剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
And that is my vision for this company.
不止是让它从死灰中站起来
To not only see it rise from the ashes,
而是要带这座城市迈入新视野
but to take this city with it to that new horizon.
而那个新天地有个名字
And that new day has a name.
闪耀的星城
奥利弗
Oliver!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为事情会按我们所想的那样进行
I really thought it was going to go our way.
我也是 但也许帕尔默博士会做得更好
So did I. But maybe the company's better off with Dr. Palmer.
去年我没时间管理奎恩联合企业
I couldn't make time for QC last year,
现在想拿回公♥司♥ 太自私了
and trying to get the company back now, it's selfish.
那是以前的我会做的事
That's something that the old me would have done.
过去这半天提醒了我一件事
And if the past 12 hours have reminded me of anything,
就在两年前
it's that two years ago,
我决定放下奥利弗·奎恩的身份
I made the decision to put Oliver Queen aside
当绿箭 现在木已成舟
and be the Arrow. It's not a choice I get to unmake.
昨晚你在餐厅 不是那样想的
Last night at the restaurant, you didn't feel that way.
面对现实吧 费利西蒂
Look what happened, Felicity.
奥利弗 爆♥炸♥不是你的错
Oliver! The explosion wasn't your fault.
当维尔纳用"迷魂"飞镖攻击我时
When Werner hit me with the Vertigo dart,
他告诉我他的配方
he told me that his formula,
会让我们看到我们最害怕的
it shows us our worst fear.
而我看到了自己
And I saw myself.
你不会真的以为你害怕自己吧
You don't really think you're afraid of yourself, do you?
我想我是害怕如果我继续当
I think I'm scared of what would happen
奥利弗·奎恩会发生什么事
if I let myself be Oliver Queen.
有什么线索
What did we find out?
你知道我们把星城的犯罪首领
You know how we've got the number of crime bosses
减少到只剩三个了吧
in Starling City down to three?
这个新来的的维尔纳 想弄到一个不剩
Well, this new guy, Werner, he wants to make it zero.
赢得比赛
Take out the competition.
米哈尔·佩托夫 卢西诺·科斯塔
Mikhail Petrov, Luciano Costa,
新川町下沢
Shintawa Shimosawa.
他们现在在哪里
What are their locations?
我找不到他们的最后已知地址
I'm not getting anything off of last known addresses.
维尔纳可能正在带走这些人
Werner could be moving these guys right now.
我在用最快速度查找了 这些人
I'm going as fast as I can! It's not like these guys
身上又不会带着定♥位♥器♥
walk around with little GPSs attached to them.
除非他们真的有带
Unless they do.
佩托夫 科斯塔 町下沢
Petrov, Costa, Shimosawa,
他们都在假释或保释
They're all on parole or out on bail.
假释
脚踝监控器
Ankle monitors.
不对劲 他们都在同一个地方
Can't be right. They're all in the same location.
火箭竞技场 今晚的重量级拳击冠军赛
Rockets Arena. The heavyweight title fight's tonight.
那可是犯罪首领的圣诞节
That's like christmas for crime bosses.
那里应该会聚集两万人
There'll be like 20,000 people there.
他为了拿下一个人 不惜炸掉一家餐馆
He was willing to blow up a restaurant to take down one man.
为了拿下三个人 他会炸掉一个体育场
He'll blow up a stadium to take down three.
火箭筒炸♥弹♥没有这种威力 你需要
Yeah, but an RPG won't do it. I need you looking
找出一个更大的爆♥炸♥装置
for a large explosive device.
罗伊 着装
Roy... suit up.
你要我负责哪里
Where do you want me?
留在这里
Here.
我不能让你参加实战了
I can't have you in the field anymore.
真的吗 为什么
Really? What changed?
你快当父亲了
You're going to be a father.
奥利弗 五个月前
Oliver, you've known for
你就知道我要当父亲了
the past five months I was going to be a father.
所以我再问一遍
So I ask you again--
-哪里变了 -我变了
- What changed? - I have.
我顶的风险不能让你分担
My risks can't be your risks.
因为 狄格尔 你有正常的生活
That... Diggle, you have a life.
新的生活 而这
You have a new life, it's...
是我所不能有的
life I can't have.
我懂了
I get it.
你和费利西蒂遭遇了一场爆♥炸♥
You and Felicity were in an explosion.
死了人 你们俩也差点丧命
People died, either one of you could have.
但你们没有
But you didn't.
你不能因此动摇 哥们
You can't let that shake you, man.
兰斯探长现在正躺在医院里
Detective Lance is laying in hospital bed right now
-都是我害的 -你等等
- because I let him-- - Wait, wait, wait!
这是兰斯自己做的选择
Lance is his own man who makes his own decisions,
我也一样
and so am I.
这次不行
Not this one.
奥利弗 我这两年为你的事业出了不少力
Oliver, I've given the last two years of my life to your crusade.
我虽然不好说我挣得了什么
I don't know what that's supposed to earn me,
但最起码给了我自己做选择的资格
but it earns me at least the right to make my own choices.
-你错了 -去你的 奥利弗
- No, it doesn't-- - Damn it, Oliver,
要不是我你早死了十次八次了
you would be dead ten times over if it wasn't for me!
你说得对
You're right.
但这毕竟是我的事业
But this is my crusade,
所以也该由我来决定
which makes this my decision.
定时器定了五分钟
It's a five minute timer.
来啊 你等什么呢
Come on! What are you waiting for?
等我同伴 讲
My partner. Go.
我分离出了一个与引爆器同频的电磁脉冲
I've isolated a frequency spike consistent with an incendiary device.
就在看台下方的维修通道内
It's in the maintenance tunnel underneath the stands.
炸♥弹♥交给我
I'll get the bomb.
你去抓那个混♥蛋♥
Get the son of a bitch.
还想来点吗
Back for more?
看这样子 你是对"迷魂"
It's as if you've developed an addiction
上瘾了啊
to Vertigo.
我已做了选择
I've made my choice.
费利西蒂 时间快到了
Felicity, we're running out of time here.
好 根据你的描述
Ok. From your description,
这炸♥弹♥的电路应该可以拆卸
it sounds like a collapsible circuit design.
费利西蒂
Felicity...
剪断黄线
Cut the yellow wire.
没有黄线
There is no yellow wire.
那好 换个办法
Ok, new plan.
看你头顶 那里应该布有隔热管道
Look above you, there should be insulated piping
连接竞技场的空调系统 管道内是氟利昂
pumping the arena's ac system. They're pumping freon.
截断一条管道 对准炸♥弹♥
You want to break one off, aim it at the bomb.
应该能把它冻住
You're going to freeze the thing.
不管用啊
It's not working!
别太吃惊啊
Don't look so surprised.
我还没走多久呢
I haven't been gone that long.
尽管把我关起来吧 无所谓了
Lock me down, it doesn't matter.
"迷魂"是剿不干净的
There will always be a Vertigo,
永远会有人接手这生意
always someone to pick up the mantle.
而这动力正是来自于你
You have given it the power.
你难道看不出来吗 看不明白吗
Don't you see? Don't you see?
-你气色不错 南达尔巴特怎么样 -热
- You look well. How's Nanda Parbat? - Hot.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
有人很想你
You've been missed.
我正要去看劳蕾尔 碰巧听见了你们的通讯
I was on my way to see Laurel, picked up your radio chattha.
你该转告费利西蒂 把通讯频道加加密
You should tell Felicity mix up her frequencies a bit.
好想法 你这次回来就不走了吗
That's a good tip. And is this permanent, you being back?
-我希望你别走 -再说
- I hope so. - We'll see.
你最近如何
How are you doing?
我 操心的事也不少
I'm... working through a few things.
给你个建议
Word of advice?
面具并不是我们的全部
We're not our masks.
我们的生活中也需要不戴面具的人
And we need people in our lives who don't wear one.
-你好啊 -你来这里干什么
- Hey. - What are you doing here?
你最好别是在跟踪我
And the answer better not be stalking me.
这得看你觉得定位你手♥机♥的卫星信♥号♥♥
Well, that depends on whether you consider
算不算跟踪了 好吧 我是在跟踪你
pinging your phone's GPS stalking. Ok, guilty.
但你知道我是怎么知道有人
But you know how I know a guy who would be interested
看中了你的专业技巧的吗
in hiring someone with your expertise?
没错 我还真用得上你的技术
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表