剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
- Fiji can wait. - No.
现在就去
Fiji can't wait.
好吗 这是你们的大好日子
All right? This is still your day,
我不会让拉斯·厄尔·高福毁了这天
and I'm not going to let Ra's Al Ghul ruin that.
-奥利弗... -你已经跟我深入过虎穴
- Oliver... - You followed me into the lion's den once already.
这次 选择你的家人吧
This time, choose your family.
去吧 好好享受
Go, live.
我们能搞定的
We got this.
如果你觉得现在我们不该走 我们就留下
If it doesn't feel right for you to go, we won't.
不 奥利弗说得对
No, Oliver was right.
该我们享受了
It's our turn.
而且他还有费利西蒂和罗伊帮忙
Besides, Felicity and Roy have his back.
恭喜啊[希伯来语] 新婚燕尔
Mazel tov, newlyweds.
罗通
Lawton.
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
有任务 我们就接 对吧
Hey, when duty calls, we answer, right?
自杀小分队再次出击
Suicide squad rides again.
不好意思打扰了你们的新婚之夜
Sorry to interfere with your wedding night.
我怎么没觉得你不好意思
Yeah, I doubt that.
五个小时前 在卡兹尼亚共和国
Five hours ago, there was a terrorist attack
发生了一起恐怖袭击
in the Republic of Kaznia.
医院本来是要帮助和团结
Hospital was supposed to serve
卡兹尼亚反对种族派的
and unite Kaznia's dissident ethnic faction.
-等一下 那是... -约瑟夫·克雷议员
- Wait, is that... - Senator Joseph Cray.
这家医院算是他的面子工程
This hospital was something of a pet project for him.
他当然坚持要参加仪式
Of course, he insisted on being at the ceremony.
麦考斯特工 你率领X特遣部队带他撤离
Agent Michaels, you'll lead task force X on the extraction;
飞机半小时后起飞
I'll have a plane ready for you in 30 minutes.
抱歉 约翰
I'm sorry, Johnny.
你先去斐济 我最多48小时
You go on to Fiji, and I will meet you there
就去那里跟你汇合
in 48 hours, tops.
不 因为我不会再让你离开我的视线
No, you won't, because I'm not letting you out of my sight.
你记得我说过不会再放你走了吗
You remember what I told you about not letting go?
我说真的
I meant that.
沃勒
Waller.
算上我
Count me in.
队里除了我俩 死亡射手之外 还有谁
You have the two of us, Deadshot, who else is on the team?
到底还有谁呢
Who else indeed.
我一直想看看这个世界
I've always wanted to see the world.
我听说这个季节的卡兹尼亚最美丽
I hear Kaznia's beautiful this time of year.
有发现吗
Anything?
我在接入交通摄像头 自动柜员机摄像头
I'm accessing traffic cameras, ATM cameras,
手♥机♥摄像头 还黑进了911
phone cameras; I'm hacked into 911
以及警车通讯频道
and squad car chatter.
-然后呢 -没有邪恶绿箭的踪迹
- And? - No sign of evil Arrow.
洛斯·阿尔孔正在卸载一大批麻醉剂
Los Halcones are unloading a huge shipment of narcotics.
整个帮派都会去保护这批货
The entire gang is going to show up for protection.
这绝对是假绿箭会去的地方
This is exactly the kind of thing that fake Arrow would go after.
我们真需要给他另外取个名字
We really need a better name for him.
他们什么时候取货
When is this happening?
-就现在 我去换装备 -罗伊
- Right now. I'll suit up. - Roy...
这是联盟
This is the League.
我搞得定
I've got it.
卡兹尼亚共和国
那你们雇花商了吗
So did you hire a florist?
雇了
Yes, we did.
那不是很烧钱
Didn't that cost a fortune?
在我的婚礼上 我要让伴娘
At my wedding, I'll have the bridesmaids
安排花束装饰
make the flower arrangements
我会把多出的钱花在婚纱上
and I'll spend the extra money on the dress.
-有发现吗 -没 安全
- Anything? - No, clear.
你在跟谁约会吗 卡特
You seeing anybody, Cutter?
当然了
Of course I am.
绿箭 我们的大喜日子
The Arrow. And our special day is going to be
会是最盛大的
the most glorious day.
那之后 我们就要生强壮
And then afterwards, we'll make strong,
漂亮的宝宝们
beautiful babies.
他知道这些吗
And does he know this?
跟踪狂 我告诉你
Listen, I got news for you, stalker--
你不可能干着这行 同时还有一个家
You don't get to do what we do and have a family.
我不同意
Yeah, well, I have a wife
我老婆就在这 还有个孩子呢
right here and a child to say otherwise.
我们先在这里停一下
Let's hold up here.
希望你能安全回家找你家宝宝吧
Yeah, well, let's hope you make it home to her.
但是爱啊 孩子啊 家庭啊
But love, children, family--
对我们这种人只是干扰
it's all just a distraction for people like us.
他们让我们更好
They make us better,
而且让我们有了为之奋斗的信念
and give us something worth fighting for.
爱就是死亡号♥令
Love is a bullet in the brain,
如果你不信
and if you believe any different,
你就跟她一样疯
you're as crazy as she is.
好了
All right.
最新的卫星图片显示这里有人
Latest satellite flyover reveals warm bodies here.
没错 那里牢不可破 加强了守卫
Yeah, that's pretty solid. Fortified.
我们要怎么把所有人救出来
How are we going to get everyone out?
我们接到的命令是救回克雷
Our orders are to retrieve Cray.
不用管其他人
No one else.
那些人♥质♥怎么办
What about the hostages?
他们不是美国公民
They're not U.S. citizens.
这是你的意思还是沃勒的 莱拉
Are those your words or Waller's, Lyla?
别吵架嘛 约翰
Let's not fight, Johnny.
这可是我们的蜜月
It's our honeymoon.
懂我的意思了吧 约翰
See what I mean, John?
我不是你 罗通
I'm not you, Lawton.
是啊
Yeah.
我也不是一直是这个样子的
I wasn't always me, either.
把包裹放在门口就行了
Just leave the package at the door.
夫人 我觉得你会想亲自签收的
Ma'am, I, uh, I think you're going to want to sign for these.
天呐 弗洛伊德
Oh, my God! Floyd!
你怎么没告诉我你要回来了
Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?
我看起来好邋遢
I'm a mess!
不不 你美极了
No. No, you're perfect.
妈咪 他是谁
Mommy, who is he?
佐伊 宝贝 这是
Zoey, baby, this--
这是爸爸 记得吗
This is your daddy, remember?
我和你说过他的
I told you about him.
他之前在很远的地方打坏蛋
He was far away, fighting the bad guys.
现在他回家了
Now he's home.
你好呀 佐伊
Hiya, Zoey.
爸爸每分每秒都在想念你
You know, your daddy missed you every second of every day.
她只是 需要点时间
She just... needs some time.
找到他了 卫星影像显示有个男的
I got him. Satellite footage of a man,
绿色外装和兜帽 在仓库附近的屋顶上
green outfit, green hood, on the roof near the warehouse.
你得抓紧了
You have to hurry.
你没办法杀光他们的 奥利弗
You can't kill them all, Oliver.
一个倒下了
Where one falls,
会有两个站起来
two more arise.
马赛欧...
Maseo...
你怎么能信这套
You can't believe in this!
谋杀这么多人只为了证明一个观点
Murdering all of these people just to prove a point!
不是 是为了说服你
No. To persuade you.
我的主人在你身上看到了一些特质
My master sees something in you.
不要抵抗
Don't fight it.
接受吧
Embrace it!
你应该更了解我才对
You know me better than that.
不要让你的顽强不驯害死更多人了
Don't let your recalcitrants take any more lives.
放大
扫描面部几何
推断网格
去除网格
渲染
奥利弗·奎恩
帕尔默科技
好吧 我真不知道
Ok, I had no idea
这座城市里居然有这么多的疯子
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表