剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
饭菜很美味 淋浴很舒爽
Food was delicious, the shower was amazing.
谢谢你的坚持
Thank you for insisting on it.
我们说好了的嘛
Well, a deal's a deal.
密♥码♥写在里面了
Password's inside.
你没必要这么做的
You didn't have to.
勒索我
Blackmail me.
我相信你的判断
I trust your judgment.
实际上 我挺依赖你的判断的
In fact, I pretty much depend on it.
你是唯一一个这么说的
Well, that would make you the only one.
我可以和那位前百万富翁一样
You know, I can be as obsessive and stubborn
顽固不化
as the ex-billionaire,
但我的确知道逆耳忠言的价值
but I do know the value of somebody calling me on it,
告诉我皇帝没有穿着新衣
telling me when the emperor has no clothes.
说到这个
Speaking of.
没错
Right.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
有时候我会不记得我们是同事
Sometimes, I forget that we work together.
当我和你在一起时 只有你时
When I'm with you, just you.
我不会想着工作任务之类的
I don't think about work or the mission or...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不
I'm not.
就是这里了
There it is.
南达尔巴特
Nanda Parbat.
存在了几个世纪 从未被武力攻破过
Centuries old, never taken by force.
那我们为何还要这么做
Then why are we doing this, Oliver?
我是说 为什么我们真要这么做
I mean, why are we really doing this?
联盟布了哨兵在这一块巡逻
The league will have sentries patrolling the area.
假如他们发现了我们
If they spot us,
我们不能放过他们
we cannot let them get away.
我们只能靠偷袭取胜
Surprise is our only advantage.
我想他们发现我们了
I'd say they've spotted us.
你数着有几个人
What's your count?
南边有六个
6 on the south side,
可能东边还有四个
probably another 4 on the east.
电影《虎豹小霸王》中的主角
我可不想学布奇和桑德斯那样走出去
I don't want to go out like Butch and Sundance,
所以说你有什么计划
so what's the plan?
比他们射得更准
Shoot straighter than they do.
掩护我
Cover me.
假如他比我们先一步到达堡垒
If he gets to the fortress before we do,
我们就死定了
we're dead.
不会的
He won't.
他们为什么对我们开枪
屋顶上有个狙击手
One sniper on the roof.
他们是超能力联合调查组的
They're A.R.G.U.S.
是沃勒手下的
They work for Waller.
沃勒
Waller?!
瑞福将军说过她不会再插手了啊
General Shrieve said she wasn't involved anymore.
也许她不太赞同那个决定
Maybe that decision didn't sit well with her.
我们不能待在这里
We can't stay here!
运货车
Delivery truck.
我们还没到那里狙击手就会把我们干掉了
That sniper will take us out before we get there.
把你的枪扔给我 我掩护你
Toss me your gun. I'll cover you.
晚点再谢谢我吧 把枪给我
Thank me later. Give me your gun.
我一下令你们就跑向卡车 不要停
我才是囚犯
I am the prisoner,
但你怎么看上去比我更受煎熬
yet you look the more tortured.
现在 厄尔·萨赫尔正在我父亲面前
By now, Al Sa-her is in the presence of my father.
他最后的时光将在痛苦中度过
His last hours will be spent in agony,
只求一死
begging for death.
这并没有让你高兴起来
That doesn't please you.
我本以为会的
I thought it would.
有梅林可以恨 就像...
Having Merlyn to hate, it's...
就像我还能感觉到莎拉的存在一样
it's like a piece of Sara that I can still hold on to,
可他现在被抓走了
but once he's gone...
她也不在了
so is another part of her.
她一定会想复仇的
She would want to be avenged.
你还记得莎拉的笑声吗
Can you remember the sound of Sara's laugh?
莎拉第一次被带到我父亲面前时
When Sara was first brought before my father,
他考验着她的能力
the moment he weighed her apprenticeship or her execution,
她在大家见证下展示了她的能量
she bore witness to a demonstration of his power,
那种能量不仅激励了她 也激励了所有人
one that inspired her and all who had come before,
可是莎拉
but sara...
笑了
laughed.
她笑得很天真 很真诚
It was so innocent, so genuine.
我想就是在那时候我爱上了她
That was the moment I fell in love with her, I think.
我只知道
All I knew,
我只想再听她笑一次
all I craved was to hear her laugh once more.
谢谢你
Thank you.
绿箭 他自己...
这个地方太大了
This place is humongous.
我们怎么才能找到梅林
How do we find Merlyn in all of this.
我四个月前在他身上放了纳米机器人
The nanites that I tagged him with 4 months ago,
能追踪到他
this can track them.
趴下
Down!
谢了
Thanks.
天哪
Oh, my God.
马尔科姆 帮我把他放下来
Malcolm. Help me get him down.
陷阱 陷阱
Trap. Trap.
奎恩先生 欢迎来到南达尔巴特
Mr. Queen, welcome to Nanda Parbat.
奥利弗
Oliver!
奥利弗
Oliver.
我试过了 没用
Yeah. I tried that already. Nothing's happening.
我们得赶紧离开这
We need to get out of here now.
是的 省省力气吧 我觉得很快就用的上
Yeah. Save your strength. I have a feeling we're gonna need it.
我不会让你死在这的
I'm not gonna let you die down here.
我想这个你说了不算
I don't think that's up to you.
我不应该让你来
I shouldn't have let you come.
这你也说了不算 奥利弗
Also not up to you, Oliver.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我想我明白
I think I do.
你忘记了有的时候我比你自己更了解你
You forget I know you sometimes better than you know yourself.
或许在我们走前你应该跟我说这不是为了西娅
Maybe you could have told me I wasn't doing this for Thea before we left.
你是为了西娅
You are doing it for Thea...
不过你说得对 不仅仅是为了她
but, yeah, you're right. It's not just about her.
我一闭上眼睛
You know, every time I close my eyes,
我所看到的
all that I can see,
所听到的 所感觉到的
all that I can hear, feel is...
就是无止境的坠落
just the fall.
我受不了
I couldn't live like that,
受不了
couldn't live knowing that...
这世上有人能够战胜我
there was someone out there who beat me.
是的 有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
不 这是狂妄自大 不正常
No. It's egotistical and insane.
戴着面具从楼顶上跳下也是这样 奥利弗
So is putting on a mask and jumping off of rooftops, Oliver.
要做到这一点 你得出于某种心态
To do that, you have to be in a certain mindset.
战场上的每个士兵
Every soldier on the battlefield, man,
都要相信他能活着回去 否则他就疯掉了
has to believe he's coming home. Otherwise, he's paralyzed.
拉斯影响了你的心智
Ra's got in your head.
你之前想让我帮你做什么
What was the favor you wanted to ask me?
我觉得现在说不是时候
I don't think now is the right time.
我们还没死
We're not dead yet.
现在可能是唯一的机会了
Now might be the only time.
我一直以为如果我能再婚
I always assumed if I ever got married again
安迪一定会做我的伴郎
that Andy would be by my side.
当我失去我哥哥时
When I lost my brother...
我觉得我再也找不到伴郎了
I never thought I'd get another one.
暂时先忘记
So pretending for a moment that
我们是两个被锁在地上 就要被处死的人
we aren't two dead men chained to the floor...
你愿意当我的伴郎吗
how you feel about being my best man?
非常愿意
I feel pretty good about it.
奥利弗 到时间了
Oliver, it's time.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表