剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
brought me great happiness.
但我是恶魔的女儿
But I am daughter of the demon.
快乐从不属于我
Happiness is not something that was ever meant for me.
我从小就认识奥利弗
I've known Oliver my entire life.
我们小时候开始就是朋友
We've been friends since childhood.
但是今晚 我都认不出他了
But tonight, I did not recognize him.
我告诉过你 他已经变了
I told you... he has been changed.
如果他能改变 为什么你不能
Well, if he can change, then why can't you?
帕尔默科技
娜莎怎么样
How's Nyssa?
她和劳蕾尔在一起 她会没事的
She's with Laurel. She's going to be ok.
你还好吗
How are you?
大概和你差不多
Same as you, probably.
娜莎告诉我们奥利弗已经变了的时候
Neither one of us believed Nyssa
我们俩都不相信她
when she said Oliver had been turned.
我现在还是不敢相信
I'm still not sure I believe it.
我听说过类似的事情
I heard about this kind of thing.
被敌军俘虏的人 会被击溃
Guy gets captured by the enemy, gets broken.
我从没有想过奥利弗
I just never imagined Oliver--
还是很难想象奥利弗也会这样
still can't imagine-- that Oliver would.
费利西蒂 他是我见过的最坚强的人
Strongest man I've ever known, Felicity.
奥利弗同意留下加入♥联♥盟的时候
When Oliver stayed behind when he agreed to join the league,
他绝对不会想到今天的情况
he never could have known that this is what he was agreeing to.
过去的几周里我一直没倒下
The only way that I've been able
就是因为我知道
to get out of bed these past few weeks
奥利弗还活着
is because I knew that Oliver was still alive.
他还活着 费利西蒂
He is alive, Felicity.
我们还以为奥利弗成为拉斯只是放弃了他的生活
We thought that Oliver was just giving up his life to Ra's.
但是他放弃的是他的灵魂
But he gave up his soul.
有人怀疑你不会回来了
There was doubt you would return.
但是我相信你会回来
But not from me.
发生了什么
What happened?
娜莎有帮手
Nyssa had friends.
我警告过你不要和她单独对抗
I warned you not to face her alone.
娜莎的这些朋友
These friends of Nyssa's--
他们也曾是你的朋友吗
Were they friends of yours?
他们会保护她
They'll be protecting her now.
我们得把她引出来
We need to draw her out.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
不得不说 接到你的电♥话♥我很惊讶
Suffice it to say, I was surprised to get your call.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
开这个口对你来说一定不容易
That couldn't have been easy for you to say.
我需要知道 奥利是不是回来了
I need to know, is Ollie back in town?
他是不是为了杀娜莎而来
Is he going after Nyssa?
根据我的消息
According to my sources,
由于她是他继承拉斯之位的威胁
he intends to eliminate her
所以他打算除掉她
as a threat to his ascension to Ra's.
我得阻止他
Well, I need to stop him.
他现在是沃伊夫·厄尔·高福了 西娅
His is Wahreeth Al Ghul now, Thea.
恶魔的继承人
Heir to the demon.
他是我哥哥
He is my brother.
让他加入♥联♥盟
It's one thing to let him join
跑到南达尔巴特是一回事 但是...
the League and run off to Nanda Parbat, but--
但是让他杀人是另一回事吗
Another to let him kill?
不然你觉得他在刺客联盟里
What did you think he would be doing
都做些什么
in the League of Assassins?
费利西蒂告诉我他被洗♥脑♥了
Felicity told me that he's been brainwashed.
我知道受到别人的影响
I know what it's like to kill
而去杀人是什么感觉
while under the influence of someone else.
你哥哥牺牲那么多
Your brother didn't sacrifice everything
不是为了让你去和联盟开战的
for you to go to war with the League.
费利西蒂也是那么说的
That's what Felicity said.
她说的没错
And she was right.
不
No.
我没办法阻止他用已命换我命
I couldn't stop him from trading his life to save mine,
但是这个 我可以制止
but this, this I can stop.
你是一名战士 西娅
You are a warrior, Thea.
在我训练你之前就是了
Long before I trained you.
你体内一直有一种不可思议的力量
You have always had an incredible strength inside you,
你哥哥也知道
and your brother knows that, too.
那么
Now...
你需要我做什么
What do you need from me?
你确定这样好吗
Are you sure this is ok?
没事 尤其是现在奥利弗和联盟要大开杀戒
Yeah. With Oliver and the League running around,
我们最好待在一起 如果有什么...
it's best we stay close. Especially if something...
约翰
John?
不对劲 莱拉
Something's wrong. Lyla?
莱拉在哪
Where's lyla?
-约翰 -奥利弗
- John. - Oliver?
首先我向你保证莱拉不会受到任何伤害
First, let me assure you that no harm will come to Lyla,
前提是你照我说的去做
if you do exactly as I say.
带娜莎来富勒顿路和霍尔斯特德路口的仓库
Bring Nyssa to the warehouse at Fullerton and Halstead,
我就放你妻子走
and I'll let your wife go.
奥利弗 我发誓 如果你伤害莱拉...
Oliver, I swear, if you do anything to Lyla...
你只有三十分钟
You have 30 minutes.
劳蕾尔
Laurel!
发生了什么事
What happened?
奥利弗和他的新朋友带走了莱拉
Oliver and his new friends took Lyla.
什么 莎拉在哪 她没事吧
What?! Where's Sara, is she ok?
没事 她和约翰的邻居在一起
Yeah, she's with John's neighbor.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?!
这不怪娜莎
Hey, it is not Nyssa's fault!
是 但都怪她的人
No, just her people.
你们称自己为战士
You call yourself warriors.
你们自称言而有信
You claim to have honor.
如果你们知道这个词的意义
Well, if you knew the meaning of the word,
就会知道有些原则是不能违背的
you would know there are some lines you do not cross!
-约翰 让开 -你给我让开
- Ok, John, back off. - You back off!
真的很对不起
I am truly sorry.
我从未想过要伤害你或你的家人
I never meant for any harm to come to you or your family.
是吗 娜莎
Yeah, Nyssa?
那就证明给我看
Then prove it.
把你自己交给联盟
Hand yourself over to the League.
什么
What?!
我们就这样去和他谈判吗
We're just going to negotiate with him now?
我们要投降吗 把无辜的人交出去
Are we just going to give in? Turn over an innocent person?
她一点也不无辜
She's not innocent!
她是恶魔的女儿
She's the daughter of the demon.
她杀过成百上千的人
She's killed hundreds of people.
够了
Enough!
最重要的是把莱拉救回来
The only thing that matters is getting Lyla back.
-我不在乎用什么方法 -你在乎的
- I don't care how we do it. - Yes, you do.
一命换一命
Trading one person's life for another--
我们应该没这么卑鄙吧
we're supposed to be better than that.
没事的 你当然应该
It's all right. Of course you should
用我来交换你心爱的人
exchange me for your beloved.
我不会眼睁睁看着无辜的人因我而死
I won't see an innocent life taken for mine.
不
No.
我不会让你去寻死的
I'm not going to let you commit suicide.
你不记得自己说过什么了吗
Don't you remember what you said?
过去的这几周是你一生中最好的时光
These past few weeks have been some of the best of your life.
我记得
I remember.
我还记得跟你说
And I remember telling you
快乐不属于我
that happiness is something denied to me.
交换地点在哪
Where's the exchange take place?
不 肯定有别的办法
No. There has to be another way.
既能救莱拉
Another way to save Lyla
又不必把娜莎交给联盟
without turning Nyssa over to the League.
就算没有 就算你能安然无恙地救回莱拉
And if there isn't, even if you get Lyla back safe and sound,
失去灵魂的人就不止奥利弗一个了
Oliver won't be the only one who lost his soul.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表