剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
那你的证据是...
And your proof is...
X射线图像
X-ray vision?
数字图像可以造假
Digital images can be fabricated,
这种资料我不可能拿去见任何一个法官
and I can't go to a judge with any of that.
那我的口供呢
What about my statement?
你是指这些未经证实的证词吗
You mean your uncorroborated testimony?
你在保护他
You're protecting him.
当然了 因为你和奥利弗是老朋友
Of course. Because you and Oliver are old friends.
你签署口供时弄伤自己的吗
You hurt yourself signing depositions?
其实是在健身房♥弄伤的
At the gym, actually.
对了 你在跟那个
Right, you were training with that
野猫格兰特训练 对吗
Wildcat Grant, right?
他以前也是治安维持者
The one who also used to be a vigilante.
你和奥利弗·奎恩以前是一对 是吗
You and oliver Queen used to be a couple, right?
你们俩最后怎么都戴上面具了
How is it you both ended up wearing masks?
送你一条免费的法律建议 帕尔默先生
A word of free legal advice, Mr. Palmer...
如果你去找别人 尤其是媒体
if you go to anyone else, particularly the media,
拿着这些未经证实的东西
with these unsubstantiated allegations,
奎恩先生会告你诽谤
Mr. Queen would have the basis for a slam dunk defamation suit
那会让你破产的
that would leave you bankrupt.
谁知道呢 他也许能夺回自己的公♥司♥
Who knows, he might even get his company back.
是啊 你是对的
Yeah, you're right.
司法系统帮不了我
Court system isn't going to be able to help me here.
看来我只好用自己的方式寻求正义了
Guess I'll just have to seek out justice on my own.
别担心
Don't worry.
我是美国的参议员
I'm a United States senator.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be all right.
趴下 趴下 马上
Get down, get down, down, down, down, now!
我们来救你了 参议员 不过我们得快点
We're here for you, senator, but we need to move fast.
好了 大家请待在原地 保持冷静
All right, everybody, just... stay where you are, keep calm.
我们会在飞机上向你解释一切的
We'll explain everything once we're in the air.
什么 不 不行 这...
What-- no! No! This...
都错了
It's all wrong.
他们不应该派人来的
They weren't supposed to send anybody.
那才是重点
That was the whole point.
你们不该来这
You shouldn't have come here.
你们不该来这
You shouldn't have come here.
我们有枪 我们有枪 快走 快走
We've got a gun, we got a gun, go, go, go, go!
我的英雄
My hero!
退后 退后 退后
Fall back, fall back, fall back, fall back!
那疯子到底在想什么
What the hell was that lunatic thinking?
把门锁好 桌子不多
Secure these doors. It's not a lot of tables.
把衣服脱下来
Take off that shirt.
子弹彻底穿透了 我不会死的
The bullet was a through and through, I ain't going to die.
这点是可以肯定的
Pays to be sure.
这不是请求 士兵
That's not a request, soldier.
你还要帮我缝伤口吗
You still going to patch me up?
宝贝 很疼吗
Baby, does it hurt bad?
你刚才非常勇敢
You were so brave.
好 我收回刚才的话
Ok, I take it back--
我想我真的想死
I think I do want to die.
知更鸟 这里是先驱号♥
Mockingbird, this is Harbinger
我们在应急频率DC上
on emergency frequency Delta Charlie.
我们是X小组 完毕
Task Force X is broadcasting in the blind, over.
该死 发不出去
Damn it! It's not going through.
我想我们的信♥号♥♥受到干扰了
I think our signal's being jammed.
先驱号♥ 我是克雷议员
Harbinger, this is Senator Cray.
我想你们肯定对现在的情况
Well, I imagine you must all be feeling,
感到有些疑惑
a little bit confused right about now.
有人♥质♥被挟持 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击
This is a hostage situation. A terrorist attack!
其实他们不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 他们是雇佣兵
Well, actually, they're not terrorists, they're mercenaries.
是我雇来的
They work for me.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为我爱我的国家
Because I love my country,
而我的国家喜欢英雄
and my country loves a hero.
这只是一场闹剧吗
So this was all theater?
这样你就可以去参加总统竞选
So you could, what, run for president?
就是这样 为了大局
There it is. The big picture.
想象一下 如果我英勇地拯救了这场悲剧
Can you imagine what my poll numbers will be
我的民♥意♥支持率会变成什么样
once I heroically diffuse this tragic situation?
在这里的每一个人都应该安全地回家
Everybody here was supposed to go home alive.
这才是关键
That was the whole point.
可是现在不幸地是
But now, unfortunately,
你们把我的人♥质♥都变成了目击证人
you have turned my hostages into witnesses,
这点我不能接受
And I can't have that.
我会慢慢地杀了你 你这混♥蛋♥
I'm going to kill you slow, you son of a bitch.
你们现在缺乏弹♥药♥ 以寡敌众
You're outgunned and outnumbered.
但如果有什么安慰的话要说
But if it's any consolation,
那就是一旦我就任总统
I am going to nominate the four of you
我会给你们四个颁发荣誉勋章
for the Medal of Honor once I'm president.
人们会以英雄的身份来缅怀你们
You'll be remembered as heroes.
好
Okay.
绿箭
Arrow.
超级战衣
Super Suit.
我更喜欢叫它原子侠
I prefer "The Atom."
不得不承认
You know, I have to admit,
今早在我的日程表上看到你的名字
I was a little surprised to find you
令我有点小意外 觉得这地方如何
on my calendar this morning. Find the place all right?
劳蕾尔·兰斯打电♥话♥给我
Laurel Lance called me.
嗯 黑金丝雀
Yeah, the Black Canary.
她想要我闭嘴 但是这样没用
She tried to shut me up, but it's not going to work.
我没杀那些人
I didn't kill those people.
费利西蒂也是这么说的
Yeah, that's what Felicity said.
有人冒充你 对吧
An impersonator, right?
我讨厌发生这种事情
I hate when that happens.
在一座荒岛上渡过了五年
Five years on a deserted island.
是会令人改变的
That kind of thing changes you,
不是吗
doesn't it?
如果这么多年来
Must have been difficult,
无法控制自己的理智肯定很艰难
if not impossible to hold on to your sanity all those years.
结果你现在
And now here you are,
假装一切都在控制中
pretending you have everything in control.
费利西蒂把真♥相♥告诉了你
Felicity told you the truth.
你该相信她的判断
And you should trust her judgment.
怎么可能
How can I do that?
显然她对你的看法被她情感上的牵绊
Her perception of you is clearly clouded
所蒙蔽了
by her emotional attachment.
她看不清♥真♥实的你
She's not seeing you for what you really are.
你完全不知道这座城市在面临着什么
You have no idea what this city is up against.
其实我知道
Actually, I think I do,
我会去阻止他
And I'm going to stop him.
安全
It's clear.
增援部队刚刚到达
Reinforcements just arrived.
我看到他们了 等等
I see them. Wait.
-天哪 -怎么了 怎么了
- Oh, God. - What, what, what, what?!
热量点 这四个地方
Thermal strikes. Here, here, here, and here.
他们预先在医院周围布下了炸♥药♥
They've rigged the hospital with explosive charges.
要杀掉我们所有的人♥质♥
Killing all our hostages.
只有克雷会是唯一的幸存者
With Cray as the lone survivor.
我们为什么来这
Why did we come here?
我们接了这项任务 莱拉 尽士兵的义务
We accepted the mission, Lyla. We did what soldiers do.
可我们不只是士兵 约翰尼
Except we're not just soldiers, Johnny.
我们还有孩子
We're parents.
我认识一些父母他们根本不会做同一班飞机
I know parents who won't even fly together
因为他们不想冒险让自己的孩子变成孤儿
because they don't want to risk orphaning their child.
我们当时怎么想的
What were we thinking?
天哪
Oh, God.
我的宝贝女儿
Our baby girl.
罗通说得对
Lawton was right.
你能再说一次吗
Can you please say that again?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表