剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
雷
Ray...
昨晚我算是开眼了
Last night was a bit of an eye-opener.
我终于意识到这件事
Insofar as realizing something
这件我很早就应该意识到的事
I should have realized a long time ago...
也算是开眼了
can be considered eye-opening.
昨晚 你跟罗伊告别的时候
Last night, when you were saying good-bye to Roy,
你和奥利弗...
you and Oliver...
你对他还有感觉
You still have feelings for him.
我在医院向你表白的时候
When I...told you that I loved you at the hospital,
你拿医院的果冻来搪塞我
you responded with jell-o.
昨晚看见你们俩之后
Seeing you two together last night,
我终于明白
I realized...
你不爱我 是因为你还爱着他
you don't love me because you're in love with him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我最不想伤害的就是你
You're the last person I ever meant to hurt.
开我的飞机去吧
Take the jet.
希望这些糟糕的事情
I hope the something awful
都能好起来
stops being awful.
费利西蒂跟瓦卡医生怎么说的
What did Felicity say to Dr. Vaca?
她以为我们要送西娅去中城
She thinks Thea's being moved to Central City.
尖端科研实验室在这方面确实做得很不错
You know, they do amazing things at S.T.A.R. Labs.
在把西娅千山万水送去南达尔巴特之前
We might think about paying them a visit
也许我们应该去找他们看看
before putting Thea on a long flight to Nanda Parbat.
尖端科研实验室救不了她
S.T.A.R. Labs can't save her.
只有复活泉可以
Only the Lazarus pit can.
奥利弗
Oliver!
我知道我的所作所为
Look, I know what I have done
并不像一个爱护子女的父亲会做的事
doesn't seem like the actions of a loving father,
但我是真的爱她
but I do love her.
她是我在世间仅存的骨肉
She's the only child I have left.
话虽如此
Having said that,
我宁可永远失去她
I would rather lose her forever
也不想将她放入那池水里
than-- than subject her to the pit.
上飞机吧 马尔科姆
Get on the plane, Malcolm.
你好像很冷
You look chilly.
谢谢你让我在这里陪你
Thanks for letting me be here for you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我也没得选啊 不是吗
I didn't have much of a choice, though, did I?
是
No.
我想让你觉得
I wanted to make you think
自己多了些许人性
you had grown a little as a person.
我知道我离开的那五年
I know that I've only told you a little
我对你说起得很少
about the five years that I was away.
什么"很少" 是几乎没说过吧
Well, if by "little," you mean hardly anything.
我在岛上被人找到之前
I came back to Starling City
回过星城
before they found me on the island.
我不明白
I don't understand.
一言难尽
It was complicated.
我见到了西娅
I saw Thea.
她没看到我
She didn't see me.
她当时染上了毒瘾
She had a drug problem.
于是我找到了贩毒给她的人
So I... confronted her dealer.
拧断了他的脖子
And I broke his neck.
我这么做当然是因为我很生气
And I did it because I was angry, sure.
但也因为我觉得自己是在保护她
But I also did it because I felt like I was protecting her.
我只想保护她
All I've ever wanted to do was protect her.
马尔科姆跟我说过
Malcolm told me.
他警告过我拉斯也许会做些什么
He warned me what Ra's might do.
但我从没想过...
But I never thought...
我输了
I failed.
敌人来袭
Incoming!
马赛欧 开车
Maseo, take the wheel.
你好像需要帮助
You look like you can use a hand.
不在这里
It's not in here.
这什么情况
What is that?
是联盟
It's the League.
欢迎回家 厄尔·莎菲尔
Welcome home, Al Sah-him.
我得为仪式做准备
I must prepare for the ritual.
我会将她当成自己的家人
I will treat her as my own family.
希望你喜欢这房♥间
I hope you find the accommodations acceptable.
这种奢华不过是奥利弗将来生活的凤毛麟角
Such luxury is a small glimpse of the life that awaits Oliver.
你这是想让我安心 还是让你自己
You trying to reassure me or yourself?
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
你是奥利弗的朋友
You're Oliver's friend.
马赛欧 对吧
Maseo, right?
我叫萨拉布
I am Sarab.
随便你叫什么名字
Call yourself whatever you want.
如果你在乎奥利弗
If you gave a damn about Oliver,
你就不会为
you wouldn't be working for
几乎杀了他妹妹的人做事
the man who practically killed his sister.
奥利弗不会再悲伤了
Oliver will be spared grief
这机会我从没有过
in a manner that was denied to me,
他会接受你难以想象的巨大♥荣♥誉
and he'll receive an honor greater than you can imagine.
刺客联盟
League of Assassins.
你们以勇气和力量
You're feared for your bravery
震慑世人
and power.
但我只看到了一群懦夫
Well, all I see are a bunch of weak men
在逃避自己的生活 想要逃离
running from their lives, trying to escape.
这不是强大 马赛欧
That's not powerful, Maseo.
也不是勇敢 这是懦弱
Or brave. That's cowardly.
别以为自己很了解我
Do not presume to know me
你将死的孩子没有躺在你怀里过
until you've held your dying child in your arms.
你没有跟他说一切都会好的
Until you've told him everything would be ok
而他临终听到最后的话语
so that the last words he ever hears
都是谎言
are a lie.
你一无所知
You know nothing.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你的孩子叫什么
What was your child's name?
绍夫
Akio.
你觉得绍夫现在会以自己的父亲为豪吗
You think Akio would be proud of his father right now?
在这重生之日
现身并复生吧
复生 回应祷告吧
西娅
Thea!
西娅
Thea!
协议中我的部分已经完成
I've fulfilled my end of our arrangement.
建议你也可以开始完成你的了
I suggest you begin to make peace with yours.
没事的 你没事了
It's ok. You're ok.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
西娅 是我
Thea, it's-- it's me.
我是奥利
It's Ollie.
奥利死了
Ollie's dead.
爸爸
Dad?
我在这 西娅 是我
I'm here, Thea. It-- it's me.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我在哪
Where am I?
安全的地方
Some place safe.
你很安全
You are safe.
妈妈呢
Where's mom?
你妈妈不在这
Your mother's not here.
听着
Look--
躺下 闭上眼睛 休息会 好吗
just lie back, close your eyes and get some rest, OK?
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, dad.
拉斯说过记忆混淆期会过去
Ra's told me that the confusion would pass.
你不知道你都做了什么
You have no idea what you've done.
我都做了什么
What I've done?
她还活着 马尔科姆
She's alive, Malcolm.
我所做的救了她的命
What I did saved her life.
-她以为莫伊拉还活着 -她会没事的
- She thinks Moira's still alive. - She'll be fine.
-你不能确定 -我确定
- You don't know that. - Yes, I do.
因为你 狄格尔和费利西蒂
Because you, Diggle and Felicity
会带她回家 她会康复的
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表