,
迷失自己
they lose themselves,
所以他们来这里泄愤
which is why they come in here to work off that rage.
罗伊 你还好吧 你看起来有点累
Roy, are you ok? You look a little tired.
我只是最近没睡够
I just haven't been sleeping much lately.
如果我接受了自己的命运 就会像我母亲一样
If I had accepted my life, I would be a cocktail waitress
成为赌城的鸡尾酒女郎
in Vegas like my mother,
永远也不会相信一个兜帽疯子的话
and I never would have believed some crazy guy in a hood
他说我不仅仅能做一个技术女
when he told me I could be more than just some IT girl.
今早你的速度不够快
You're not moving very quickly this morning.
我昨晚没怎么睡
I just didn't sleep much last night.
你不是在拳击 姑娘
You're not boxing, girl.
连打架都算不上
You're not even fighting.
你只是在胡乱挥拳 加把劲
You're just lashing out. Come on!
厉害啊
Impressive.
一般人是怎么度过早晨的
How do normal people spend their morning?
Eight, nine...
加油姑娘们 就快到了
Come on, ladies, we are almost there...
And ten.
-5 -很棒
- Five. - Good, very good.
太棒了
Yes!
费尔南德斯太太
Mrs. Fernandes!
我跟你说过了 我没看见
I already told you, I haven't seen
你家的猫
your...cat.
我也没看见他
I haven't seen him, either.
或者是只母猫
Or is the cat a girl?
我刚才表现得讨厌女性了吗
Was I being misogynist just now?
还是该叫做厌恶女性 我总搞不清
Or is it misogynistic? I never know.
雷 你在干...
Ray...what are you--
你家挺不错的 地方挺大
Nice place you've got here. Lots of space.
我今早突然想到
So it occurred to me this morning,
奎恩联合企业有什么东西
What's the one thing that Queen Consolidated has
是我们还没有完全利用的
that we don't use to its maximum potential?
门铃吗
A doorbell?
你听说过废热发电这回事吗
Have you heard of a process called cogeneration?
我甚至都没看一杯咖啡
I haven't even looked at a cup of coffee yet.
-废热发电就是... -再利用
- Well, cogeneration is-- - The repurposing
生产电力时散发出来的废热
of waste heat given off by electricity production.
正是 这是热力学效率的一个原理
Exactly. It's a principle of thermodynamic efficiency,
我想到这可以适用在一栋
which occurred to me could be applied to a building
产生超过240000瓦的电力的建筑上
which generates over 240,000 watts of electricity.
比如奎恩联合企业
Like Queen Consolidated.
开车过来时我做了一些初步的计算
I did some preliminary calculations on the drive over.
你想把奎恩联合企业的多余能量再卖♥♥给市里
You want to sell QC's excess energy back to the city?
如果你说的"卖♥♥"是"免费赠送" 那就是了
If by "Sell" you mean "give away for free," then yes.
能量应该免费提供给大众
Energy is something that should be given freely to the masses.
我猜你还没有找到费尔南德斯太太的猫吧
Uh, you still haven't found Mrs. Fernandes' cat, I'm guessing.
我的小美女
Oh, my beautiful girl!
看来你对你邻居很友好嘛
Very friendly with your neighbors, I see.
-妈妈 -妈妈
- Mom... - Mom?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
亲爱的 我来看你啊
Honey, I came to see you.
来拜访你 看看看
For a visit. Look, look, look.
你没收到我的短♥信♥吗
Didn't you get my text?
发给费利西蒂
要来市里了 亲爱的
妈妈 要想发送短♥信♥ 你其实得
Mom, to send a text, you actually have
点短♥信♥里的"发送"才行
to press "Send" on the text.
好吧 没什么大不了的 我现在点
Oh, ok, not a big deal, I'll do it right now.
你是被领养的吗
Are you adopted?
抱歉 我不知道有人在你家过夜
Oh! I'm so sorry. I didn't know you had somebody staying over.
不 他没有在这里过夜
Oh, no, he's not staying over.
他不是...
He's not, like,
我们不是... 这是我老板
we're not-- this is my boss.
幸会 斯莫克太太
It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Smoak.
你好 你可以叫我唐娜
Hi. You can call me Donna.
-妈妈 -我是雷
- Mom... - I'm Ray.
天啊 姓帕尔默吗
Oh, my god. Palmer?
你就是那个手表男
You're that watch guy.
我们喜欢称之为智能穿戴设备
We like to call them smart wearables.
我买♥♥了一块你们的表 瞧瞧
I bought one of your watches! Look!
你看 费利西蒂觉得我
See? Felicity here thinks I don't
从不关心她的高科技小玩意儿
pay attention to all of her tech-y things.
你戴的是一块3GS
Yeah, I see you've got a 3GS.
实际上我正戴着新款6的样品
I'm actually wearing a prototype for the new six.
它基本上能取代电脑
Yeah, it basically replaces your computer.
-太神奇了 -这样吧 它归你了
- Very fancy. - You know what? It's yours.
不 真的吗
Oh, no. Seriously?
我让你俩聊聊吧
I'll let you two catch up.
告诉我你对废热发电数据的看法
Let me know what you think about those cogeneration numbers,
唐娜 希望最近能再见
and Donna, hope to see you again soon.
别抱太大希望 她可能会很忙
Well, don't count on it. She'll probably be really busy...
筹备我丢脸致死的葬礼
planning my funeral after I die of embarrassment.
你站在一片空地上
"You are standing in an open field
五年前
位于白宫西侧
"west of the White House
面前是一扇木板门
with a boarded front door."
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我刚给魔域编码了一个Linux模拟器
I just finished coding a Linux emulator for Zork.
漆黑一片
"It is pitch black.
你可能被怪兽吃掉
"You are likely to be eaten... by a grue."
那你得保护我了
I guess you'll have to protect me.
你们为什么不能跟大部分大学生一样
Why can't you just quietly have sex under a comforter
在被子下安静地做♥爱♥
like most college students?
你找到了可利用的访问记录吗
You found an exploitable note?
现在我只需要你的超级电脑病毒攻破防火墙
Now I just need your super computer virus to crack the firewall.
我真的希望你不要叫我的X轴双数值算法
I really wish you wouldn't call my X-axis bi-numeric algorithm
为"超级病毒"
a "Super-virus."
伪造IP地址 切换到MD6 然后...
Spoofing the IP, switching to MD6, and...
教♥育♥部♥
谁来截个图 我们得发到黑客论♥坛♥上
Somebody take a screenshot. We have to post this to hackerforum,
炫耀我们真的进去了
to brag that we actually got in!
等等 还有30秒防火墙就恢复了
Hold on. 30 seconds until the firewall goes back up.
安全漏洞
库珀 你在干什么
Cooper, what are you doing?
我觉得如果没有助学贷款
I think the world would be a much better place
世界会更美好 你说呢
if there weren't any student loans, don't you?
你不能抹掉全部贷款记录
You can't wipe out all the loans,
他们就不会认为这是系统故障了
they'll never think it's a glitch.
他们会追查到我们的
They're going to track us down and find us!
-还有十秒 -库珀
- 10 seconds. - Cooper!
我不会为了你去坐牢的 库珀
I'm not going to jail for you, Cooper,
你也不应该这么做
and you shouldn't, either.
库珀
Coop!
-我差一点就成功了 -你在想什么
- I almost had it! - What were you thinking?!
听过黑客行为主义吗
Ever heard of hacktivisim?
与其把这些东西放到网络论♥坛♥上
Instead of posting to web forums,
我们可以真的干点好事
we could be doing some real good in the world.
然后顺便去坐牢
And going to prison in the process.
重点在于你以后想成为什么 宝贝
It's all about what you want to be when you grow up, babe,
一个黑客 还是英雄
a hacker, or a hero?
有人在吗
Hello?
闪电妞
Speedy?
刚刚签完租约
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表