剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
It's Oliver's.
99.997%匹配
99.997% match.
如果梅林在撒谎 那这谎也真是编圆了
If Merlyn's lying, he's being thorough about it.
费利西蒂
Felicity...
谢谢你没说"我早就告诉过你了"
Thanks for not saying "I told you so."
我要去工作了
I got to go to work.
你真的不需要去
You really don't.
没事
It's fine.
我很高兴终于确定了
I'm glad we know now.
血液检测 99.997%匹配
往出口跑 我掩护你
Run for the exit! I'll cover you!
那你怎么办
What about you?
-带阿尔法出去 -但是
- You get the Alpha out of here! - But--
不能给他们 跑
Away from them! Go!
不要
No.
明明可以杀他 为什么不动手
You had him. Why didn't you take the shot?
我们得走了
We need to get out of here.
快
Now.
这真是奇怪
You know, it's weird.
我从没见过你一个人喝酒
I don't think I've ever actually seen you drink alone.
你没事吧
You OK?
没事
Yeah.
只是刚得到了一个关于朋友的坏消息
I just got some bad news about a friend.
是我认识的人吗
Anyone I know?
你还好吗
How are you doing?
其实还是有些害怕
Still freaking out, actually.
有点担心奥利
Worried about Ollie.
我本来想找你帮个忙的
I was going to ask you a favor,
但现在看来好像时机不太合适
but it doesn't seem like the right time.
不一定 看你要我帮什么忙了
Well, it depends. What's the favor?
你和绿箭 你们
You and the Arrow, you're...
你们很亲近 对吧
you're close, right?
我是说 我常见你出现在新闻里
I mean, that's you I've been seeing on the news
带红兜帽的就是你吧
in the red hood?
西娅
Thea...
我一直没见到他
Look, I haven't seen him,
也联♥系♥不上他
I haven't heard from him,
他也不接我电♥话♥
he's not answering any of my phone calls.
我真的开始担心了
I'm actually starting to get really worried.
所以我在想也许绿箭
So... I thought maybe the Arrow
可以帮忙找找奥利弗
could look for Oliver?
我只是想如果你见到他
I just thought maybe if you saw him,
也许能帮我问问
you could ask.
谢谢 你最好了
Thank you. You're the best.
我要去看看储藏室了
Look, I-- I better go check the stock room.
西娅刚才让我找绿箭
Thea just asked me to talk to the Arrow
让他帮忙找奥利弗
about finding Oliver.
你怎么跟他说的
And what'd you tell her?
还能怎么说 只能说谎
What else? I lied.
奥利弗不想要西娅知道
Oliver didn't want thea to know.
那是当时 现在还有什么必要隐瞒
That was then. But now, what's the point?
我也一直在问自己这个问题 罗伊
I keep asking myself the same question, Roy.
那你为什么还一直在看案子的证据
Then why do you keep going over the case evidence?
因为这样可以暂时不想奥利弗的事
Because it helps me keep my mind off of Oliver.
在等他回来时
Doing this without him
我们单干是一回事
while we're waiting for him to come back is one thing,
但是没有他 完全没有了他
but doing all this without him, without him?
这根本就不一样了
That's a whole other situation.
你想让我说什么 罗伊
What do you want me to tell you, Roy?
我只能专注于眼前的事
I can only see one inch in front of me
而这案子是我现在能看到的唯一东西
and this is the only thing in front of me right now.
我一直在看这些文件
I keep looking at this file, and...
有些东西很熟悉
Something about it feels familiar.
是的 费利西蒂确实说
Yeah. Felicity did say that
费舍和安东都跟砖墙有关系
Fisher and Anton were connected with Brick.
不 不仅如此
No, it's more than that.
我以前在哪里见过这个
I've seen this file somewhere...
文件
else.
费舍
也许只是巧合呢
What are the chances that's a coincidence?
那只有一个办法能验证了
Hey, there's only way to find out.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
调出过去8个月来
Bringing up the case numbers
我们抓过的所有人的资料
on the all guys we've put away over the past eight months.
这些人里有些是我们抓过的
Some of these are guys that we caught.
是啊 其他的也被警方逮捕了
Yeah. And others were apprehended by the authorities.
这里面有个规律
There's a pattern here.
这些人都是因为袭击别人
All these guys are awaiting trial
而等待受审的 蓄意伤人 谋杀
for assault -- assault with intent, murder,
谋杀未遂等等
attempted murder.
街头暴徒 是打手
Street enforcers. Muscle.
砖墙要这样的文件号♥码干什么
Why would Brick have a list of these case numbers?
我相信你肯定在想我是不是从不回家
'm sure you're wondering if I ever go home.
对于我的助理很不幸 我确实不回家
Unfortunately for my assistant, the answer's no.
纳米硬件的问题解决了吗
Any luck with our nanite problems?
没
No.
好吧 是接口的问题吧
Yeah, it's the transplex interface, isn't it?
我就知道那里的设计有点问题
I knew my designs were off.
行不通的
It won't... work.
不能这么说 你才研究了一天嘛
Yeah, well, you've only been at it for a day, so.
不是说芯片
Not the chip.
不是说这套装甲
Not your suit.
是你的计划
Your plan.
行不通的
It won't work.
你说的好像
You -- you make it sound like
穿着加强服在街头打击罪犯保护城市
using an enhanced exoskeleton to fight crime and save the city
简直是疯狂的想法
is a loony tune idea.
这也不能让她复活
It won't bring her back.
安娜
Anna.
你的未婚妻
Your fiancee.
我知道她是谁
I know who she is.
她不会回来了
She's not coming back.
在我们失去某人的时候
When we lose... someone,
当某人死去的时候
when someone dies,
他们就离去了
they're gone.
永远地离去了 无论
Forever, and there is nothing--
无论你做什么
there is nothing
他们都不可能回来
nothing that we can do that is going to bring them back.
所以你不要再这么做 不要再这么做了
So you have to stop. You have to stop,
因为安娜不希望你这样
because it's not what Anna would have wanted. It's--
我知道你很难过
You're upset. I can see that.
如果你想的话 我们可以聊聊
And if you want, we can talk about it.
但是绝对别再和我说安娜希望我怎么做
But never tell me again what Anna would have wanted.
你没这资格
You don't get to do that.
对不起
I am sorry.
我现在
I shouldn't...
不应该在这里
be here right now.
怎么了
What?
在砖墙身上有发现
We got something on Brick.
我们找到的那些蓝图
The blueprints we found?
那些都是仓库电路图 而那里是警♥察♥
They're schematics for the warehouse where the police store
存放物证和案例的地方
all their physical evidence and active cases.
砖墙手上有一张案件编号♥名单
And Brick has a list of case numbers.
我们认为他可能想偷或是毁灭证据
We think he might be looking to steal or destroy evidence
这样法♥院♥就无法受理这些案件
to get those cases thrown out of court.
好 我打电♥话♥告诉兰斯
Yeah. I'll call Lance, tell him.
过去的八个月里
A lot of these cases are on guys
这些案子中有很多人都抓起来了
who were put away within the past eight months.
自从打到斯莱德后 我们一直全力在做这事
This is everything we've been doing since we took Slade down.
也是奥利弗全力在做的事
This is everything Oliver was working for.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
星城警局 证据储藏以及车辆扣押
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表