剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你只是做了个噩梦而已
You're just having a nightmare.
-爸爸 -怎么了
- Dad? - Yeah.
我在
I'm here now.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会让你出任何事的
I won't let anything bad ever happen to you.
你保证
Promise?
我保证
Promise.
我会一直在你身边
I will always be here for you.
这是什么
Hey. What--ohh!
看呐
What--wow!
你妈妈呢
Where's your mom?
我不知道
I don't know.
英格丽特哄我睡的觉
Ingrid put me to sleep.
是妈妈吗
Is that mommy?
可能是 你最好还是睡觉吧
Probably, so you better go to sleep.
不然我就要遭殃了
Otherwise, you're gonna get me in trouble!
兰斯队长
Captain Lance.
哈珀
Harper.
我不知道你在说什么...
I'm not sure what you--
我见过你穿着红色兜帽衫
Look. I've seen you shooting a red hoodie,
我见过你朝别人射箭
I've seen you shooting arrows at people.
你觉得穿上皮衣戴上面具
You think I don't recognize you
我就认不出来你了吗
with a little extra leather and lace?
看来我不需要这个了
Well, I guess I won't be needing this anymore.
是的 但是你需要这个 拿好
No. You'll be needing this. Here you go.
这是什么
What's this?
证物室里仅存的布里克韦尔的所有信息
Everything on Brickwell we could salvage from evidence storage.
也许里面的东西能帮你们搞清
May be something in there to help you guys figure out
他在贫民的藏身之所
where he's holed up in the Glades.
谢谢 我们让费莉西蒂马上去查
Thanks. We'll get Felicity right on this.
我们的绿兜帽朋友怎么样了
Any word on our green-hooded friend?
还是没消息
Still unavailable.
莎拉呢 报♥警♥电♥话♥里
And Sara? I mean, I hear the Canary come up
很多人提到金丝雀的名字
every so often on the 911 calls.
我会告诉她你在找她
I'll let her know you were looking for her.
不用了
No.
保护好她就够了 行吗
You just watch her back, ok?
我会一直保护她
Always.
如果我不把它缝上会留疤的 劳蕾尔
If I don't suture this, it's gonna scar, Laurel.
就当把它加进我的战绩里
I'll just add it to my ever-growing collection.
我父亲给的资料里有什么能找到砖墙吗
My father give us anything to use to locate Brick?
我觉得没有
I don't see how.
有些资料是好几十年前的了
Some of this stuff goes back decades.
有好些证据指向砖墙
There is plenty of evidence against Brick,
但都不足以定罪
but there's nothing the police can make stick.
所以砖墙让我们不得不
So this is what Brick has reduced us to--
这样病急乱投医
grasping for straws.
我不知道你们怎么坚持了怎么久
I don't know how you guys have done this for so long.
我们有奥利弗
We had Oliver.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
病急乱投医
Grasping at straws I'm pretty sure,
也许砖墙的作案手法里有特别之处
but maybe there's something in Brick's M.O.
这样的话我们就有办法能做点什么了
That would suggest a couple doors for us to kick down.
当然还是你们去做
I mean, for you to kick down.
那是什么
What was that?
把福特市议员一案的证据
Cross-reference with Alderman Ford's murder
和你父亲给我们的证据交叉对比
and the evidence your father gave us.
20年前的一场枪击案中也用了这把枪
The same gun was used in a 20-year-old shooting.
同一把枪吗
The same gun?
他要么是太自大 要么是太蠢
Either that's arrogance or stupidity.
现在看来 他明显是太蠢
In this case, definitely stupidity.
丽贝卡·梅林被人枪杀
20年前的受害者是
The victim from 20 years ago--
丽贝卡·梅林
Rebecca Merlyn.
丹尼尔·布里克韦尔杀了马尔科·梅林的妻子
Daniel Brickwell killed Malcolm Merlyn's wife.
如果你想说的是"我早说过了"
If you want to tell me "I told you so,"
何不亲自来跟我说呢
how about you say it in person?
就是离不开我 是吗
Just couldn't stay away from me, could you?
是什么让你改变主意了
What changed your mind?
我参加的葬礼够多了
I've been to enough funerals.
那就帮帮我
So help me.
我难道没帮你吗
That isn't what I have been doing?
马赛欧追随的那个人
The man who Maseo serves,
等他发现我还活着
when he finds out that I'm alive,
他会追杀我和我妹妹
he is gonna come for me and my sister.
拉斯·厄尔·高福
Ra's Al Ghul.
没错
Yes.
你在恢复的时候
Maseo spoke of him
马赛欧提起过他
while you were recuperating.
他用剑格斗
He fights with swords,
而且剑术超群
and he's good.
我好像记得
I seem to remember you being pretty good
你很会用刀
with a blade yourself.
精通剑术比精通其它武器要复杂得多
Mastery of swords is more than mastery of technique.
要打败这个人 你必须像他一样思考
To defeat this man, you must think like him,
像他一样行动
be like him.
用他的方式来打斗
You must fight in the ways he does.
你唯一的希望就是让马赛欧教你
Your only hope for such a teacher was Maseo.
只有徒弟才有
Only the student has hope
打败师♥傅♥的机会
of defeating the master.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
发生了什么
What's going on?
是联盟的事吗
Is it the League?
不 是私事
No. This is personal.
什么私事
Personal how?
我跟你说过我♥干♥掉了杀死丽贝卡的凶手
I told you I killed the person who killed my Rebecca.
可我最近发现我没有
I recently learned I didn't.
我杀错人了
I killed the wrong man.
真正的凶手仍然活着
The guilty party is still alive.
过去21年里我所相信的一切
Everything I thought I believed in
原来都是假的
for the last 21 years is false.
杀妻之仇仍然没报
My wife's death remains unavenged.
那我们就去警局
So let's go to the police
或者去找劳蕾尔·兰斯 行吗
or Laurel Lance, ok?
她是我朋友 她会听你说的
She's a friend, and she'll listen.
我发过誓 我会永远保护她不受伤害
I swore that I would always protect her from harm,
可我没做到
but I couldn't.
多年来 我以为自己已经讨回了公道
For years, I believed that justice had been done.
事业都是为了她
The Undertaking was for her.
我真的相信我能改造贫民区
I truly believed I could change the Glades
让曾经发生在我家的事
and prevent what happened to my family
不会在别的家庭重演
from happening to anyone else.
这一切都是假的
It's all been a lie,
但现在我还有机会弥补
but now I have the chance to set it right.
我不懂
I don't understand.
因为你不是个杀手
I know, because you're not a killer,
可我是
but I am.
你♥爸♥爸说 你妈妈已经是天使了
Your dad told me that your mom's an angel now.
我不想让她变成天使 奥利
I don't want her to be an angel, Ollie.
我只想让她回来做我妈妈
I want her to go back to being my mom.
很抱歉你痛失爱妻
I'm so very sorry for your loss.
我在警局有个朋友
I have a friend in the police department.
他说他们找到一个丽贝卡...
He says that they have a person of interest in Rebecca's--
那个案子的嫌疑人
in the case.
他们还没有足够证据
They don't have enough evidence yet
将他定罪 但如果我是你
to convict him, but if it were me,
我会想知道是谁
I'd want to know.
砖墙杀了马尔科姆的妻子
So Brick killed Malcolm's wife.
这和现在的事有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
只是多一个让他们下地狱的理由
It is just another reason for them to share bunk beds in hell,
我通常不信有地狱
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表