剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
威登
后备发电机把它锁住了
Back-up generator keeps that locked.
反正他们是这么告诉我的
Or...so they told me.
我从来都打不开这扇恼人的门
I could never get that stupid door to open.
承包商说整个地下层都被淹了
Contractor says the entire sub level is flooded, though.
是水管破裂所致
It was a water main break.
奥利 你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here, Ollie?
一个超级黑客想要
A super hacker is trying to
占领城市 而我很担心你
take over the city and I'm worried about you.
我还可以担心你 对吧
I still get to be worried, right?
是的 如果你真的要这样
Yes. And if you really have to,
甚至还可以对我指手画脚
you can even be judgmental--
偶尔的
occasionally.
最近有人告诉我
Someone told me recently
家人非常宝贵
that a family is pretty precious.
抛去其他 爱
And love, in spite of everything,
就是让其宝贵的原因
is what makes it precious.
现在 奎恩家族只剩你我两人
Right now, the Queen family is just you and me.
那就只剩我们两个吧
So let it just be you and me.
不要接受梅林的钱
And don't take Merlyn's money.
奥利 我已经尽力妥协了
I'm trying to meet you halfway here, Ollie.
你也得做出些让步
The other half is up to you.
找到麦伦了
麦伦·福瑞斯特
Myron Forest.
你辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city.
告诉他 必须撤回城市中♥央♥处理子系统里
Tell him he has to retract all the infected packets
所有被感染的程序包
from subsystem mainframes within the city.
告诉我怎么关掉病毒进程
Tell me how to shut down the virus.
现在就去做
Do it now.
你觉得我是这次计算机攻击的幕后黑手吗
You think I'm behind the cyber attacks?
我觉得你是兄弟之眼
Sounds like a Brother Eye to me.
我发誓不是我♥干♥的
I swear to god, I'm not.
我是一家会计公♥司♥的IT部门的主管
I head up the IT department of an accounting firm.
我开一辆蓝色的混合动力型车
I drive a hybrid. It's blue.
我也是这些家伙讨厌的没主见的人之一
I'm one of the sheep lunatics like these guys hate.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do this?
代码上都是数字指纹
Digital fingerprints are all over this code.
是一个X轴个人标记运算法则
There's an x-axis bionumeric algorithm.
这个代码
The code's an x-axis
是你曾经用过的X轴个人标记运算法则
bionumeric algorithm that you've used before!
那还是大学
In college.
我的室友和他女朋友
My roommate and his girlfriend.
对 不错 是我们编写的
Yeah, yeah, sure, we developed it.
我们称它为超级病毒
We called it a super virus,
但我不是什么兄弟之眼
but that doesn't mean I'm the Eye guy!
你问过费利西蒂·斯莫克了吗
Have you tried Felicity Smoak?
她是清白的
She's innocent.
那肯定是别人
Then it's got to be someone else.
毕业后 我可能
After we graduated, I might have showed
把代码给几个人看过
the code off to a few people.
-他们是谁 -我记不得
- Who were they?! - I don't remember.
五年前的事了 我没觉得有什么大不了
It was five years ago. I didn't think it was a big deal.
我们那时只是几个爱冒险的小屁孩
We were just kids playing with matches.
我已经不知道说什么了
I am running out of expletives!
与麦伦分享过代码的人 我们都得追踪
We need to track down whoever Myron shared your code with.
我黑进了他这五年
I hacked all of his emails
所有的邮件与短♥信♥
and all his text messages from five years ago
但一无所获
and all I got was depressed.
那你前任呢
Ok. What about your ex?
我告诉过你 不是他干的
I already told you, he didn't do it.
为什么 就因为他是你前任吗
Why? Because he's your ex-boyfriend?
因为
Because...
大学最后一年
my senior year of college,
库珀和我♥干♥了件蠢事
Cooper and I did a stupid thing.
他被捕入狱
He got arrested and he went to prison.
那他可能出狱了
So he went to prison. Maybe he got out.
没有
He didn't.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为他死了
Because he's dead.
判决前他上吊自尽了
He hung himself before sentencing.
费利西蒂 我...
Felicity, I...
我现在只想自己静一静
I just really need to be alone right now.
很高兴看到你在这儿
I'm glad you're here.
当我提出要重建星城
When I launched my plan to rebrand
的设想时
Starling into Star City,
可没想到会发生计算机攻击
I didn't count on cyber terrorism.
我在找一个
I'm looking for a partner
可以一起悲伤的同伴
with whom to drown my sorrows and you
你看起来也很需要喝上一杯
definitely look like someone who could use a drink.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我妈妈...
My mother...
我无处可去
I didn't have anywhere else to go.
你还好吗
You ok?
你是一个发明家
You're an inventor.
你有没有创造过
Did you ever create
什么你认为不重要的东西
anything that you didn't think was important,
可结果
turns out,
这东西实际上非常重要
it's very important?
当然有
Of course.
那些创造最后都变成了最好的发明
Those turn out to be the best inventions.
并不总是如此
Not always.
你想要谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
我就知道你在这里
Of course I'd find you here.
-能等一会吗 -等
- Could you just wait one second? - Wait?
抱歉 我已经在你公♥寓♥等了你两个小时
I'm sorry; i've already waited two hours for you at your apartment,
那之前我在夜店还等了两个小时
and before that, it was two hours in the club.
你能让我们单独聊会吗
Is there any way that you could be anywhere else but here?
谢谢你 老妈
Thanks, mom.
这不是最令人痛心的
That wasn't the least bit mortifying.
远不及大学一年级时的父母探望周
Only half as bad as parents' week in freshman year.
真是抱歉啊
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉我一直要跟踪自己的女儿
I'm sorry I've been reduced to stalking my own daughter.
因为你好像不理解
Because you can't seem to comprehend that
我无法让整个世界停止运作
I can't make the whole world stop
只因为你决定出现在我家门前
because you decided to show up on my doorstep.
我肩负着职责
I have responsibilities!
我知道 费利西蒂
Yes, I know, Felicity.
你有工作 工作 没完没了的工作
You have work. You have work, work, work, work.
不不 你没明白
No, no, no, you don't understand.
是比工作还要重要的事
It is so much more than work.
但是你只在乎我的感情生活
But all you care about it my love life
或是我穿的衣服够不够低胸
or how much cleavage I don't show.
事实不是这样的
That is not true!
事实就是这样的
That is completely true!
对不起 对不起我最终还是单身
And I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm terminally single.
对不起 我有份真正的工作
I'm sorry I have an actual job.
对不起 我不会穿得像个色情片明星
I'm sorry that I don't dress like a porn star!
我知道这对你来说是种称赞
Which I realize is a compliment to you.
所以我很抱歉
So I'm so sorry
在你看来我如此令人失望
that I am such a disappointment to you!
我不像你这么聪明 费利西蒂
I'm not as smart as you, Felicity,
也不像你父亲那样聪明
or your father.
这点我很清楚
I know that.
甚至在你只有六岁的时候
Even when you were only six years old,
我都几乎难以追上你俩的脚步
I could barely keep up with you two.
所以
And...
也许我不一定是你想要的妈妈
Maybe I wasn't always the mother you wanted,
但我一直都在你身边
but I was always there.
我没走 并且努力过
I stayed and I tried.
但他
He...
他却离开了我
he left me.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表