剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
不 那个不一样
No. That one was different.
这些尸体被摆放好 被打扮过 看起来就像
These bodies were staged, dressed up to look like--
模仿的弓箭手
Copycat archer. Guess all
看来你正面的公众形象
that positive publicity you've been getting
也有被误用的一天
has a downside.
不管是什么原因 我们都得找到这个人
Well, whatever the reason, we need to find him.
我希望费利西蒂能赶紧调查一下这事
I would like Gelicity to do a work-up on all of this asap.
收到
Copy.
重大新闻
看来费利西蒂现在走不开
Felicity's a little busy right now.
她在干什么
Doing what?
几个月前 我许下承诺
A few months ago, I made a promise
要恢复星城的昔日荣光
to help revitalize Starling City.
但我知道单凭我一人无法完成
But I knew I couldn't do it alone.
我需要帮助 来自各界的帮助
I needed help. A lot of help.
我需要比我更聪明 更专注的人
From people who are even more intelligent
施以援手
and dedicated than I am.
所有人为此辛勤工作 只有一个目标
All of us are working very hard with one goal in mind,
那就是拯救我们的城市 但要做到这点
to save our city. But to do so,
奎恩联合企业需要转换形象
Queen Consolidated needs to be something else.
帕尔默科技
帕尔默科技
你还好吗
You ok?
我没事
I'm-I'm fine.
你看起来不太好
You don't seem fine.
这是什么
What is this?
那是一张便条吗
What's that, a note?
这是个地址
It's an address.
巴伦街15号♥ 七号♥公♥寓♥
巴伦街15号♥ 七号♥公♥寓♥
15 Baron Street, apartment seven.
没人在家
Nobody's home.
学校被封锁 英雄干掉坏人解救了学生
这些文章都和绿箭有关
These are all articles about the arrow.
这不止是想模仿你了 这是你的粉丝
This isn't just a copycat, this is a fan.
根据这些布置来看 还是个死忠粉
From the looks of it, a pretty dedicated one.
而且这不是黑桃
And this isn't a spade.
是颗心
It's a heart.
是你
It's you.
我没想到真的是你
I can't believe it's really you.
你还喜欢这份礼物吗
Did you like your present?
你指的是你杀了艾萨克·斯坦泽勒这事吗
Do you mean Isaac Stanzler, the man you killed?
我看着你如何保护你的城市
I see the way you take care of your city.
我不禁想到
Makes me wonder,
谁来保护你呢
who takes care of you?
我想要帮助你
I want to help you,
和你并肩战斗
to fight with you,
为你杀人
to kill for you.
斯坦泽勒先生只是故事开头而已
Mr. Stanzler was just the first.
他也许会是下一个
He might be the second.
我想我们可以一起惩罚他
I thought we could punish this one together.
我会找到你的
I'm going to find you.
我本来就这么打算的
Well, that's the idea.
但是你动作得快点
But you'd better hurry,
因为留给他的时间不多了
I don't think he's got very long.
一名警♥察♥在贫民区被杀
罗伊
Roy.
我在替西娅的酒吧找些便宜的酒水
I was just researching cheap booze for Thea's club.
不是你杀了那名警官
You know, it wasn't you who killed that officer.
我一直跟自己这么说 但是不管用
I keep telling myself that, but it's not working.
每当我戴上面具
Every single time I put on that mask,
我都感觉自己像个骗子
I feel like a fraud.
你得给自己一点时间
You, you have to give this time.
-如果你想谈谈 -我不想
- If you want to talk about it-- - I don't.
不过谢谢你的提议
I appreciate the offer, though.
我真的没事
I'm fine. Really.
对不起 打扰你们了吗
Sorry, am I interrupting?
我准备走了 我要去帮西娅
I was just leaving. I got to help Thea
准备酒吧开业的事
get the club ready for the opening.
怎么了
What's up?
关于你那个公开的疯狂崇拜者
I got an ID on your not-so-secret
所劫持的人♥质♥ 我知道身份了
but very crazy admirer's hostage.
-他是谁 -乔·格拉瓦诺
- Who is it? - Joe gravano,
当地黑帮头目 是39起谋杀案
local mob boss, wanted for 39 counts of murder,
诈骗还有毒品走私的通缉犯
racketeering, and drug smuggling.
星城防卫保护最严的人之一
One of the most heavily protected men in Starling City.
不再是了
Not anymore.
"N.P.P"是什么
What's "N.P.P."?
我不知道
I don't know.
我肯定会弄明白的
I can definitely find out.
我们离她公♥寓♥里的手♥机♥还有多远
Where are we with the cell phone from her apartment?
疯婆子把SIM卡加密了
Crazy pants encrypted the SIM card.
我可以破解 但要花一些时间
I can crack it, but it's going to take some time.
我们没这个时间 他的时间也不多了
Which we don't have, neither does he.
我需要你集中全力去寻找格拉瓦诺
I need 100% of your focus on finding Gravano.
我会日夜赶工的 不过今晚不行
And I will work round the clock on it, except for tonight.
为什么
Why?
雷·帕尔默请我吃晚餐
Ray Palmer invited me to dinner.
不是约会的那种晚餐
Not dinner-dinner, like a date.
只是工作餐 不过因为晚餐
It's a work dinner, but since dinner
只能在晚上进行
is a meal you can technically only eat at night,
所以今晚我要请假
I need the night off.
可以吗
That ok?
你喜欢就好
Do what you want.
为什么 为什么不接电♥话♥[日语]
还是没消息吗
Nothing?
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his cell.
别担心 我想他不会有事的
Just relax. I'm sure he's fine.
他说只需要一个小时的
He said it would only be an hour.
现在已经过去九个小时了
That was nine hours ago.
如果他回来晚的话
If he's going to be late,
都会打电♥话♥的
he always calls.
他说他的联♥系♥人在码头 对吗
He said his contact was down at the docks, right?
我去那看看情况
I will go down and check it out.
不 我去吧
No, I'll go.
无意冒犯
No offense,
但你只是...
but you're just...
马赛欧的妻子
Maseo's wife.
而你只是个
And you just a billionaire
连洗衣机都不会用的亿万富翁
who doesn't know how to use laundry machine.
你可以找人照看绍夫几个小时吗
Do you have someone who can watch Akio for a few hours?
很好 谢谢你
Great, thank you.
你的表演很棒
You were terrific.
面试结束 谢谢大家的到来
Auditions are over. Thank for coming, guys.
再见
Hey, peace out.
等等 你在干什么 面试没有结束
Wait, what are you doing? Auditions are not over.
相信我 我在拯救你脱离这一天的苦海
Trust me, I'm saving you from wasting your day here.
我不需要任何人拯救我
I don't need saving from anyone,
如果你真的像你说的那么优秀
and if you're really as good as you say you are,
那你可以像其他人一样排队等待面试
then you can just wait in line and prove it like everyone else.
-我不面试 -那你就没有机会
- I don't audition. - Then you don't work.
不管为我还是为酒吧工作
For me or for my club.
出口在那边
So...the exit's that way.
后会有期 公主
Later, princess.
我找到她了
I got her.
注册加密SIM卡的用户是
The user registered to the encrypted SIM card,
卡丽·卡特 她以前在星城警署工作
Carrie Cutter, she's former SCPD.
她是第一位女特警队员
She was the first woman SWAT team member.
我以前见过她
I've seen her before.
作为一个怪人她看起来还挺美的
Well, she's not unpretty for a whacko,
如果你喜欢的是这种红发悍妇型
if you're into the whole red-headed vixen-type thing.
她曾是警♥察♥ 所以看起来面熟
She was a police officer, that might be why she looks familiar.
不 在你从岛上回来
No, she left the force
一年之前她就已经离开警队了
once year before you got back from the island.
但这里还有一个更充分的理由来解释
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表