剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱一般的小岛上
After five years in hell,
我回来只有一个目标
I have come home with only one goal,
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
现在其他人也加入我的事业中了
Now others have joined my crusade.
对他们来说 我是奥利弗·奎恩
To them, I am Oliver Queen.
但对星城的其他人来说
To the rest of Starling City,
我是另一个人
I am someone else.
我是另一个存在
I am something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously, on "Arrow"...
我妹妹 她被人谋杀了
My sister. She was murdered.
可我不能告诉其他人
And I can't tell anyone.
劳蕾尔 之前你一直在寻找杀你妹妹的凶手
See, before, Laurel, you were swinging at your sister's killer.
不要为了那个来训练 为你自己训练
Don't train for that. All right, train for yourself.
注射到你体内的血清
The serum that you were exposed to,
改变了你的身体 也扭曲了你的思想
it changes your body but it also warps your mind.
今早你的速度不够快
You're not moving very quickly this morning.
我昨晚没怎么睡
I just didn't sleep much last night.
你在干什么
What are you doing here?
罗伊
Roy!
你在想什么
Where'd you go?
不好意思
Sorry.
集中注意力
Get your head in the game.
我们已经到位了
We're in position.
卡莱布拉·卡特尔也已经带着大量海♥洛♥因♥来了
So is the Culebra Cartel and their gazillion pounds of heroin.
他们30分钟前就已经出现在你们的位置
They all showed up about 30 minutes ago
到现在为止都没有离开
and they haven't moved from your location.
收到
Copy that.
门口没有人把守
No sentries outside.
如果我们打算管这事 现在就得开始了
If we're going to do this, we need to do it now.
我从北边入口进去 狄格从南边进去
I've got north entrance, Dig's got south.
-罗伊 -我从东边进去
- Roy. - East.
你去屋顶
The roof.
你来负责高空俯视
You're on over watch.
卡布莱拉这帮人的武器是从布莱特瓦弄来的
The Culebras get their weapons from the Bratva.
全部都是军事级武器
All military grade.
我已经准备好了
I've got your backs.
开始行动吧
Let's do this.
南边入口没问题
South is clear.
这里没人
Nobody's home.
屋顶也没问题
Roof's clear.
北边入口也没人看守
North is empty, too.
这说不通啊 他们半小时前就到了
That doesn't make sense. They all showed up
而且没有离开过
half an hour ago and never left.
他们一定躲在某处
They are in there somewhere.
看来有人动作比我们快啊
Looks like somebody beat us here.
这些海♥洛♥因♥至少值几百万美金
There's at least a few million dollars worth of heroin.
[西语]
他带走了帕科
He took Paco.
不管是谁干的 他没带走毒品
Whoever did this ignored the drugs,
却带走了一名黑帮成员
took a gang member.
这是私人恩怨
This was personal.
应该不止这么简单
Yeah, more than that.
干这事的人想要发出一条信息
Whoever did this was trying to send a message.
我想我知道是什么信息了
I think I know what it is.
有罪
有罪
有罪 那确实
Guilty. Well, yeah.
卡莱布拉可是星城最残忍♥的黑帮
The Culebras are the bloodiest gang in Starling.
那谁是第二残忍♥的
Who's the second bloodiest?
卡莱布拉和洛斯·阿尔孔积怨已久
Culebras have a long standing rivalry with the Los Halcones.
我记得你说过这是私人恩怨 而非生意上
Thought you said this was personal, not business.
那这个帕科呢
And Paco?
星城只有八万六千个人叫帕科
There are only 86,000 Pacos in Starling,
其中大概五千个是别名
give or take 5,000 for a few nicknames.
我的直觉告诉我 卡莱布拉的帮派积怨
Something tells me that the Culebra's
可以帮我们缩小搜索范围
long standing rivals will narrow that down for us.
等我们找到帕科的时候他估计已经死了
You know, when we find Paco, he'll be too dead to say anything.
我找的不是他 我要找的是这个始作俑者
I'm not looking for him. I'm looking for whoever did this.
我会处理的
I will handle this.
你去休息吧
Take the rest of the night.
我来帮你
I'll back you up.
你这副筋疲力尽的样子 根本帮不了我
Not dead on your feet, you won't.
抱歉 我知道我最近有点心不在焉
I'm sorry. I know I've been a little out of it recently.
不要说抱歉 好好休息吧
Don't be sorry. Be rested.
如果你因为反应迟钝
I wouldn't be much of a teacher
招致杀身之祸 那我就不是个好老师了
if I let you get killed because your reaction time is slow, ok?
狄格
Dig.
星城有很多阿尔孔的成员
There are a lot of Halcones members in Starling City.
要不我们先从十街北边的窝点开始
How about I take the ones north of Tenth Street.
我们已经在这里等了一个小时了
You know, we've been waiting here an hour.
之前还绕着这片区域走了五遍
After walking around the block five times.
你得好好培养自己的耐心
We need to work on your patience.
这人到底在哪 更重要的是
Where is this guy? And more importantly,
他要怎么帮我们找出谁是
how is he going to help us find out what this
车百威
China white person is--
-她叫钱娜维 -随便啦
- Chien Na Wei. - Whatever!
他要怎么帮我们
How is he going to help
搞清楚她在香港做什么
us find out what she's doing in Hong Kong?
沃勒一直找不到钱娜维
Waller hasn't been able to locate Chien Na Wei
因为她用无法追踪的通讯方式躲开了我们
because she avoids using any traceable forms of communication.
所以现在这个人是我们的目标
So he's the target now?
他只是帮她送信而已
He's her delivery guy.
他是送信人 不过他不是目标
Her courier. But he's not a target.
沃勒没想让你杀了他
Waller doesn't want you to kill him.
你这么说我如释重负
That's refreshing.
他们会用一个情报点
They'll use a dead drop.
为钱的行动网络留下信息
Leave behind information for Chien's network.
而沃勒想要截取这个信息
Information Waller intercepts.
我看见他了
I see him.
保持蓝牙通讯
Stay on bluetooth.
我就在你后面
I'll be right behind you.
怎么了
What was that?
他认出你了吗
Did he make you?
我想是的
Yeah, I think he did.
他已经死了 东西呢
He's gone. Where is it?
-什么东西 -那个信封
- Where's what? - The envelope.
信封里面的信息 我们需要它
The message. We need it!
一定是你追他的时候
He must have stashed it somewhere
他把信封塞到别的地方了
while you were chasing him.
我没看见他往别处塞任何东西
I didn't see him stash anything!
你肯定看见了
Yes, you did.
你只是没意识到而已
You just don't know it yet.
还不赖嘛
That's not bad.
是啊 何止是不赖
Yeah. It's better than not bad.
你这又算什么
What the hell was that?!
这是今天的课
Today's lesson.
打斗的关键在于受到偷袭时不要乱了阵脚
Fighting's about being surprised and not getting rattled.
你的阵脚已经乱了
You look rattled.
是愤怒才对
Try angry.
那就再教你一点
Another lesson, then.
重点不在于你是怎么被打倒的
It's not about you getting knocked to the mat.
而在于你能否再爬起来
It's if you get up.
好吧
Okay, fine.
那我们就再来一次
Then let's go again.
今晚就算了 好吗
Not tonight. All right?
我要关门了
I got to close up shop.
而且你需要休息
And you need to get some rest.
让你的肌肉有时间恢复
Let those muscles recover.
一定要在一小时内补充蛋白质 知道吗
Make sure you get some protein within the hour, all right?
知道 鸡蛋清 它们是我的新闺蜜
Yeah, egg whites. They're my new bff.
那可真恶心
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表