剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
这话什么意思 我和她说过话
What do mean? I've spoken to her.
那你就该知道那人不是你的女儿
Well, then you should know that wasn't your daughter.
你没事吧
You ok?
没事 没事
Yeah. Everything's fine.
我只是想看看你
I just wanted to see you.
我很担心
I was worried.
你真的没事吗
But are you ok?
真的没事
I am, in fact.
我没杀他
I didn't do it.
为了我吗
For me?
为了我自己
For me
但却是因为你
but because of you.
我的房♥间还空着吗
Is my room still available?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我担心死你了
I've been so worried about you.
我去了布鲁德海文
I was in Bludhaven.
碰到我的一个老朋友
Ran into an old friend of mine,
发生了些"有趣"的事
things got interesting,
然后我在监狱里待了几个星期
and I actually spent the past few weeks in jail.
我还以为你不会再那样了
I thought you grew out of that.
我也这么以为
So did I.
-奥利 -没事
- Ollie... - It's ok.
很高兴再见到你 奥利弗
Good to see you again, Oliver.
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得我出现了幻觉 但是谢谢你
I think I'm hallucinating, but thank you
不介意他来这里
for being cool with this.
我去泡茶
I-I'm gonna make some tea
你们俩别大动干戈
and try to keep things zen.
谢谢你没有为难她
Thank you for not making this difficult for her.
以前我不是这样的
I wasn't always like this, you know?
在丽贝卡死之前 我是个好父亲
Before Rebecca died, I was a good father.
我记得
I remember.
杀人改变了我
Killing changes you.
杀人会把人的灵魂带走
It takes away a piece of your soul,
永远也找不回来
and you can never get it back again.
奥利弗 我知道我当时没陪在汤米身边
Oliver, I know I wasn't there for Tommy,
但我把西娅看成是我的赎罪机会
but I see Thea as my chance for redemption.
你把我妹妹变成了杀手
You turned my sister into a killer,
然后让她为了世界上
and then you put her in the crosshairs
最危险人物的猎杀目标
of one of the most dangerous men on the planet.
你可能不会相信我 可我这么做时
You won't believe me, but I did so
心情很沉重 我希望能有个不同的结局
with a heavy heart and expecting a different outcome.
拉斯不会放过我的
Ra's is going to come for me,
最终他还是会知道莎拉死去的真♥相♥
and he will learn the truth about Sara eventually.
然后他会来追杀西娅和我
And then he will come for Thea and me.
所以我必须杀了他
That's why I have to kill him.
你之前做不到
You couldn't before.
所以这次 我会让你来训练我
This time, I will have you to train me.
只有徒弟才有希望打败师♥傅♥
Only the student has hope of defeating the master.
我是娜莎 恶魔的继承人
I am Nyssa, heir to the demon.
我不是来找你打架的
I'm not here to fight you.
除此之外 你没理由来这
There's no other reason to be here.
为什么我不该杀你
Why shouldn't I kill you.
什么意思
What does that mean?
魔术师
The Magician.
抱歉我没早点回来
Sorry that I didn't come by sooner.
我只是想先去看看西娅
I just wanted to check in on Thea.
没事了
It's ok.
我没事了
I'm ok.
梅林和我们说你死了
Merlyn told us you were killed.
差一点
I was close.
抱歉我没早点和你们联♥系♥
I'm sorry that I didn't reach out sooner.
那地方没有电♥话♥信♥号♥♥
I wasn't exactly in a cell service area.
你们维护了城市的秩序
You kept the city together...
拯救了贫民区
saved the Glades.
干得漂亮
Well done.
这是马尔科姆·梅林送来的礼物
It's gift from Malcolm Merlyn.
他来找过你
He went looking for you.
-是拉斯·厄尔·高福的吧 -对
- It's Ra's Al Ghul's, right? - Yep.
我们要拿他怎么办
So what are we gonna do about him?
我是说 如果他发现是西娅...
I mean, if he finds out about Thea...
我和梅林正在想办法
Merlyn and I are working on that.
你说什么
Sorry?
我好像听到你说了梅林的名字
For a second there, it sounded like you said, "Merlyn."
我得知道如何才能打败拉斯
I need to know how to defeat Ra's.
梅林知道方法
Merlyn has the knowledge.
梅林是恶魔
Merlyn is a monster.
你和西娅陷入这种局面
You're in this situation, Thea is in this situation
都是因他而起
because of him.
-费利西蒂... -不 就在几个小时前
- Felicity... - No. Just a few hours ago,
我站在这里 向天发誓
I stood right here, and I swore
你是绝对不可能同意
that there was no way that you would ever agree
马尔科姆·梅林说的话 绝不可能
to work with Malcolm Merlyn, not ever.
看来我的想法全都错了
I guess I was wrong about everything.
我要出去透透气
I need some air.
很高兴你没死
I'm glad you're not dead.
费利西蒂
Felicity.
"我要出去透透气"的真正意思是
"I need some air" really means
"我现在不想和你说话"
"I don't want to talk right now."
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起什么
For what?
也许你可以说得详细点
Maybe you could be a little more specific.
是因为几个星期以来让我们以为
For letting us believe you were dead
你死了
for weeks
还是因为你背弃所有你宣称的原则
or for abandoning every principle you claim to have
与马尔科姆·梅林同流合污
by getting into bed with Malcolm Merlyn.
这不是你生气的原因
That's not why you're upset.
你不在的时候
While you were gone
差不多有一个月了
for almost a month,
我允许自己幻想
I allowed myself to fantasize,
梦想着也许 也许
to dream that maybe, just maybe
梅林是错的
Merlyn was wrong,
你还活着
that you were alive
你会回来的
and that you would come back
而且当你回来的时候
and that when you did
你会变得不一样
you would be different,
经过了垂死边缘 你会对生活
that almost dying would give you
产生一种全新的视角
a new perspective on life,
会让你的做事方式变得不一样
that you would just do things differently.
你是指我们之间会变得不一样
Things between us, you mean.
在你走之前
Before you left,
你最后和我说的一句话是
the last thing you said to me...
你爱我
was that you loved me.
可你现在回来了
Now you're back,
告诉我的第一件事却是
and the first thing you tell me
那个把你妹妹 心爱的妹妹
is that you are working with the man
变成了杀手的人 而且她还杀死了
who turned your sister, a woman you're supposed to love,
你以前所爱的女人
into a killer,
你现在却要和他一起合作
who killed a woman you used to love.
我不想成为你爱的女人
I don't want to be a woman that you love.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表