剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
或做奥利弗所做的事
Or to do what Oliver did.
奥利弗做的事太可怕了
What oliver did was horrible.
他任由自己变成怪物
He allowed himself to become a monster.
可我比他更像怪物
No more of a monster than I am.
我
I am...
没有灵魂 塔苏
without a soul, Tatsu.
除非你是要在你妻子最需要你的时候抛弃她
Only if you abandon your wife when she needs you the most.
每当
Every time...
我看着你的双眼
I look in your eyes...
就看到了儿子的双眼
I see my son's.
看到了我的失败
I see my failure.
我爱你
I love you.
我不配被你爱
I'm not worthy of that love.
他要去哪
Where's he going?
去我们不能跟去的地方
Somewhere we cannot follow.
我知道我说过 我永远不会再给你倒咖啡了
I know I said I would never, ever bring you coffee again,
但这座城市正面对着
but the city facing
生化武器的袭击
a bioweapon attack
好像是个很好的破例的理由
seemed like a valid exception.
所以你计划以死阻止拉斯
So your plan to take out Ra's by dying...
我们应该谈谈
We should talk about that.
自从去了山上
Every night since the mountain,
我一直在做同一个梦
I've had the same dream.
梦见你恳求我不要和拉斯对决
You are pleading with me not to go face Ra's,
我听了你的话
and I listen to you.
有时梦的结局仍然很不好
Sometimes the dream still ends badly;
最后我被这把剑刺穿胸膛
I end up with this sword in my chest.
但多数结局
But most of the time,
我们都逃脱了
we escape.
我们就一直开着车
And we're just driving.
而这一切都好像
And all this seems...
好像非常遥远
it seems so far away,
因为那只有...
because it's just...
只有我们两个人
it's the two of us.
我知道你觉得这不可能
I know you think that that's not possible,
觉得你和拉斯都死了
that you dead and Ra's
才是唯一可能的最好结局
dead is the only realistic best case scenario.
费利西蒂
Felicity...
我无法战胜拉斯·厄尔·高福
I can't defeat Ra's Al Ghul.
奥利弗·奎恩无法战胜他
Oliver Queen can't.
绿箭无法战胜他
The Arrow can't.
这两个人都努力过 但都失败了
Both those men tried and both those men failed.
还记得在南达尔巴特 我们一起的那晚
You remember what you said to me during our night together
你跟我说过什么吗
in Nanda Parbat?
你已经不是那两个人了
You're no longer either of those men.
你成了
You've become...
另一个人
someone else.
成了另一个存在
Become something else.
这里...
This...
已经不同了
is different now.
因为尽管你尽了全力避免
Because despite your best efforts,
你还是让自己产生了感情
you've allowed yourself to feel something.
我知道你觉得那是一种懦弱 但并非如此
I know you think that that's a weakness; it's not.
那是你
It's your key
打败拉斯的关键
to beating Ra's.
不要为死而战
Don't fight to die.
为生而战
Fight to live.
卫星定位有结果了 找到了四个地方
Satellite trace is back. I've got four locations.
好 走吧
OK, let's go.
费利西蒂
Felicity...
谢谢你
thank you.
好 记下了
All right, yeah, got 'em.
我不知道 我们之后再谈
I don't know, we'll talk about that later.
F·斯莫克
我要所有单位 紧急小组和所有巡逻车
I need all units. I need E.S.U., all squad cars
都集中到这四个地点
converging on these four locations.
我们有潜在的生化武器袭击
We got a potential bioweapons attack.
我就位了
I'm onsite.
就位
Onsite.
就位
Onsite.
我就位了
I'm onsite,
但我也不知道自己该找什么
But I have no idea what I should be looking for around here.
你们有没有看到穿刺客联盟衣服的人
Do you see anyone in a League of Assassins outfit?
这个特征最明显了
That would be a dead giveaway.
我没有武器
I have no weapons.
也没有病毒
And I have no virus.
拉斯·厄尔·高福在星城大坝等你
Ra's Al Ghul awaits you on the Starling City dam.
他希望在你的城市死亡之际
He wishes to be in your presence
你们能在一起
as your city dies.
他凭什么认为 我不会专注于
And what makes him think that I won't just stay focused
拯救我的城市
on saving my city?
因为他知道 你认为能打败他的想法
Because he knows of your deluded belief
是在自欺欺人
that you can defeat him in battle.
而且你也知道 只要恶魔的首领活着
And you know that as long as the demon's head lives,
他就会一直威胁你的家
he will continue to threaten your home.
我发现一个提着金属提箱的人在跑
Ok, I got a runner carrying a metal briefcase.
生化武器应该就在提箱里
The bioweapon is going to be in the briefcase.
好 我正在检视交通摄像头拍到的画面
OK, I'm scrubbing footage from traffic
还有其他三个地点的监控画面
and surveillance cameras at the remaining three locations.
别动
Don't... move.
-衣服真漂亮 -谢谢
- Nice threads. - Thanks.
费利西蒂 箱子是空的
Felicity, the briefcase is empty.
是空的
It's empty!
病毒在哪
Where's the virus?
病毒在哪
Where's the virus?!
他就是生化武器
He is the weapon.
拉斯用他手下的活人散播病毒
Ra's is using his own men to disperse the virus!
而你们阻止不了我们
And we will not be stopped.
拉斯·厄尔·高福的意志 就是我们的意志
The will of Ra's Al Ghul is our own!
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我知道你无法抵抗
I knew you couldn't resist.
从拉斯·厄尔·高福之剑下活下来的人
The man who survives the sword of Ra's Al Ghul
要成为拉斯·厄尔·高福
shall become Ra's Al Ghul.
所以你让我来杀了你
So you brought me here to kill you?
无论怎样 我都是胜者
Either way, I am victorious.
你要么按照我的意愿 成为拉斯
You either ascend to Ra's as I have designed,
要么死去 而你看到的最后一幕
or you will die. And the last thing
将是你挚爱的城市
you will ever see is your beloved city
被疾病与死亡所征服
succumbing to disease and death.
小心 快逃 逃逃逃
Look out! Go! Go, go, go, go, go, go!
后退 走啊 快跑
Get back! Go! Go, run!
跑 跑 跑 跑 快跑
Go, go, go, go, go!
走开 快跑 跑啊 跑
Get back, go, go, go, go, go, go!
所有人都离远点
Everybody get back!
你要快点离开这
You got to get out of here!
不 马尔科姆给我接种了疫苗 天呐
No, Malcolm inoculated me. Oh, my god.
星城正遭受生化武器袭击
Starling city appears to be in the throes of a biological attack.
星城有生化武器袭击
尼尔森广场感染爆发 情况很糟
Outbreak at Nelson Plaza. It's bad.
看起来一旦感染的血液暴露在空气中
It looks the virus spreads
病毒就会传播
when infected blood is exposed to open air.
即使我们找到拉斯的手下
Even if we find Ra's men, how are we supposed
我们怎么能阻止他们传播病毒
to stop them from spreading the virus?
有一个非常糟的临时解决办法
Really bad temporary solution--
把他们从街上带到一个安全的地方
get them off the streets in a secured place as possible
别让他们自残
and do not let them cut themselves.
等下 你还没接种疫苗
Wait. You're not inoculated.
这是我父亲造成的
This is my father's doing.
解决前我不会走的
I will see it undone.
你选了一把已经在战斗中打败了你的剑
You choose a sword that has already defeated you in battle.
斯莫克小姐 我除掉了拉斯的一个手下
Miss Smoak, I've taken out one of Ra's' men.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表