剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
No, I've already had my fair share.
我是来找你的一个学员 汤姆·布朗森
I'm here about one of your students, Tom Bronson.
昨晚的闯入事件
A witness places him at the scene
有目击者看到他在现场
of a break-in last night.
好吧 不可能
Well, that's not possible. See,
因为昨晚我跟汤姆一起对练
because Tom and I were sparring last night.
格兰特先生 你知道
Mr. Grant, do you know that lying
对地方检察官说谎是犯法的吗
to the District Attorney is against the law?
那样的话 你是问我是否愿意
If by that, you mean am I willing to lie
为了一个
in order to keep a good kid
一时糊涂而犯法的
who just happened to make a stupid mistake
好孩子说谎吗 我想你知道我的答案
out of this system? I think you know my answer.
你是承认你在做伪证吗 格兰特先生
Are you admitting to perjury, Mr. Grant?
这个词太严重了
Now that's a big word.
我只是个懂拳脚功夫的粗人
I'm just a dumb fighter.
对吗
Right?
听着 我跟汤姆昨晚一起在这里
Look, Tom was here with me last night.
我陪他练习他的上钩拳组合
We worked on his uppercut combinations.
如我所说 这座城市有很多好人
Like I said, in this city, there's a lot of good people
遭遇不好的事
who get dealt bad hands.
他们失去亲友 迷失自己
They lose someone, they lose themselves, which is why they
所以他们来这里泄愤
come in here to work off that rage.
我很容易看出谁需要泄愤
I've gotten good at picking out the types.
像你就有需要
Types just like you.
如果我愤怒 是因为我在面对
If I'm angry, it's because I'm dealing
一个为了保护一个坏孩子
with someone who's willing to lie to a D.A.
而对地方检察官说谎的人
to protect a punk kid.
我不那么认为
I don't think that's the case.
不管这样
Either way,
如果你想发泄什么的话...
If you do have something you want to work off...
学会战斗 有效地自我防卫
我们世界一流的训练
教你处理任何情况的技术和能力
我们怎么找西娅
So what's the play with Thea?
你介意我先跟她单独聊聊吗
Do you mind if I talk to her alone first?
有段时间没跟她说过话了
It's been a while.
费利西蒂有办法追踪到她吗
Felicity able to pin her down?
她给了我一个地址
She gave me an address.
西娅
Thea!
先生
Senor.
需要我帮忙什么吗
Como puedo ayudarlo?
我要找我的妹妹
Estoy buscando a mi hermana.
你一定是米娅的哥哥
You must be Mia's brother.
你们长得有点相像
I see the resemblance.
"米娅"在吗
Is "Mia" around?
她去咖啡厅工作了
She works. At the cafe.
咖啡厅在哪里
Where's the cafe?
-我带你去 -谢谢
- I'll show you. - Thank you.
我不是特地来南美
I didn't come all the way to South America
找你给我下毒的
to have you poison me, did I?
这是冥想茶
It's a meditative tea.
它会激活你的大脑和身体
It will activate your mind and body.
我觉得光喝茶的话没办法让我
I think I'm going to need a little bit more than tea
学会用那边的东西吧
to learn how to use one of those.
宗平佛教♥徒♥武士相信
The Sohei Buddhist warriors believed that
你先用你的心战斗...
first you fight with the mind...
然后才用剑战斗
then your sword.
我记得当我被训练为武士时
I remember when I was training to be a warrior.
刚开始就像你这样...
I began just like you--
因丧妻之痛近乎崩溃
devastated by my wife's death.
我充满愤怒
I was...angry,
与痛苦
and hurt.
疼痛是难以承受的
The pain was unbearable.
就像这样
Like this.
你疯了 居然把手放在这里
You're out of your mind! Put your hand in here!
所有武士必须了解这个简单的真理
Every warrior must learn the simple truth--
疼痛在所难免
that pain is inevitable,
而承受与否则在于你的选择
and suffering is optional.
拜托别...
Please, don't--
别这么对我
Don't do what I think you're going to do!
你让我教你的
You asked me to teach you.
不要
No.
这是你们的餐点
Aqu tienes.
西娅
Thea.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我也是
You, too.
你怎么...
How--how did you--
这里确实不是阿尔马菲海岸
Well, it's not exactly the Amalfi Coast.
我马上就好 欧内斯托
Voy a cerrar, Earnesto.
你的西语以前不是没及格吗
Didn't you flunk Spanish?
其实是根本没学
More like skipped it altogether.
你看上去不错
Well, you look good.
我喜欢你短发的样子
I like your hair cut.
谢谢 之前就想剪短发了
Thank you. Yeah, wanted it short, you know.
这里正好很热
It gets hot down here.
抱歉我骗你说我在意大利 奥利
I'm sorry I lied to you about Italy, Ollie.
我只想一个人静静
I just needed some space.
没事 你已经静了五个月了
It's ok. You've had five months of it.
你不是只来看看我这么简单
This isn't just a visit.
给你也买♥♥了一张票
Got one for you, too.
妈妈过世后
After mom,
你离开星城我也理解
I understood why you left Starling.
但西娅 我很想念你
But Thea, I miss you.
如果你可以回家我会很高兴
And I would really like it if you came home.
我也很想念你
I miss you, too.
我还很爱你
And I love you...so much.
但我再也不会回星城了
But I'm never coming back to Starling city.
我受不了 抱歉
I can't. Sorry.
西娅 你身上有种力量
There is strength in you, Thea.
我看得到 即使你自己看不到
I see it, even if you can't see it yourself.
抱歉 这...
I'm sorry, this--
这可不是我 我和你不同
This just isn't me. I'm not like you.
我不能这么做
I can't do this!
没关系
It's all right.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是我的错
It's mine.
开市时奎恩联合企业股价上涨了10块
Q.C. stock up 10 bucks at the open.
太棒了
That is love, ha!
斯莫克小姐 早上好
Ah, Miss Smoak, good morning--
我整晚都在这儿
I think. I've been here all night.
我的前任留下的摊子有点...
My predecessor left things a little, um,
怎么委婉地说呢 有点靠不住
what's the polite way to say this? Little wonky.
抱歉我语无伦次了
Sorry if I'm rambling.
咖啡有点喝多了
I'm a little over-caffeinated.
我刚喝了三杯浓缩咖啡
I just had three espressos.
-说到咖啡... -快别说了
- Speaking of coffee-- - Let me stop you right there!
我告诉过自己我要明确几条底线
I told myself that I would stand firm
深夜不收发邮件 不给你跑腿打杂
on a few points. No late night emails, no personal errands,
绝对不泡咖啡
and definitely no coffee.
我不会给你泡浓缩咖啡的
There'll be no espressos brought to you by me.
我特别坚持最后那条底线
I stand very firm on that last point.
我很佩服你的信念
And I admire your conviction.
这位是杰瑞·康威 你的行政助理
This is Jerry Conway, your executive assistant.
我想知道你是否需要他给你来点咖啡
And I wanted to know if you'd like him to get you a coffee.
还是你就是不喝拿铁
Or are you just anti-latte in general?
行政助理
Um...Executive assistant?
我想她需要一杯拿铁
I think that's a yes on the latte.
谢谢你 杰瑞
Thank you, Jerry.
谢谢你 杰瑞
Thank you, Jerry.
我们开始工作吧 太棒了
Should we get to work? Excellent.
应用科学
Applied sciences.
是奎恩联合企业的优势研究部门
Q.C.'s bleeding edge research division,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表