剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously, on "Arrow"...
你只有两个选择 要么升做拉斯·厄尔·高福
You have but two choices-- ascend to the calling of Ra's Al Ghul,
要么在囚笼中度过你的余生
or you will spend the rest of your days in a cage.
我爱你
I love you.
兰斯知道了
Lance knows.
全城的人都知道了 奥利弗
The whole city knows, Oliver.
我们认为奎恩先生持有武器 而且极端危险
Mr. Queen should be considered armed and highly dangerous.
星城警署新闻发布会
兰斯队长
Captain Lance...
我是来自首的
I'm here to turn myself in.
你的人要搞什么
What the hell are your men doing?
我跟他们说了别惹事
I told them to stand down.
趴在地上
Get down on the ground!
你们抓错人了 奥利弗·奎恩不是绿箭
You've got the wrong guy. Oliver Queen isn't the Arrow.
我才是
I am.
重复一遍 我们刚从
To repeat, we're just getting word
罗伊·哈珀是治安维持者
官方人士处得到消息 罗伊·哈珀
from the authorities that Roy Harper,
贫民区居民 曾跟警♥察♥多次发生冲突
a Glades resident with a long history of run-ins with the police,
星城国家银行
他已被确认就是治安维持者绿箭
has been identified as the vigilante known as the Arrow...
那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
可能只是电涌
Probably just a power surge.
那不是电涌 去看看
That wasn't a power surge. Check it out.
之前有报告暗指奥利弗·奎恩
There were earlier reports implicating Oliver Queen,
现在好像...
now appear...
由警♥察♥车队送去星城警署
transported to SCPD by police caravan,
应该即刻抵达
and should be arriving imminently.
现在请看星城警署的直播报道
We're now going live to the SCPD.
好 走吧 抓住他
All right, let's go. Get him, come on.
好 带他过来
All right, bring him, come on, come on.
你是不是要叫停对奎恩的追捕了
Is it safe to assume you're calling off the manhunt for Queen?
无可奉告 来 带他过去
No comment. Come on, bring him through.
你为自己骄傲吗 让这孩子顶罪
You proud of yourself? Letting the kid take the fall?
我不会让他顶罪的
I'm not going to let him do that.
给我纸笔 我签字认罪
Give me a pen and paper, I will sign a full confession.
奥利弗 别说了 给他松开手铐
Oliver, not another word. Uncuff him.
好啊 蹲完25年至终身监禁以后
Sure, in 25 to life.
现在就松开 人身保护令
More like right now. Habeas writ.
地检办公室
The district attorney's office
不会同时对奥利弗·奎恩
won't be pursuing charges against Oliver Queen
和罗伊·哈珀提出相同的指控
while it's charging Roy Harper with the same crime.
想得美 五小时前 奎恩自首了
Nice try. Five hours ago, Queen turned himself in.
他认罪了
He confessed!
是对你 单独而且未经证实
To you, alone and uncorroborated.
然后绿箭自首了
And then the Arrow turned himself in.
你所谓的认罪
Your so-called confession
现在看起来像是捏造的
is looking rather fabricated right about now.
简直是胡扯
That's just crap.
地检要求释放奥利弗
The D.A. is ordering Oliver to be released.
只有你
Are you the only one
可以凌驾于法律之上吗
who's allowed to put themselves above the law?
这事没完
This isn't over.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我只是在确保你俩不会都进监狱
I'm just making sure you both don't end up in prison.
你在这里干什么呢
What are you doing here?
校对季度收益报告
Proofing the quarterly earnings report.
完成亚音速离子发生器专利申请
And finalizing the subsonic ionizer patent application,
我在努力调试连续的...
and I'm trying to debug the sequential--
我是说你来这里干什么
I mean, what are you doing here?
奥利弗和罗伊·哈珀都被捕了
Oliver and Roy Harper are both in handcuffs.
我有很多工作要做
I have a lot of work to do.
而且奥利弗被释放了
And Oliver was released.
你怎么知道罗伊·哈珀的事的
How do you know about Roy Harper?
电视上都在报道这事
Apart from it being plastered all over the television,
而且我也有正常的推断能力
I'm able to put one and one together,
我想奥利弗妹妹的男友
and I get that Oliver's sister's boyfriend
显然是你们一伙的
is obviously part of your team.
显然
Obviously.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You ok? - Yes.
你好吗
How are you?
嗯
Pss, yeah.
别说这事了吧
Let's--let's not get into that.
我说了我爱你
I said "I love you,"
但不是轰轰烈烈那种爱
but it was like, heh, it was like with a lowercase "l,"
所以咱们别尴尬了吧
you know, not, so let's not make it a thing.
你当时刚救了我的命
You know, you had just saved my life,
有62万亿个纳米机器人在我上丘脑里转悠
I had 6.2 billion nano-robots coursing through my epithalamus,
我就是有点情绪失控了
and my emotions were a little all over the place.
我不打扰你的工作和担忧了
Well, I'll let you get back to work-slash-worry,
还有
and...
罗伊会没事的
keep a good thought for Roy.
好吧
OK.
你怎么想的
What were you thinking,
罗伊
Roy?
告诉我原因
Tell me why.
你还记得我发现你是绿箭时
Do you remember what I told you
对你说的话吗
when I found out you were the Arrow?
记得 你说 我救了你的命
Yeah. You told me I saved your life.
现在我可以救你的命了
Now I get to save yours.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that.
奥利弗 自从我发现
Oliver, ever since I found out
是我杀了那个警♥察♥
that I killed that cop,
我就一直想以军♥火♥库的身份弥补这件事
I have been trying to make it right as Arsenal.
但也许我应该以绿箭的身份来弥补这件事
But maybe what I need to do is make it right as the Arrow.
-不 罗伊... -我杀了一个警♥察♥
- No, Roy... - I killed a police officer.
不管是不是因为米拉库鲁 我都应该受惩罚
Mirakuru or not, I should be punished for that.
我应该进监狱
I should be in prison.
那样也不能让那个警♥察♥复活
That won't bring the officer back.
这个城市仍然需要你
This city still needs you.
更需要你
It needs you more.
自从记起做过的事以后 我第一次...
For the first time since I remember what I did...
感觉这么好
I'm OK.
你确定这地方安全吗
You sure this place is safe?
足够安全了
Safe as I can manage.
那是谁
Who's that?
迫切想还债的人
Someone eager to repay a debt.
好吧 可还需要多久
OK, but for how long?
沃勒的手下满香港在找我们
Waller has men all over Hong Kong looking for us.
就算我们能够离开这座城市
Even if we could make it out of the city,
也无处可逃 走到哪里沃勒都能找到我们
there's nowhere we could run where Waller won't find us.
那我们该怎么办
So, what are we going to do?
我先去找沃勒
I'm going to find Waller first.
你打算独自去闯超能力联合调查组吗
You're going to break into A.R.G.U.S. by yourself?
不
No.
他可以大摇大摆地走进去
He's going to walk in.
我的办事处通行卡
My passcard to the Field Office.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
让哈珀来做你的替罪羊 我为这场赌博喝彩
Setting Harper up as your patsy. I applaud the gamble--
罗伊的自首与我无关
I had nothing to do with Roy turning himself in...
不过我会救他出来的
But I will get him out.
然后呢 只要你没戴上
And then what? Ra's won't stop
恶魔头子的戒指 拉斯就不会罢休
until you're wearing the demon's head ring on your hand.
那是不可能的事
It's not going to happen.
这么多人为此丧命
People are being murdered.
你作为绿箭的日子已经终结了
Your days as the Arrow are finished.
当然了 你身边的人还活得好好的
But of course, no one close to you has died.
你有没有想过 做刺客联盟的首领
Have you considered that leading the League of Assassins
可能是拉斯为你提供的选择里
might be a preferable outcome as to what alternatives
结果最好的一个
Ra's might devise?
我有很多事情要做
I have a lot of work to do.
我要把罗伊从监狱里救出来
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表