剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
莎拉受过训练
Sara had training.
多年的训练...
She had years--
奥利弗 我知道
Oliver, I know.
所以我也需要开始接受训练
Which is why I need to start,
我需要你的帮助
and I need your help.
不行
No.
-奥利弗 -不行
- Oliver! - No!
不行
No.
我...
I...
我希望你想想
I want you to consider
如果你出了意外
what would happen to your father
你父亲会怎样
if something happened to you.
奥利弗 自从莎拉去世
Oliver, ever sense it happened,
我心中一直有团怒火
I have had this fire inside of me
这团怒火靠喝酒吃药是无法消除的
that I can't get rid of with booze or pills.
我需要寻找别的方法
I need another way!
那晚 虽然我没有成功
And the other night, even though it went wrong
但那是莎拉去世后第一次
it was the first time since Sara died
我没有感受到心中那团火
where I haven't felt that fire.
对不起 我不能帮你
I'm sorry, but I can't.
而且就算我能帮你
And even if I could,
莎拉也永远不会原谅我这么做的
Sara would never forgive me.
来躺下
There we go.
乖 好好躺下
Yeah, there we go.
我爱你 爱你们两个
I love you. I love you both.
我满脑子就只有你们两个
The two of you were all I could think about.
我正想哄她睡觉
I'm just trying to put her down.
好 我就是想看一会儿她
That's OK, I just want to look at her for a while.
好
OK.
我得去趟办公室
I have to head into the office.
都这么晚了
So late?
阿曼达·沃勒让我做什么我就得做什么啊
I do whatever Amanda Waller asks, remember?
你没事吧
You OK?
没事 你快点回来
Yeah. Just hurry back.
这家伙怎么回事
What's with this guy?
在海滨城犯了人身伤害罪
Outstanding warrants for assault and battery in Coast City.
有人匿名举报说他在星城
Got an anonymous tip he was in Starling.
匿名举报啊
Anonymous tip, huh?
你真倒霉啊 老兄
That's a bad break, buddy.
好了 我什么时候能开始
All right. When can I start?
你知道有多少技术人员说
Do you know how many of QC's techs
这份数据是无法恢复的吗
said this data was unrecoverable?
所有人
Only all of them.
那我要是现在请假是不是特别不是时候啊
Seems like this would be a good time to ask for a few days off, then.
你才刚来
You just started.
我知道 但是
I know. But...
我朋友被闪电击中 正在昏迷
My friend was struck by lightning and is in a coma.
之前在昏迷
Well, was.
我也不清楚 反正...
I don't know. Um, it's--
说来话长
A long story.
回见
See ya.
谢谢
Thanks.
你之前表现很好
You did good over there.
是老师教得好
I had a good teacher.
虽然有偏见 有时候还爱发脾气
A judgmental, occasionally temperamental one,
但是...
but...
那都是最好的情况了
Those are the best kind.
你觉得西娅是不是变了
Did Thea seem... different to you?
她的头发短了很多
Her hair's a lot shorter.
但你不是指这个
But that's not what you mean.
你指什么
What do you mean?
我也说不准
I don't know.
她说什么了吗 她可能...
She say anything? She may be...
在柯尔多马尔蒂斯跟某人约会或者...
seeing somebody in Corto Maltese, or...
如果西娅跟别人在一起了
If Thea was with anybody else,
我觉得自己会是最后一个知道的
I've... got a feeling I'd be the last one to know.
她在哪里
Where is she?
莎拉在哪里
Where is Sara?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表