剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
梅林的所作所为
Merlyn's undertaking
破坏了联盟的准则
violated the League's principles.
你杀掉他的时候 我们以为事情解决了
When you killed him, we considered the matter settled.
但后来我们得到可靠消息 梅林只是假死
But then we receive word from a reliable source that Merlyn faked his demise.
-哪里的消息 -奥利弗的妈妈
- What source? - Oliver's mother.
奥利弗的妈妈不太可信
Yeah, well, Oliver's mom wasn't exactly known for her honesty.
无意冒犯 我就是无法相信一个大家都以为死了的人
No offense, I just can't believe that a guy everyone thinks was dead
居然没有死
suddenly isn't.
我也不敢相信
Neither did I.
接着我们发现了这些
Then we found these.
外接硬盘已连接
这是莎拉两周前拍的
Sara took them two weeks ago.
警♥察♥不是找到了他的尸体吗
Didn't the police, you know, find his body?
梅林的手下遍布星城
Merlyn had resources all over Starling.
法医办公室里肯定有人帮他
I'm willing to bet one of them was in the coroner's office.
自从发现梅林还活着
Since learning Merlyn was alive,
联盟就一直在满世界追杀他
the League has hunted him all over the globe.
追查了每一条传闻
Running down every rumor, following every whisper.
然后其中的一条传闻相传梅林回到了星城
And one of those whispers put Merlyn back in Starling.
她跟踪他到了这里
She tracked him here.
我们要重新跟随她的脚步
We are going to retrace her steps.
你说你在她身上找到了证据
You said you found evidence on her person?
是的 罗伊
Yeah, Roy.
我们在莎拉的靴子里找到一张白纸
We found a blank piece of paper in Sara's boot,
但她为什么要带着一张白纸呢
but why would she be carrying a blank piece of paper?
你这里有火吗
Do you have a flame?
真不可思议
Unbelievable.
我父亲有个笔记本 里面全是这样的隐形文字
My father had a notebook with hidden writing just like this.
应该是他从梅林那里拿到的吧
The notebook he received from Merlyn, I imagine.
这是鬼墨
This is ghost ink.
联盟的成员隐藏秘密的方式之一
One of the means the League employs for concealing secrets.
这是莎拉的笔迹
It's Sara's handwriting.
这是她监视梅林时写下的
Notes from her surveillance of Merlyn.
奥利弗 看起来没什么线索
Oliver, there's not much to go on here.
上面有这些东西
There's a couple of things.
詹森?
詹森 问号♥
Jansen, question mark.
父亲 帮助?
父亲 帮助 问号♥
Dad help, question mark.
莎拉联♥系♥过兰斯
Sara reached out to Lance.
如果兰斯知道梅林还活着
If Lance knew Merlyn was alive,
你不觉得他会告诉你吗
don't you think he would have told you?
除非她已经告诉他了
Only if she told him.
重点是搞清楚他都跟她说了什么
What matters is what he told her.
那要怎么做才能搞清楚
And how do we find that out?
星城警局
各位 给你们一点小建议
So, gentlemen, word of advice,
下回再抓赌徒时
next time you arrest a bookie,
先确保队长不是他的客户之一
please make sure the chief is not one of his clients.
这是队长让我告诉你们的
Now, that's what the chief told me to tell you, ok,
但我觉得
but as far as I'm concerned,
你们只是各司其职而已
you just keep doing your jobs.
今晚第一轮算我的 现在走吧
First round tonight's on me. Please, get out of here.
-又给他们买♥♥酒呢 -这叫联络感情
- Buying rounds? -Buying love.
收买♥♥警♥察♥的最好方法就是给他买♥♥酒了
The fastest way to a cop's heart is through his liver.
你还好吗
How you feeling?
-挺好的 你有空吗 -有
- I’m fine. Do you have a minute? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我得跟你谈谈 事关莎拉
I have to talk to you. It's about Sara.
她
She,
她打电♥话♥给我了
she called me.
她说她正在调查什么事情
She said that she was looking into something.
好像是跟詹森什么的有关
Something called Jansen?
应该是一个人
Yeah, someone.
肯之·詹森
Ken Zhi Jansen.
我给她提供了他最后的已知地址
I hooked her up with his last known address.
莎拉来过这里
Sara was here.
她让我什么都不要跟你说
She asked me not to say anything to you,
我应该说的
and I should have.
很抱歉 也许我应该说的
Maybe I should have, I'm sorry.
没关系 她
It's ok. She was--
她的工作比较神秘
she's in a mysterious line of work.
是啊 我希望你不要掺合进去
Oh, yeah. One I hope you're not getting mixed up with.
我只是在帮莎拉一个忙而已
No. I'm just doing Sara a favor.
那她呢
And her?
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
奥利弗跟我说了要带你一起
Oliver told me of his plan to involve you
寻找杀害莎拉的凶手
in the hunt for Sara's killer.
我自己能搞定
I have a handle on it.
你父亲还不知道吧
Your father doesn't know, does he?
他还不知道
No. He doesn't.
他不能知道 他有心脏病
And he can't. He has a heart condition.
他有权利为他的女儿复仇
He has the right to avenge his daughter.
这与你无关
That is none of your business.
莎拉是我此生挚爱
Sara was everything I hold dear in this life,
所以这一切都和我有关
which is every bit of my business.
那假如她现在在这里 她会怎么说呢
And what would she say if she was here now?
你好啊 你没穿着你那套万圣节戏服
Hey. I almost didn't recognize you
我都几乎没认出你来
without your Halloween costume.
莎拉也回来了吗
Is Sara back in town, too?
没 她没回来
No, she is not.
但是她让我转告您
But she told me to tell you
她很想您
that she misses you very much.
我给你妹妹的那个詹森的地址
The address I gave your sister for Jansen.
她向我保证过不会发生任何的...
Now she promised me there wouldn't be any,
暗♥杀♥行动
you know, assassinating.
现在情况仍然如此吗
Is that still the case?
我向您保证 兰斯先生
I assure you, Mr. Lance,
我们唯一的目标就是追寻正义
the only objective here is justice.
这是莎拉打算去查的下一条线索吗
This was the next lead Sara was going to follow?
詹森是名佛教♥徒♥
Jansen's a buddhist monk.
九年前他在中国面临被驱逐出境的危险
Nine years ago, he was facing deportation in China.
梅林出资帮他解决了
Merlyn bankrolled his defense.
而詹森还了他一个人情
And Jansen returns the favor
将自己的庄园给梅林避难
by giving Merlyn asylum in his garden.
是寺庙
Monastery.
我们应该分散兵力 从两侧攻击
We should divide our forces, take our flanking positions.
我同意 但是不能...
I agree, but not--
我一直不理解当初莎拉看上她哪点了
Never understood what Sara saw in her in the first place.
散开来 但是要小心
Split up, but be careful.
明白
Copy that.
奥利弗 我们找到詹森了
Oliver, we found Jansen.
错了
Negative.
我正盯着他呢
I have eyes on him.
无论在那里的是谁 绝对不是詹森
Whoever's up there is not Jansen.
此树纪念肯·之·詹森大♥师♥的一生
詹森先生 我是娜莎
Jansen sensei, I am Nyssa,
拉斯·厄尔·高福之女 恶魔的后裔
daughter of Ra's Al Ghul. Heir to the demon.
你将要告诉我
You will tell me
在何处才能寻得马尔科姆·梅林
where I can find Malcolm Merlyn
不然我将当场剿杀你于身坐之处
or I will kill you where you sit.
你好 娜莎
Hello, Nyssa.
他在哪里
Where is he?!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
找到杀死莎拉的凶手了吗
Did you find Sara's killer?
我们找到一个嫌疑人
We have a suspect.
马尔科姆·梅林还活着
Malcolm Merlyn's alive.
莎拉是来这里找他的
Sara was here looking for him.
我们觉得他先找到了她
We think he found her first.
那他现在在哪里
And where is he now?
我们正在查
We're working on that.
他今晚早些时候从我们手中逃走了
He got away from us earlier tonight.
但在那之前
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表