剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
You see this collapsible node design?
最好的证据 那是他的标志
Dead giveaway. That's his signature.
我们需要个地址
We need a location on this...
克劳斯·马科斯
Klaus Marcos.
没有马科斯的家庭地址或者工作地址
No known home address or place of employment for Marcos.
但他去年被一位名叫昆汀·兰斯的警官逮捕过
But he was arrested last year by an officer Quentin Lance.
爸 我完全理解
Dad, I absolutely understand,
但我上司想知道局里对南边发生
but my boss wants answers on what the department is doing
多宗闯入事件采取什么措施
about the rash of B&Es on the south side.
你可以告诉他我派了一整队人去处理这事
Well, you can tell 'em I got a whole squad on it,
但我没办法更快了
but it can only move so fast!
劳蕾尔 警探
Hey, Laurel, detective--
队长 队...队长 抱歉
captain. Cap-- captain. Sorry.
没关系 好久不见
Don't worry about it. It's been a while.
出什么事了吗
Is everything ok?
没事 这位是...
Oh, it's fine. This is, uh...
巴特·艾伦是吧
Ah, Bart Allen, right?
你是被大巴撞了还是怎么回事来着
You get hit by a bus or something?
是巴里 我是被闪电击中了
Barry. It was lightning.
我们去年一起办过一起案子
Huh. Ow. We worked together on a case last year.
巴里是我朋友
Barry's a friend.
他是中城警局的
He's in town with the Central City police department
然后我希望您能帮他们...
and I was hoping that you could help them with...
他会向你说明的
He'll explain.
好的
Sure.
奥利弗 我们能谈谈吗
Oliver, can I talk to you for a moment?
好的
Yeah.
绿箭之前出现在了中城
The Arrow was in Central City.
现在这是后续跟进
This is a follow-up.
差不多吧
Kind of.
我正在追查你去年逮捕的
I'm looking to track down a suspect
一个疑犯...克劳斯·马科斯
you apprehended last year--Klaus Marcos.
你知道我们在哪里能找到他吗
You know where we might be able to find him?
他记录在案的地址都不正确
None of his last knowns are checking out.
我还真没怎么关心
Well, I don't really keep up on
我巡逻时抓住的坏蛋的后续情况了
on the skels I busted walking the beat, you know?
我没那么感性
I'm not real sentimental that way.
好吧 你当时是因为什么逮捕他的呢
Ok. Uh, what did you arrest him for?
因为...盗窃身份
Urmm... identity theft.
他当时用某种小发明去为俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
He was using some gizmo to steal credit card numbers
布莱特瓦窃取信♥用♥卡♥号♥
for the Bratva. Russian mob.
真不敢相信你居然是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的一员
I cannot believe you're a member of the Russian mob!
可能算是前成员吧
Former member, probably.
去年我和他们闹翻了
We had a falling out last year.
这里是他们进行网络犯罪的地方
This is where they run their cyber crime operation.
顺便说一句 这身行头真不错
Hey, nice outfit, by the way.
这个地方就像个堡垒
This place looks like a fortress.
到处都是冲♥锋♥枪♥
Kalishnikovs everywhere.
罗伊 你去东南角
Roy, take the southeast corner.
巴里 你去看看周边的情况
Barry, scan the perimeter.
-狄格 -我去西北角
- Dig-- - I've got northwest.
你不要紧吧
Are you going to be ok?
你认为我会因为哈克尼斯想杀莱拉而失控吗
You think I'll lose it because Harkness is after Lyla?
我没事
I'm good.
我多出了八秒钟时间
I had eight seconds to kill.
有什么问题吗
Was that wrong?
怎么了
What?
我的朋友想跟你谈一谈
My friend wants to have a conversation with you.
你为迪戈·哈克尼斯做了这个
You made this for Digger Harkness.
我想知道他在哪
I want to know where he is.
去死吧
Go to hell.
唯一比箭插入体内更痛苦的事就是
The only thing that hurts worse than an arrow going in
把箭拔♥出♥来♥
is an arrow coming out!
你在干什么
Whoa, hey, what are you doing?!
得到情报 他在哪
Getting information! Where is he?!
我不知道
I don't know!
他说他不知道
He said he doesn't know!
他在撒谎 如果你还想举起胳膊的话
He's lying. If you want to be able to raise your arm again,
就告诉我他到底在哪
tell me where he is!
这个 哈克尼斯给了我这个 它被加密了
Here! Harkness gave it to me. It's encrypted.
当我做好了要给他交货的时候
I had an order ready for him.
我打电♥话♥ 他就过来
I called, he came.
我不知道他在哪 我发誓
I don't know where he is, I swear.
我发誓
I swear!
费利西蒂可以破解密♥码♥
Felicity can crack the encryption.
用这个去追踪哈克尼斯
Use this to track down Harkness.
你折磨了那个人
You tortured that guy.
我只是审问他
I interrogated him.
当我的朋友说你的手段让你和罪犯无异
When my friend said your tactics made you a criminal,
我为你辩护 因为我以为你是个英雄
I defended you because I thought you were supposed to be a hero.
我以为我们应该比他们要好得多
I thought we were supposed to be better than them.
巴里
Barry...
你生活在中城
You live in Central City,
你们那里总是晴天
where it's sunny all the time
而你的敌人们都有可爱的昵称
and your enemies get cute nicknames.
可这里不是中城
You're not in Central City.
我所住的城市
I live in a city
我最好的朋友在这里被谋杀
where my best friend was murdered,
我爱的女人在这里被箭扎满全身
where a woman that I loved was shot full of arrows
并且从屋顶被扔下来
and sent tumbling off a rooftop.
我在这里眼睁睁地看着我母亲被人杀害
Where my mother was murdered right in front of me.
-在你... -我也是眼睁睁地
- So before you-- - My mother was murdered
看着我母亲被人杀害
in front of me, too.
但我不会因为自己的惨痛经历
But I don't use my personal tragedies
就去折磨那些惹怒我的人
as an excuse to just torture whoever pisses me off.
对不起 巴里
Well, I'm sorry, Barry,
我的心理没你这么健康
I'm not as emotionally healthy as you are.
你到底怎么了
What's wrong with you?!
当我们同意你待在这里的时候
When we agreed that you were staying,
我们说好了 一切由我来做主
we decided that it would be on my terms.
如果你不能接受的话
If that is proving too difficult for you,
你知道回中城的路该怎么走
you know your way back to Central City.
你和快小子之间没什么事吧
Everything all right between you and Speedy?
什么 罗伊吗
What? Roy?
我们没事
Yeah, we're fine.
我是说他
I meant him.
我们...
We had a...
对这个世界如何运转产生了一点分歧
difference of opinion about the way the world works.
我知道这种感觉
I know what that's like.
有些时候他们没法理解
Well, sometimes they don't see it.
这世上的人就只会应对极端的...
There are people in the world who deal only in extremes--
如果他们认为
And it would be naive to
不用极端手段就能阻止他们
think that anything less than extreme measures
这么想就太天真了
will stop them.
有时光有勇气是不够的
Sometimes bravery isn't enough.
有时这个世界要求我们胆大敢为
Sometimes the world requires us to be bold.
不管个人会付出多大的代价
Whatever the personal cost.
找到他了
I got him.
他在因凡蒂诺和亚当转角处的仓库里
He's in a warehouse at the corner of Infantino and Adams.
这是超能力联合调查组的间谍卫星吗
Is that-- A.R.G.U.S. spy satellite?
也许是吧
Yeah. Maybe.
热成像显示里面有十个人
Thermographic imaging shows ten bodies inside.
哈克尼斯知道我们来了
Harkness knows we're coming.
我可以用这个来追踪手♥机♥位置
I can track the cell phone's position with this.
西斯科 你和狄格尔 罗伊一起
Cisco, you're with Diggle and Roy.
比比看谁先到那
I'll race you there.
炸♥弹♥在哪
Where's the bomb?
去死吧你[粤语]
我的中文很烂
My Chinese sucks.
但是这话听起来不像是地点
But that doesn't sound like a location.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表