剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你去哪了
Where you been?
我去见了西娅
I went to see Thea.
她又骗了我 但是她没杀莎拉
She lied to me again, but she didn't kill Sara.
奥利弗
Oliver...
我直视着她的双眼 费利西蒂
I looked her in the eyes, Felicity.
那种眼神我非常了解
These are eyes that I have known my entire life.
她可能没对我坦白梅林的事
She could lie to me about Merlyn
并且和他待在一起
and spending time with him,
但是她绝对不会这么做
but she could never do this.
奥利弗 你是我认识的
Oliver, you are one of the smartest men
最聪明的人之一
I have ever known,
但涉及到你家人时 你总会看不清事实
but you have a blind spot when it comes to your family.
-这次不会 -先是你母亲 再到你父亲
- Not this time-- - First your mother, then your father,
-够了 狄格尔 -现在轮到西娅
- That's enough, Diggle! - And now Thea.
我知道她骗了你 奥利弗
You know she lied to you, Oliver!
你们俩都给我住口
Both of you, stop!
奥利弗
Oliver,
我简直无法想象你现在会有多么难过
I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you,
可约翰说得没错
but John is right.
-西娅没说实话 -她是没坦白梅林的事
- Thea lied. - She lied about Merlyn!
可是莎拉
But Sara...
我不愿相信她会这么做
I don't want to believe that she can do something like this.
所以这件事你不该用自己的身份去问
Which is why you shouldn't be the one asking the questions.
西娅·奎恩
Thea Queen!
马尔科姆·梅林在哪
Where is Malcolm Merlyn?
我不知道 求你别伤害我
I don't know! Please, please don't hurt me!
离我和我的父亲远点
Stay away from me and my father!
这件事太奇怪了
It's the strangest thing.
西娅刚打来电♥话♥
Thea just called
说她被绿箭袭击了
and said she was attacked by the Arrow.
威登酒吧
你不会碰巧知道
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that,
此事吧 奥利弗
now would you, Oliver?
是你在背后搞鬼
This was you.
知道吗 我以为
You know, I figured
在我放过了杀死我母亲的凶手时
when I spared the man who murdered my mother,
我绝对不会再杀人了
I would never kill again.
可我错了
I was wrong.
-也许你需要重新考虑 -为什么
- You might want to reconsider. - Why?!
为了西娅
For Thea.
看看你的手♥机♥
Check your phone.
我能等
I can wait.
我想你不会希望联盟看到这段视频吧
I don't think you want the League to see that.
如果你杀了我 他们就会看到
And if you kill me, they will.
这不是她会干的
This isn't her.
你听说过一种叫做凡吐拉的植物吗
Have you ever heard of a plant called Votura?
生长在南美洲
Grows in South America.
但是其实 在柯尔多马尔蒂斯会长得更茂盛
In fact, it thrives in Corto Maltese,
让人极易被旁人左右
Making the subject extremely susceptible to suggestion,
或使人忘记自己所做过的事
or retaining no memory of their actions.
我会告诉拉斯是你指使西娅这么做的
I will tell Ra's this was you, that Thea was under your control.
他还是会杀她 箭是她射的
And he will still kill her. She fired the arrows.
你这是给她判了死刑
You have given her a death sentence.
不
No.
我这么做是为了刺♥激♥你
What I've done is given you incentive.
刺♥激♥我做什么
To do what?
告诉拉斯 说是你杀了莎拉·兰斯
To tell Ra's that you killed Sara Lance.
你将有权得到一次和拉斯进行比武审判
By right, you will be given a trial by combat--
的机会
with Ra's.
他的死会消除在他统治下的任何血债
His death will erase any blood debt from his reign,
包括西娅的
including Thea's.
还有你的
And yours.
说实话
I have to be honest--
我担心 这起杀人事件
it was my concern that the whole killing thing
可能会让你收回前诺
would have been a dealbreaker for you.
但是我很高兴看到西娅
But, uh, I'm gratified to see that Thea
对你仍然有足够的影响力
is still sufficient motivation.
别考虑太久
Don't take too long making up your mind.
拉斯可是出了名的没耐心
Ra's isn't known for his patience.
奎恩工业
西娅一直都很善良
Thea was always so kind.
是我认识最善良的人
Kindest person I've ever known.
我妹妹生来并非杀手
My sister wasn't born a killer.
是马尔科姆·梅林把她变成了这样
Malcolm Merlyn made her one,
而我却没阻止
and I let it happen.
不 你试图阻止了
No, you didn't.
每当事情涉及你的家人
When it comes to your family,
你总是责怪自己
you always place the blame on yourself,
但这并不是你的错
but this is not your fault.
她说得对 奥利弗
She's right, Oliver.
把马尔科姆交给拉斯
Throw Malcolm in front of Ra's,
让刺客联盟来解决这件事
let the League sort this out.
梅林手上有那段视频
Merlyn has a video.
他留了应急方案
He made contingencies.
奥利弗 如果你反抗拉斯·厄尔·高福
Oliver, if you fight Ra's Al Ghul,
他会杀掉你的
he'll kill you.
不 他不会
No, he won't.
发生地震那次梅林说过
During the undertaking, Merlyn told me
我赢不了
that I couldn't win,
是因为我不知道我在为何而战
because I didn't know what I was fighting for.
现在我知道了
Now I do.
我要为西娅而战
I'm fighting for Thea.
他应该坦白了
He should have confessed by now.
我们有录像证明是他偷了瓶子
We have video evidence of him taking the vials.
他说他不记得了
He says he doesn't remember.
他在说谎 怎么可能做了这种事
He's lying! You don't do something like that
-然后随便就忘掉 -也不是没可能
- and not remember it! - There is a way.
此前我一直不相信这种事存在
I didn't think it a possibility until now.
有一种药物 叫做凡吐拉
There's a drug. It's called Votura.
我听说它让人极易被其他人左右
I've heard it makes people extremely susceptible to suggestion.
就像思想控制吗
Like mind control?
真的 真有这种东西吗
Really, that's a thing?
被注射此药的人一般都不记得
Those who get dosed often have no memory
自己当时都做了什么
of what they do while under the influence.
真好 费了半天劲都是徒劳吗
Oh, great. All this was for nothing?
瓶子在钱娜维手上
Chien Na Wei has the vile,
我们却没办法找到她
and we have no way of finding her!
我们抓了她的线人
We've taken her inside man.
找到她恐怕不是我们的当务之急
Finding her may not be the problem at hand.
麻烦是她可能会找上我们
The problem could be her finding us.
看这里
还有这里
你会做了吗
你好 山城夫人 你丈夫在家吗
Hello, Mrs. Yamashiro. Is your husband home?
绍夫 回你的房♥间去
不行 小子 你哪都不许去
不许你跟我儿子说话
Don't you dare talk to my son!
房♥子真古典
Quaint house
对个间谍来说
for a spy.
除了这些
Except for these.
这些是你的吧
They belong to you, don't they?
你叫塔苏对吧
Tatsu, isn't it?
真是把好剑啊
Beautiful blade.
绍夫 快跑
他在哪
Where is he?
你真觉得我父亲
You really think my father,
恶魔的首领 会大老远的从南达尔巴特赶来
the demon's head, would travel all the way from Nanda Parbat
就因为你一句话吗
simply because you wished it?
是的
Yes.
这边
This way.
见到恶魔首领要下跪
Kneel before the demon's head.
你还只是个孩子
You're just a boy.
奎恩先生
Well, Mr. Queen,
你没能保护好你的城市
you failed to protect the city you love.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表