剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
that were capable of entering my bloodstream,
它们可以移♥动♥到血块那里 缩小血块
traveling to the clot, and shrinking it,
却不会损伤我的脑子
all without damaging my brain
或者我身体的其他器官呢
or any other organ in my body?
我会说你需要心理评估
I'd say you need a psych eval.
好吧
Ok.
但在那之后 我们去我的实验室
But after, we go to my lab,
取那些纳米机器人 注射到我身体里
get the nano-tech, inject it in me,
然后在《新英格兰医学期刊》发表结果吧
and publish the results in the "New England Journal of Medicine."
不好意思 但这不可能
Ah, I'm sorry, but that's simply not possible.
我发明了这个技术 这是可能的
Uh, I invented the tech, it's possible.
星城总院对于
Starling General has a very
实验性手术有非常严格的政策
strict policy against experimental procedures.
等等 有个可以救他的手术
Wait, there is a procedure that could save his life,
而你却不愿意操刀
and you're saying you won't perform it?
我是说我不能进行这个手术
I'm saying I can't perform it.
医院不允许使用试验性
The hospital won't permit the use of an experimental
或者未经测试的技术
or untested technology.
你怎么知道你的发明不会害死你
How do you know your invention won't kill you?
我不知道
I don't.
是有风险
It's a risk.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry,
但我无能为力
but there's really nothing I can do.
我们会想到其他方法的
We'll figure something out.
雷·帕尔默
Ray Palmer.
即使躺在病床上
Even in a hospital bed,
你还是我见过最帅的男人
you're the most handsome man I've ever seen.
让我们单独聊聊
Can you give us a minute?
妈妈
Mom!
我都听说了
I heard what happened,
所以我搭了第一班飞机从拉斯维加斯赶来
so I caught the first flight out of Vegas!
告诉我 医生怎么说
So tell me, what did the doctor say?
相当不好
Absolutely nothing good.
好吧
Ok, ok.
怎么
What?
至少你终于找到男朋友了
At least you finally have a boyfriend.
妈妈
Mom!
你怎么知道我还在星城
How did you know I was still in Starling?
劳蕾尔说的
Laurel.
我需要你的帮助 娜莎
I need your help, Nyssa.
马赛欧·萨拉布也在星城
Maseo Sarab-- is also in Starling.
就是他假扮绿箭犯下了那些凶杀案
He's behind the murders the Arrow is suspected of.
萨拉布是按照我父亲的指示
Sarab does my father's bidding in an effort to force you
想逼你反击 接任他的位置
to do the same and take his rightful place as his heir.
你觉得他这么做背叛了你吗
And do you feel betrayed by that decision?
还不到让我倒戈去帮你的程度
Not so much that I'd betray him in turn by helping you.
娜莎 人们因此而死
People are dying, Nyssa!
你凭什么觉得我会在乎
And what makes you think that's any concern of mine?
莎拉
Sara.
她会想你怎么做
What would she want you to do?
我知道马赛欧在哪
I have Maseo's location.
在马格努森中心的大楼里
A building called Magnuson Plaza.
这栋大楼的业主公♥司♥
The company that owns that building
在几个月前倒闭了
went belly up a few months back.
显然联盟把它当做安全屋
Apparently the League has been using it as a safe house
以及袭击的大本营
and staging ground for its attacks.
你是怎么知道的
How'd you find this out?
我是恶魔之女
I am daughter of the demon.
你们最该担心的是联盟
Your primary concern should be the League.
你可以把马赛欧关在关过我的牢笼里
You can place Maseo in the same cage you put me in,
但是我父亲有一支军队听令于他
but my father has an army at his command.
-一步步来 -奥利弗
- One step at a time. - Oliver...
如果我们要搜索整栋大楼
We're going to have to spread out
就得分开行动
if we're going to cover that entire building.
-狄格 你负责掩护狙击 -明白
- Dig, I want you on over watch. - Copy that.
那她呢
What about her?
别混淆我向你们提供消息
Don't confuse my inclination to provide you information
就是愿意跟联盟兵刃相向
with a willingness to take up arms against the League.
我们很感激你所提供的信息
We appreciate what you've done.
接下来我们会搞定的
We'll take it from here.
我们行动吧
Let's do this.
我们搜索了每一层楼 什么都没发现
We scoped out every floor, nothing.
停车场也是一样
Same with the parking garage.
狄格尔
Diggle!
北面没有情况
North side is clear.
你觉得是娜莎耍了我们吗
You think Nyssa played us?
等一下 我发现情况了
Hang on, I got movement.
顶楼 西南角
Upper level, southwest corner.
杀光他们
看来选你做我的继承人
Clearly I chose well
没有选错
selecting you as my heir.
杀了我只会让你获得你一直排斥的头衔
Killing me will only win you the mantle you reject.
但可以阻止你
It'll stop you.
我有大批军团
I have legions who live
唯我马首是瞻
only to see my will done.
不是的 孩子
No, boy.
你只有两个选择
You have but two choices--
你要么升做拉斯·厄尔·高福
You either ascend to the calling of Ra's Al Ghul
要么在囚笼中度过你的余生
or you will spend the rest of your days in a cage.
你不会把我抓起来的
You're not going to take me prisoner.
我当然不会了
No, I'm not.
这里是星城警方
This is the Starling City Police.
放下武器 举起手来
Put your weapons down and your hands up.
你们都被逮捕了
You are all under arrest.
都给我趴在地上
On the ground, get on the ground.
不要开枪
Hold your fire, hold your fire!
以三个街区为半径 封锁整片区域
Lock down this entire area, three block radius.
-狄格尔 -我看着呢
- Diggle! - I got eyes on.
到处都是警♥察♥
The blue is everywhere.
仓库就在街区的西边
The warehouse is on the west side of the block.
到那里就安全了
You get there, you're in the clear.
快走 有四辆警车朝你们那边去了
Go, move. Four more headed your way.
动作快点 快跑
You got to move, move, move, move, move!
往门那边跑 我来分散他们的火力
Go for the door. I'll draw their fire.
我们不能分开
We're not separating!
他们想抓的不是你们 是我 快走吧
They don't want you, they want me. Now go.
库珀 琼斯 在43街堵住他们
Cooper, Jones, box them in on 43rd.
43街以西有两个戴面具的
I got two masks in a warehouse, west side of 43rd.
他往东边出口去了
He's headed toward the east exit!
在这边 抓住他
This way, take him!
劳蕾尔
Laurel!
你要怎么办
What are you going to do?
朝自己的女儿开枪吗
Are you going to shoot your own daughter?
我不会开枪 但我绝对正想着要怎么逮捕你
No. But I'm definitely thinking about arresting you.
也许关你一晚上 你脑子就清醒了
Maybe a night in jail will bring you to your senses.
爸爸 求你了 别这么做
Daddy, please. Please don't do this.
放她走
Leave her alone.
娜莎 不要伤害他
Nyssa! Don't hurt him.
劳蕾尔 你在做什么
Laurel... what are you doing?
我们得走了
We must go.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
亲爱的
Sweetie...
军♥火♥库和金丝雀逃走了吗
Did Arsenal and Canary get away?
狄格尔
Diggle!
狄格尔
Diggle!
别过来
Get back.
上车
Get in!
如果逃进八街的隧♥道♥ 我们就安全了
If we get to the tunnel on 8th, we're good.
-甩掉那些警车 -这就去办
- Clear those squad cars. - On it.
谢天谢地 我担心死了
Oh! Oh, thank God, I've been so worried.
没事了 我没事
It's ok. I'm ok.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表