剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
With landmines.
什么
What?
说来话长
It's a long story.
这是什么
What's this?
你们几个在医院里的时候
Oliver helped me put that in while
奥利弗帮我装好的
you guys were at the hospital.
等等 这是为我装的吗
Wait, this is for me?
你下次来时用得上
For the next time you're in town.
所以会有下次啊
There'll be a next time?
还是我来指挥
I'm still calling the shots.
-这个回头再商量 -可以商量
- We'll talk about that. - Yes, we will.
商量完了还是我指挥
And then I'll call the shots.
我们也有份礼物给你 奥利弗
We got a gift for you, too, Oliver.
提前的圣诞节礼物
Early Christmas present.
原来尖端科研实验室的工业制♥造♥厂
Turns out S.T.A.R. labs' industrial fabricator
是以星城为基础的 所以...
was based out of Starling, so...
凯夫拉尔聚合物制♥造♥
Polymer Kevlar weave.
轻便性提高25% 承载也增加了15%
It's 25% lighter and can carry 15% more gear.
我有些设计让我无比激动
I've got designs I'm working up that I'm really excited by.
做工精湛啊
It's, uh, it's subtle.
我想去掉兜帽来着
I wanted to replace the hood,
但费利西蒂说兜帽有情感价值
but, uh, Felicity said it had sentimental value.
-谢谢 -客气
- Thank you. - Any time.
你们要回去了吗
You guys headed back?
其实有可能
It's possible
威尔斯博士并没有批准我们过来
that Dr. Wells didn't sign off on us leaving town.
所以你 还使用交通工具吗
Hey, do you still, like, take the train?
用啊 如果我想小睡一下的话
Yeah, sure, if I feel like taking a nap.
但是首先我和奥利弗还有一些事
But Oliver and I have some unfinished business
需要处理
to take care of first.
你们俩不会
You guys aren't going
要互揍对方吧
to punch each other, are you?
你找我来干什么
Why'd you summon me here?
让我感觉更糟点吗
To make me feel worse?
不 我找你来是想再给你一次机会
No, I summoned you here to give you a second chance.
这是个玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
不
No.
这是李宽辉
This is Li Khuan Hui.
这名字你很耳熟吧
That name should sound familiar to you.
你是车百威的人
You work for China White.
是钱娜维 对 辉先生确实是她的人
Chien Na Wei. Yes, Mr. Hui is on her payroll.
他是中国三合会成员
He's Chinese triad,
而且他知道她在香港的行程
and he knows her agenda here in Hong Kong.
你走运的是 辉先生
Fortunately for you, Mr. Hui has been
没跟我们坦白多少细节
less than forthcoming with the details.
走运
Fortunately?
这是你赎罪的机会
You get a stab at redemption.
你本可以邀请大家一起来的 他们肯定喜欢
You could have invited everybody, they'd like this.
不 他们肯定会非常喜欢
Well, no, they would love this,
但是这是属于你我二人的
but this is just for the two of us.
是属于你自己吧 这可是你的主意
You mean, the one of you. This was your idea.
你不会指望我相信你真的
You can't expect me to believe
不想知道吧 来一次彻底的对决
that you don't want to know, once and for all,
到底谁会赢...
who would win --
是我还是你
Me or you.
你是说如果不暗箭伤人的话
You mean if you don't shoot me in the back.
别再耿耿于怀了 巴里
You got to get over that, Barry.
可是我有超能力
OK, I have super powers.
而你只有箭 还数量有限
You have arrows that run out.
我还有自己的策略和战术
I have strategy and tactical awareness.
我跟你对决的时候 你简直就是静止不动
When I'm fighting you, it's literally like you're standing still.
说得真漂亮 准备好拿点事实论据出来了吗
That's tough talk, you ready to back it up?
早好了
Oh, yeah.
顺便说一句...
Hey, by the way...
什么
Yeah?
你说错了
You were wrong.
你跟我说我可以激励他人
When you told me I could inspire people,
而你不能
you said you couldn't.
但是你错了 你也可以激励他人
But you were wrong -- you can inspire.
不是作为绿箭 那家伙完全是个混♥蛋♥
Not as the Arrow, that guy's a douche.
而是作为奥利弗·奎恩
But as Oliver Queen.
谢谢
Thank you.
既然我们要坦诚相待了
Since we're sharing,
那我要说其实你也错了
you were wrong, too.
-什么时候 -此时此刻
- When? - Right now.
因为你觉得你会把我打个落花流水
Because you think you can kick my ass.
我看得出来
I can tell.
好吧 如果你以为你可以把我打个落花流水
All right, well, if you think you can kick mine,
那你最好速度快点
you better do it fast.
我知道 巴里 我知道你速度很快
I get it, Barry, I get it. You're fast.
好了...
Ready...
好了
Set...
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表