剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
约翰和我说过 可你怎么会变成这样了
Johnny told me, but how could you become this?
安静
Quiet.
很快就结束了
It'll be over soon.
不 我是真心想知道
No. I genuinely want to know.
我婚礼上的伴郎怎么会做这种事
How could the man who stood up at my wedding do this?
一个像弟弟一样的人怎么会...
How could the man who's been like a brother to--
闭嘴
Quiet!
你知道
You know...
约翰的哥哥死时
when John's brother died,
他的一部分也随之而去了
a part of him died, too.
他的愧疚
His guilt and the emptiness
以及失去亲人的空洞超越了一切
from the loss outweighed everything.
我尽了最大能力去帮他
I tried my hardest to help him,
但好像没人能安慰他 或是填补那个空洞
but no one seemed to be able to comfort him or fill that void.
直到他遇见了你
Until he met you.
你再次给了他希望和目标
You gave him hope and purpose again.
到时间了
It's time.
绍夫
Akio!
紧急警报
妈妈
Mother!
绍夫 绍夫
Akio! Akio!
利林病了
Liling's sick.
不会有事的
It's going to be ok.
绍夫 好吧
Akio. Hao ba.
我们得离开香港
We have to leave Hong Kong.
瑞孚和他的手下...
Shrieve and his men--
要担心的事已经够多了
Have enough to worry about!
塔苏说得对
Tatsu's right.
我们能藏身于混乱之中
The chaos will give us cover.
可能是我们唯一的机会
Could be our only chance.
他们来了
They're here.
搜身
Search them.
我妻子在哪里
Where's my wife?
我妻子在哪里
Where's my wife?!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
不管拉斯对你做了什么...
Whatever Ra's did to you...
你敢碰我试试看
Don't you dare touch me.
奥利弗 你不是这样的
Oliver, this isn't you.
看着我
Look at me.
我知道你的良知还在
I know you're still in there somewhere.
把她绑起来
Bind her.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
约翰
Johnny!
没事了 我在这里
It's ok, I'm here.
我以为他们要抓莎拉
I thought they were going for Sara.
没事了 莎拉也没事
Everything's fine, Sara's fine.
我和费利西蒂说现在就像在雅加达那会儿
I told Felicity this is just like Jakarta.
向真正的恶魔继承人下跪
Kneel before the true heir to the demon.
我不向任何人下跪
I kneel before no one.
劳蕾尔
Laurel!
娜莎 不
Nyssa! No!
你还是奥利弗
You're still Oliver.
不管兜帽是黑色还是绿色
I don't care if the hood is black or green.
你还是你
You're still you!
离他远点
Get away from him.
离他远点 不然下一箭就射进你眼睛里
Get away from him, or the next one goes in your eye.
莱拉带着莎拉
Lyla's got Sara.
她们出城了
They're headed out of town
直到我们把事情解决
until we can get things straightened out.
这件事解决不了
There is no straightening this out.
我不知道 费利西蒂 现在我毫无头绪
I don't know, Felicity. I can't see past tomorrow right now.
他们会杀了娜莎的
They're going to kill Nyssa.
奥利弗或她父亲 他们会杀了她的
Oliver or her father, they're going to kill her.
抱歉 劳蕾尔
I'm sorry, Laurel.
这不公平
It's not fair.
是的 是不公平
No. No, it's not.
我就直说了
I'll ask it to ask it--
我根本没办法让他回来了
there is no way I'm getting him back.
他不再是他了 费利西蒂
He's gone, Felicity.
这里我最不想相信这一点
No one wants to believe that less than me.
但他已徒有躯壳
But he's gone.
唯独留下一样东西
There's only one thing left of him now.
是什么
And what's that?
我们
Us.
虽生犹死 精神不朽
Gone, but never forgotten.
现在我的统治再无威胁
There are no more threats to my reign.
你的忠诚让我很满意 厄尔·莎菲尔
Your fealty continues to impress me, Al Sah-him.
你是真正的沃伊夫·厄尔·高福
You truly are Wahreeth Al Ghul.
而我的女儿还没有同意我的决定
And yet my daughter still does not approve of my choice.
庆幸的是我不需要你的同意
Fortunately, what I require from you is not your approval.
你搜过她的身了吗
Did you search her?
看起来不在她身上
It does not appear to be on her person.
把她的武器给我
Bring me her weapons.
还是小丫头时
You know, as a young child,
娜莎就展现出了神偷的天赋
Nyssa displayed the panache of a thief.
总是在吃饭时偷剩下的小甜饼
Always stealing extra qatayef at her meals
然后把它们藏在她的房♥间里
and then stowing them away in her quarters.
随着长大她应该知道
She would grow to learn
没有东西能躲过我的法眼
that there is nothing she can hide from me.
她最近的所为
Her exploits of late...
似乎给那些回忆蒙上了阴影
seem to have clouded that memory.
我会记住你曾经作为勇士的模样
I will remember you as the warrior you once were
而不是你目前在我面前的空壳样
and not as this shell that stands before me.
我这一生一直生活在对你的恐惧之下
All my life, I've lived in fear of you.
但现在我已经准备好受死
But now, as I stand before you ready to leave this earth,
我要你知道
I want you to know--
我不再害怕了
I am not afraid.
动手吧 我的继承人
Do what needs to be done, my heir.
伴随着的会是你的统治
And take with it the satisfaction
将不再受到挑战的满足感
that your reign will be unchallenged.
我现在已知道 你不需要
I can see now, you do not require
杀戮来巩固你的统治
a culling to solidify your reign.
你打败了你的对手 厄尔·莎菲尔
You have broken your rival, Al Sah-him.
这是我作为继承人时无法做到的
Something I was unable to do as an heir.
现在让她血撒满堂只会成为暴行
Spilling her blood now would only serve as gluttony.
现在 也许
Now, perhaps...
她的血能有别的用途
her blood could be of another purpose.
作为团结我们这个家的联结
As a means to unite our families.
你作为丈夫
You as husband...
你作为妻子
and you as wife.
我宁死也不会嫁给他
I would rather die than become his betrothed.
自从你背叛我开始
Well, your wishes were no longer my concern
我就不再关心你的意愿了
from the moment you betrayed me.
所以你要嫁给厄尔·莎菲尔
So you will marry Al Sah-him.
而你将会成为恶魔的新娘
And you will become bride of the demon.
我们需要一辆车
We need a vehicle.
奥利弗
Oliver!
我们快逃离这个地方
Let's get out of this place.
没事 我们安全了
It's ok. You're safe now.
西娅
Thea?
门开着
The door was open.
不好意思打扰你放空了
Sorry to interrupt your staring into nothingness.
他就不应该救我
He should have let me die.
对他而言 这不是选择
That was never an option.
这就是我爱他的原因
That's why I love him.
我之前不知道
I didn't know...
你跟我哥的事
about you and my brother.
是啊
Yeah, well...
这有点复杂
It was complicated.
但我是爱他的
But I did love him.
尽管发生了这一切 我还爱着他
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表