剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你还好吗
You ok?
你看起来像有人在你的玉米片里撒尿了
You look like someone peed in your cornflakes.
糟糕的一天是吧
That kind of day, huh?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
城里又来了个弓箭手
Another archer in town.
有人被杀
Dropping bodies.
-以前见过这种手法吗 -我可能见过
- Seen this guy's work before? - I might have.
星城警♥察♥最可能在哪找到他
You know where SCPD's finest might find him?
-被害人是谁 -约翰·布尔克
- Who's the victim? - John Burke.
库拉克的企业金融师
Some corporate financier from Qurac.
看来他溜达到城里不该去的地方了
Seems like he wandered into the wrong part of town
今晚想寻找一点本地"娱乐"
Tonight looking for a little local "Entertainment."
结果死于一箭穿心
He ended up with an arrow to the chest.
你要注意安全 不管这人是谁...
You watch your back, all right? Whoever this guy is...
他是个凶手
He's a killer.
她的手真小
Her hands are so small.
我以前从没注意过
I never noticed before.
她一直很坚强 很勇敢
She was always so strong and brave.
我一直把她当成
I always envisioned her as this sort of
刚勇的战士
amazonian warrior.
万夫莫敌
Invincible.
那是我不可能做到的
Something I could never be.
我很妒忌她
I was so jealous.
喂 我知道我今天本该来工作的
Hi. I know I was supposed to come into work today.
我...那个...我很抱歉
I--the--I'm sorry.
家里有人过世了
There's been a death in the family.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道这会是哪个弓箭手干的吗
You have any idea what other archer could have done this?
像我用弓箭作为武器的人不多
There aren't that many of us.
我知道的大约有十个
Maybe 10 that I know of,
而且大多数在刺客联盟
and most of them are in the League of Assassins.
奥利弗 你不会认为...
Oliver, you don't think...
不会的
No. No.
他们不会把自己人当靶子
They don't target their own.
-有什么发现吗 -他又出手了
- What'd you find out? - He hit again.
在第三街和勒米尔街路口的废弃仓库
An abandoned warehouse on the corner of Third and Lemire.
九楼 被害人是工地的工头蒂姆·考夫曼
Ninth floor. The victim was a construction foreman, Tim Kauffman.
监控摄像头没有拍到
Security cameras can't get an angle.
-那是谁 -只是个低级毒贩
- Who's that? - Just some low level dealers
在废弃的仓库做生意那种
that set up shop in abandoned warehouses.
在我看来不怎么像弓箭手
Doesn't look like much of an archer to me.
-他可能是目击者 -我负责什么
- He might be a witness. - Where do you want me?
莱拉会让你访问超能力联合调查组的数据库吗
Will Lyla give you access to A.R.G.U.S.'s database?
为了找出是谁干的 莱拉会让我访问的
To find out who did this, Lyla will give us access to A.R.G.U.S.
给我一份用弓箭的
I need a list of everyone on their
刺客和雇佣兵名单
radar--assassins and mercenaries who use a bow.
我马上办
I'm on it.
怎么了
What?
西娅还没回电
Uh, Thea hasn't called back yet.
你没解决目标
You didn't eliminate the target!
那不是目标 那是我最好的朋友
That's not a target, that's my best friend!
为什么要我拿枪指着我最好的朋友
Why am I pointing a gun at my best friend?
这是在考验我吗
Is this some sort of test?
是的 这次你没能通过考验
Yes. One you failed!
很好 就让我不通过吧
Good. Flunk me.
你以为你朋友刚好出现在香港
You think it's a coincidence your friend just happened
是巧合吗
to show up in Hong Kong?
-他是来这里找你的 -什么
- He's here looking for you! - What?
当你登录你的电邮时 就启动了账户警报
When you logged into your email, it set off an account alert.
死人不会查看电邮 奥利弗
Dead men don't check their email, Oliver.
所以这是我的错吗
Oh, so this is my fault?
沃勒需要你 她不能让有钱的孩子
Waller needs you. She can't let you be compromised
把你的照片传遍香港 让你曝光
by some rich kid flashing your picture all over Hong Kong.
不管是不是你来开枪
Whether you're the one who pulls the trigger or not,
她要汤米·梅林消失
she wants Tommy Merlyn off the board.
联调局数据库
查找西娅
那是高度加密工作站
That is a cobalt encrypted workstation.
你最好别把它拿来发推特
You better not be using it to tweet.
我...我其实是在...
I was--I was, um, actually just...
访问联调局的数据库 你...
Accessing an FBI database? What...
联调局数据库
姓名 西娅·奎恩 所在地 未知(星城)
罗伊 你为什么要找西娅
Roy, why are you looking for Thea?
因为我认为她不在自己所说的地方
Because I don't think she is where she says she is.
她为什么要说谎
Why would she lie?
罗伊 虽然我不知道我要去哪里
但我知道再也不会回来了 再见 西娅
罗伊 要给奥利弗看这封信
Roy, Oliver needs to see this.
不行 这是我的错 他会杀了我的
No. This is my fault. He's going to kill me.
-如果她遇到麻烦了呢 -如果她没有呢
- What if she's in trouble? - What if she's not?
如果她只是需要空间呢
What if she just needs space?
她已经离开五个月
She's had five months
距离我们数千公里
and thousands of miles of space.
要给奥利弗看这封信
Oliver needs to see this.
你一定要给他看这封信
You need to show it to him.
你肯定是在逗我呢
You have got to be kidding me.
怎么了 你要去哪里
What--where are you going?
我要去杀人
There's someone I need to kill.
你这么做是为了证明什么吗
Did you do it to make a point?
我清楚了 非常清楚
Because I get it. Loud and clear.
你有钱 行事冲动
You are rich. You are impulsive.
老实说 你是我交过手的
And frankly, you are the creepiest form of stalker
最恐怖的跟踪者
that I have ever had to deal with,
我对你如此评价已经说明事态有多严重了
and believe me when I'm telling you that that is saying a lot,
还有 你在对我们的旧办公室做什么
and--what are you doing to our old offices?
你好 我马上回来
Hi. I'll be right back.
你喜欢吗 我想
You like it? Yeah, I'm just trying
让这里有点生气
to liven up the place a bit.
我今晚要办个活动
I'm hosting an event tonight.
募款活动那样的
A pledge drive of sorts.
得让大家印象深刻 是吧
Got to make an impression, right?
现在 我能为你做些什么
Now, what can I do for you?
你可以停下了 停止向我送花
You can stop. You can stop sending me flowers,
停止给我发短♥信♥ 打电♥话♥ 发邮件
And you can stop texting me and calling me and emailing me,
因为不管怎样我都会把它们"垃圾邮件"掉的
because I spam them, anyway.
现在"垃圾邮件"是个动词了吗
Oh, is "spam" a verb now?
因为我永远 永远不会为你工作
Because I am never, ever, ever going to work for you.
实际上 你已经在为我工作了
Actually, you already do.
那只是因为你买♥♥下了我工作的商店
Only because you bought the store that I work at!
-不 我没有 -你就有
- No, I didn't. - Yes, you did!
我的老板刚给我打电♥话♥说你买♥♥下了
My boss just called and told me that you did.
他错了 不完全对
Well, he's wrong--kind of.
我买♥♥下了拥有和运营
I bought the holding company which owns and operates
这所有两万家技术商店的控股公♥司♥
all 20,000 tech village stores.
但我猜不管怎么着
But I guess either way,
没错 我如今是你的老板了
yes, I am your boss now.
所以你要么在这儿为我工作
So you can either work for me here
坐大办公室 拿大笔工资
in a big office with a big salary,
或者 你可以在那家店里为我工作
or... you can work for me there,
穿着那件丑死了的制♥服♥
in that awful uniform.
或者 我可以辞职
Or... I can quit.
我刚刚已经辞职了
Which is what I just did.
你知道吗 大部分女孩在我花了十二亿美元
You know, most girls would be flattered
雇佣她们的时候 都会觉得受宠若惊的
that I spent $1.2 billion to hire them.
即使我确实是想到了很天才的计划
Even if I do have a fairly genius plan
来改造那些商店
for revamping the stores.
提醒你一下 我不是"大部分"女孩
In case you haven't noticed, I am not most girls.
而且我也不需要这个
And I don't need this.
也不需要你
Or you.
这些我都不需要
Or any of this.
费利西蒂 我每天都会惹恼别人
Felicity, I--I piss people off on a daily basis.
这是做生意的一部分 以及
It's part of business, and, well,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表