剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
现在你要看着它血流成河了
Now you'll watch it bleed.
今夜我的城市没有人会为此而死
Nobody in my city will die tonight.
要想如此 只有一个办法
There was only one way to prevent that.
你得把杀害塔尔·厄尔·莎菲尔的
You were to produce for me the one
凶手给我带来
who killed Ta-er Al Sah-fer.
但你却只身一人前来了
And yet you've come alone.
因为凶手就是我
Because it was me.
莎拉是我杀的
I killed Sara.
你为什么要杀掉你深爱过的女人
Why would you kill a woman you once professed to love?
是她求我这么做的
Because she begged me to.
你说谎
You lie.
这也不是第一次
It wasn't the first time
莎拉在死亡与联盟间选择前者了
Sara chose death over a life in the League.
见到了你
And meeting you now,
我也就理解原因了
I can see why.
我应该让萨拉布把你的脑袋削下来
I should have Sarab cleave your head from your shoulders.
不是因为你杀了我女儿的爱人
Not for killing my daughter's beloved,
是因为你把我当傻瓜
but for thinking me a fool.
根据联盟法则 我有权
By League Law, I have the right
挑战你和我进行比武审判
to challenge you to a trial by combat.
上次有人挑战我都是67年前的事了
It's been 67 years since a man challenged me.
你就这么一心求死吗
You covet death that much?
你接受吗
Do you accept?
当然
Oh, yes.
看来这么多年你还是一如既往的固执
I see the years have done little to dull your stubbornness.
-马赛欧 -我叫萨拉布
- Maseo... - My name is Sarab!
你跟我说一个人不能同时活在两个身份里
You told me once a man cannot live by two names.
我没有
And I don't.
马赛欧死了
Maseo is dead.
剩下的是我 萨拉布
I am all that's left, Sarab.
孤魂而已
A phantom.
那件事后
After it happened,
你去了南达尔巴特
you went to Nanda Parbat.
我和塔尔·厄尔·莎菲尔是同期
I arrived the same year as Ta-er Al Sah-fer.
她是个伟大的战士
She was a great warrior.
她不是你杀的
You did not kill her.
当你挑战恶魔时
When you face the demon,
见证人将会是我
it will be my duty to bear witness.
我不想看着你死
I have no desire to watch you die.
根据我们的准则
Under our code,
你有12小时处理提前交代后事
you have 12 hours to settle your affairs.
第13个小时 到这里来
The 13th hour, be at this place.
这里是联盟的圣地
This location is consecrated ground for the League.
血债血偿的地方
A place for the settlement of blood debts--
如果能活着爬上去
If one survives the climb.
如果你做得到
If you do.
山上见
See you on the mountain.
你记得你们两个儿时
Do you remember how when the two of you were little,
会玩装扮游戏
you'd play dress up?
莎拉·兰斯
亲爱的女儿和妹妹
有一天我听到你跟莎拉的对话
One day I overheard you and Sara.
你们把自己扮成成人版的自己
You were pretending to be grown-up versions of yourselves.
那一天 你跟你妹妹
That day, you and your sister,
有了自己的家庭
you had your own families.
事业
Careers.
我跟爸爸一样当上了警♥察♥
I was a cop, just like dad.
-而莎拉 -是一名医生
- And Sara... - Was a doctor.
她想给人们治病
She wanted to heal people.
她应该有更好的结果
She deserves more than this.
妈妈 我想告诉你
Mom, can I tell you something?
不管是谁杀害莎拉
Whoever did this to Sara,
我都会不惜一切代价找出来
I am going to find them no matter what it takes.
然后让他们血债血偿
And I am going to make them pay.
你要让他们血债血偿
Then you make them pay.
让他们痛苦不已
And you make them suffer.
看起来不错
Looks good.
窗户应该跟新的一样了
That window should be as good as new.
谢谢
Thank you.
窗户怎么了
What happened to the window?
天呐 你应该看看的
Oh, god, you should have seen it.
那只鸟冲进来跟惊悚片似的
This bird went completely Hitchcock on the thing.
我用吸尘器清理了大部分玻璃渣
I vacuumed up most the glass,
不过你还是要小心点
but I'd still watch your step.
我会格外小心的
I'll be extra careful.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
上次你脸上露出那个表情
Last time you had that look on your face,
你告诉我爸爸自杀了
you told me dad committed suicide.
自从你知道马尔科姆是你生父后
You haven't called him dad
你就没叫过他爸爸了
since you found out about Malcolm.
你怎么了 奥利
What's going in with you, Ollie?
你以为你了解马尔科姆·梅林
You think you know who Malcolm Merlyn is.
但有些我数年前发现的他的事
But there are things that I've discovered,
还有最近发现的 表明...
years ago, recently, that...
他不爱你 西娅
he doesn't love you, Thea.
因为他没有爱的能力
Because he's not capable of it.
奥利 拜托
Ollie, please.
别这样
Don't.
别逼我在父亲和
Don't make me choose between my father
哥哥之间做选择
and my brother.
我不会让你左右为难的
I would never make you choose.
你是我的家人
You are my family.
我会不惜一切保护你
There's nothing that I won't do to protect you.
你在说什么
What does that mean?
我在说 不管怎样
It means I love you,
我都爱你
no matter what.
塔苏
Tatsu?
绍夫 这里发生什么事了
Akio! What happened here?
天呐 不 不不不
Oh, god, no. No, no, no!
绍夫 不
Akio, no!
-爸爸 -绍夫
- Daddy! - Akio!
绍夫 你妈妈在哪里
Akio, where is your mother?
她被白发女人带走了
The white-haired woman! She took her!
猜谁刚设计了一台微处理器
Guess who just designed a microprocessor
整数运算峰值达到9000
with a SPECint score just north of 9,000?
雷...你要对奎恩联合企业
Ray...what are you doing
做什么 你为什么要买♥♥下它
with Queen Consolidated? Why did you buy it?
因为它被出♥售♥
Because it was for sale.
我的生活没有表面看起来这么简单
My life is a little more complicated than I let on.
扼要地说 我是个守口如瓶的人
Suffice it to say, I have gotten very good at keeping secrets,
尤其是帮你这样的人保守秘密
particularly the kind of secrets someone like you keeps.
痛苦的人
Someone in pain.
我很难跟你启齿安娜的事
Wasn't easy for me to tell you about Anna.
你跟我提了安娜的事 可是你没告诉我
You told me about Anna, but you didn't tell me the truth
你到底在做什么
about what it is you're doing.
告诉我 否则我就离开
So tell me, or I walk.
我不能跟你说
I can't tell you.
我展示给你看
I have to show you.
电脑时代的黎明
The dawn of the computer age,
开♥发♥人员以为一台机器
developers thought the only way a machine
要有人脑处理信息的速度
could process information as fast as a human brain
就必须有德州大小的主机
was to build a mainframe the size of Texas.
不过一名开♥发♥人员发现
But one developer realized that the only way
减少热量和电量消耗的唯一办法
to reduce heat and power consumption
就是让组件紧靠
was to bring the components closer together.
也就是让它们变得更小
Which meant making them smaller.
不过为什么止步于电脑
But why stop at computers?
如果能把它应用到其他东西上
What if it could take other things,
比如所有的军用科技
like, say, all of the military-grade technology
应用科学
in applied sciences,
把它们也变得更小
and make it smaller, too? So small
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表