剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我叫维尔纳·赛托
I'm Werner Zytle.
但你也可以称我为"迷魂"
But you can call me Vertigo.
"伯爵"已经死了
The Count's dead!
有些人永远也不会死
Some things never die.
比如说你
You, for example.
真是令人失望
It's frustrating.
也就是说我还得更努力点
Just means I have to try a little bit harder.
"伯爵"可能死了 这倒是真的
The Count might be dead, true...
但是他那美妙的"迷魂"却流传了下来
But his glorious narcotic lives on--
而且还被改良了
with a few enhancements
能让你看到你内心最大的恐惧
that will reveal to you your greatest fear.
就像是凝视着真♥相♥本身
Like gazing upon truth itself.
离他远点 不然你就死定了
Get away from him or get put down!
不 不
No...no!
费利西蒂 快叫救护车
Felicity, call an ambulance!
你没事吧
Are you ok?
维尔纳给你注射的精神药物还挺强劲的
That was a pretty strong psychotropic Werner hit you with.
兰斯警探的情况怎么样了
How's Detective Lance's condition?
稳定下来了 他现在在星城总院
Stable. He's at Starling General.
我黑进了急救人员的无线通信
I hacked the paramedic radio.
他的冠状动脉痉挛用药即可治愈
He had a coronary artery spasm treatable with medication.
他不会有事的
He'll be fine.
你怎么样
How are you?
信不信由你 我经历过更糟的初次约会
Believe it or not, I have had worse first dates.
去街上看看
Hit the streets.
维尔纳不会因为我而放弃他的计划的
Werner's agenda can't stop with me.
我要知道他在谋划什么
I need to know what he has planned.
这就去办
On it.
我去支援他
I'll back him up.
罗伊一个人可以的
Roy's got it.
回家陪莱拉吧
Go home to Lyla.
奥利弗
Oliver...
如果这和刚才发生的事有关的话
If this is about what happened, man,
冒险是工作的一部分
risk is part of the job.
狄格尔 现在只是情报收集
Diggle. It's just intel gathering.
罗伊可以处理
Roy can handle it.
我知道我们要好好谈谈
I know we need to talk.
谈我们的晚餐
About our dinner
还是被人投炸♥弹♥的事
or our dinner getting blown up?
-两件都要谈 -没事的
- Both. - It's ok.
抓到这家伙后 我们再谈
We'll talk about it after we catch this guy.
也许我们得重新安排开董事会的时间
But maybe we should reschedule the board meeting.
不到一小时会议就要开始了
It's in less than an hour.
我能出席的
I've got this.
请不要起来
你还没好呢
大家什么时候才能意识到我不会说中文
When are people going to realize that I don't speak Chinese?
这是日文
Japanese.
你会说英文
You speak English?
比你的中文说得好
Better than you speak Chinese.
我在哪里
Where am I?
在我们家
Our home.
我和我丈夫的家
Mine and my husband's.
你丈夫
Your husband?
欢迎来到我家
Welcome to my home.
吃晚饭吗
Dinner?
我得提醒你 医生说不能对我吼
I got to warn you, the doctors told me not to get yelled at.
那你不在乎医嘱
Well, it's a good thing you don't care about
还真是件好事
your doctor's instructions, then,
因为你还是继续执行外勤任务
since you're still going out in the field.
你知道什么是事先医疗指示吗
Do you know what an advanced health care directive is?
事先医疗指示 也被称为生前预嘱
那是人快死的时候他们找亲属要的 爸
It's what they ask for when you're going to die, dad.
莎拉离开的那晚
The night Sara left,
你倒下的那晚
the night you collapsed,
急诊医生问我你是否有立过预嘱
the E.R. doctor asked me if you had one.
对不起 劳蕾尔 真的对不起
I'm sorry, Laurel, I really am.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
那你为什么一直这样逼自己
Then why do you keep pushing yourself like this?
我也不知道
I don't know how.
在你们姐们俩出生前我就已经是警♥察♥了
I've been a cop since before you and your sister were born.
我只知道这点
It's all I know.
如果我不是警♥察♥
If I'm not a cop...
那我还能是什么
what am I?
你是我父亲
You're my father.
我需要你
And I need you.
我刚和奈德·福斯特谈过
And I just spoke to Ned Foster.
他说董事会已经准备好了
He said the board is primed.
你只要走进去 令他们拍手称赞
You just have to go in there and wow them.
我很肯定这是商业术语
Which I am pretty sure is a business term.
恐怕我们发生了一点状况
I'm afraid we have a situation.
显然还有另一个投标人在竞投这家公♥司♥
Apparently there's another bidder for the company.
真的吗
Really?
是谁
Who?
我是雷·福斯特
Ray Palmer.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我很喜欢你的公♥司♥
Love your company.
很高兴再次见到你 斯莫克小姐
Nice to see you again, Miss Smoak.
你们俩认识吗
You two know each other?
抱歉我迟到了 交通堵塞
So sorry I am late. Heh, traffic was terrible.
所以我坐直升机来的
Which is why I took my helicopter.
停在你公♥司♥楼顶 希望你不介意
I parked on your roof. I hope that's ok.
你们会批准的吧
You guys validate, right?
真见鬼
Oh, frack.
两年前 星城的人们以为我死了
Two years ago, the people of Starling City thought I was dead.
但我回来了
I came back.
奎恩联合企业也一样能站起来
And so can Queen Consolidated.
伴随着星城国家银行的新投资
With Starling National Bank's new investment,
我们可以带领公♥司♥脱离破产管理 走向未来
we can take QC out of receivership and into the future.
这家公♥司♥是我的家人
I mean, this company's my family.
就像我母亲常说的
And as my mother always said...
没有什么比家人更重要
there is nothing more important to me than family.
谢谢
Thank you.
演讲真不错
That was a good speech.
难以超越
Hard to top.
感谢大家今天的出席
Thank you all for coming out today.
我保证会言简意赅 如果你们不觉得有趣的话
I promise to be brief, if not a little entertaining.
那是其中一只我新出的智能手表
Ahh. Oh, that's one of my new smart watches.
对此我感到非常骄傲
I'm very proud of those.
你喜欢吗 对它的功能满意吗
You like it, it works for you?
很好 总之 科学 数字
Yeah, good. Anyway. Science. Numbers.
我喜欢数字
I like numbers.
这些数字显示奎恩先生
These numbers show QC's performance
带领的公♥司♥绩效
under Mr. Queen's management.
顺便一提 我非常强调这点
I'm using that term extremely, BTW,
再顺便一提 这些数字
also BTW, these numbers
这不是华尔街上美化过的信息
aren't sanitized for Wall Street.
这是取自你们公♥司♥
This is raw information
服务器上的原始信息
from your company's own servers.
他怎么进去公♥司♥电脑的
How did he get into our computers?
在我看来他是使用了远程管理工具
Something tells me he deployed a remote administration tool.
但事实上
But the truth is,
这只是公♥司♥面临的一个更大问题的征兆
this company's woes are a symptom of a much larger problem.
那个问题就是星城
And that problem is Starling City.
如果星城继续衰退下去
Queen Consolidated can't hope to survive
奎恩联合企业就别想存活
if the city it's located in is dying.
猜怎么着 确实在衰退
Guess what? It is.
没人想继续住在这里
Nobody wants to live here anymore.
发生了两次恐怖袭击
And after two terrorist attacks,
不能怪他们不想留下
who can blame them?
这座城市仍然需要被拯救
This city still needs saving.
而那正是我对这家公♥司♥的愿景
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表