剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
离开了我们
He left us.
但是当我看着你的时候
But when I look at you,
只看到他遗传给你的东西
all I see is what he gave you.
却丝毫没有一点
There is nothing of me...
我的影子
in you.
这太讽刺了 我...
You know, it's so funny. I was--
我总是很害怕有一天
I was always so afraid that one day,
你也会离我而去
you were going to leave me, too.
但是我现在终于意识到了
But now I finally realize...
你已经离开我了
you already did.
威登酒吧
肯定有人在背后操作这些病毒对吧
There are people on the other end of this thing, right?
能让我们揍一顿解恨的人
People we can hit?
我们需要费利西蒂
We need Felicity.
我来了
I'm here.
这个超级病毒有3407个可追踪的访问记录
The super virus has 3,407 traceable access notes.
真希望我没给所有的点都设置防火墙
Hopefully I didn't put a firewall in every one, though.
我当然设置了 因为我没这么蠢
Of course I did, because I'm smarter than that.
说真的 如果我的智商能少两个点
Seriously, if I had two less IQ points,
我们就不会陷入这种混乱的局面了
we never would have gotten in this mess.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
-你妈妈呢 -不知道
- Where's your mom? - I don't know.
可能回到我公♥寓♥里了
Probably back at my place,
期望能有个不一样的女儿 说来话长
wishing she had a different daughter. It's a long story.
那就去看看她 休息一小时
So go see her. Take an hour.
这座城市正受到攻击
The city is under attack.
只有你才能阻止这一切
You're our best chance of stopping it,
但现在这样不行 费利西蒂
but not like this, Felicity.
你的心思都不在这上面
Your head's not in the game.
我会克服情绪的
I will get it together.
你的追踪程序已经启动了
Your tracer hack's running.
休息一小时 去和你妈妈谈谈
Take an hour. Go talk to your mom.
我真的没话和她说
I do not have anything to say to her.
今天早些时候 西娅和我说
You know, earlier today, Thea told me that
她不得不容忍♥我
she literally has to put up with me
因为家人很珍贵
because family is precious.
这就是爱
And that it's love,
撇开其他一切
in spite of everything,
是爱让家人变得珍贵
that makes it precious.
去吧
Go.
运行侵染
莎拉呢
Where's Sara?
保姆把她接走了
The nanny came to pick her up.
他说他是超能力联合调查组的人
Said he was from a company called A.R.G.U.S.
不知道 从未听说过这名
I don't know, I've never heard of it.
可能要的就是这样
I think that's the point.
很高兴你还在这
Well, I'm glad you're still here.
你说谎太蹩脚了 费利西蒂
You are a terrible liar, Felicity.
也许这是我们唯一的共同点
Might be the only thing we have in common.
我有一头金发
I have blonde hair.
是你染的
You dye it.
没错
You're right.
我们确实不一样 而且永远都会是这样
We're different, and it's always going to be that way.
这并不容易
And it's not easy--
不 知道吗
No, you know what, it's--
这全是我的错 没问过你就来了
it's totally my fault for just showing up here uninvited.
说真的 我想我是对这免费机票过于兴奋了
Seriously. I think I just got so excited about this free flight.
什么
What?
我的机票
My plane ticket.
我收到封电邮说我中了某个大奖
I got an email that said I'd won some contest.
免费的头等舱来回星城
Free first class round trip to Starling.
电邮
Email?
老妈
Mom.
是有人故意让你来这的
Someone wanted you to be here.
老妈
Mom!
-宝贝 -妈
- Baby! - Mom!
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you ok? - I'm ok.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god!
我们在哪
Where are we?
费利西蒂·斯莫克正是我想见的人
Felicity Smoak, just the woman I wanted to see.
你到底想从我这得到什么
What the hell do you want from me?!
你是谁
Who are you?
你真的不知道我是谁吗
You really don't know?
我还以为你永远忘不了自己的初恋呢
I thought you'd never forget your first love.
你已经死了
You died.
-他们说... -说我自杀了 对吧
- They told me-- - That I committed suicide, right?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局需要一个黑客作网络间谍
The N.S.A. needed a hacker with game for cyber espionage,
而我的余生
and I needed to not be in prison
不能在监狱里度过
for the rest of my life.
因为国♥家♥安♥全♥局要我做的那些事...
Because of what the N.S.A. wanted me doing, it was...
还是宣布我死了比较有好处
advantageous for me to be dead.
我得知你死的消息后
When I found out you died,
简直崩溃了
I was devastated.
我那时深爱着你
I loved you.
我那时也深爱你
I loved you, too.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局的事情完成之后
After I finished my time with the N.S.A.,
我本想去找你的
I was going to find you.
让你跟我一起干这件事
To let you in on this.
没想到你已经成了这家公♥司♥的
And then I discovered you'd become this corporate
哈巴狗
lap dog.
真让我心碎 你变了
Broke my heart. You changed.
如果你认为我会跟你一起做这些事
If you ever thought I was capable of doing something like this,
那你真是一点都不了解我
you never really knew me at all.
你写这些电脑病毒的时候 费利西蒂
When you wrote this virus, Felicity,
就很清楚它能产生怎样的破坏
you knew exactly what it was capable of.
我所做的 只是让你的作品
All I'm doing is unleashing the true potential
发挥真正的潜质
of what you made.
为什么
Why?!
你不是这样的人
This isn't who you are!
为国安局工作了五年之后
Five years with the N.S.A.,
你就会知道这个世界是如何运行的
you learn a lot about how the world works.
会知道为什么我们无法得到救赎
How we can't be saved or salvaged.
会知道人各为己是怎么回事
How it's every man for himself.
也会知道 当星城银行遭到...
You also learn that when a city bank goes under,
比如说 金融网络袭击的时候
say, financial cyber attack,
市长会向财政部伸手
the mayor will reach out to the Treasury Department
要求得到新的资金
and request an influx of fresh cash.
财政部
这些现金由全副武装的卡车负责运输
Cash which is transported by armored trucks.
由封闭式卫星定位系统引导
Navigating according to a closed-end G.P.S. system,
警告 不要驶离路线
它会引导他们来到城市储蓄处
which directs them to city deposit.
如果司机驶离路线
If the drivers deviate from the route,
卡车就会自动停止运行
The trucks are shut down.
而你要做的就是黑进这个系统
But you're going to hack into the system
把钱引来这里
and direct the cash to come here.
难道只是为了钱 还有我对你的背叛吗
It was about money, and I'm the sell-out?
不
No.
不是的 宝贝
No, babe.
你要帮助我
You're the one who's going to help me.
因为黑进财政部的非对称加密系统
See, breaking into the Treasury's asymmetric encryption
已经超出了我的能力
is beyond even my capabilities.
我会谢绝你的邀请
I'm going to politely decline.
不要
Don't!
这就是为什么我要把你的"动力"带进城里
That's why I flew some motivation into town for you.
她已经失去联♥系♥超过一小时了
She's been MIA for over an hour.
你跟她说过要她回家
Well, you did tell her to go home.
我刚让一名超能力联合调查组的探员
I just had an A.R.G.U.S. agent
去接莎拉
pick up Sara there.
我可以让他们回去 看看怎么回事
I could have them go back, check things out.
好
Yep.
费利西蒂
费利西蒂 呼叫中
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表