剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
装作你不知道我女儿已经死了吗
still pretending like you didn't know my daughter was dead?
兰斯队长
Captain Lance...
我的整个事业
My whole career,
我的一生 即使我一无所知
my whole life, even when I knew nothing,
我也能够明辨是非
I at least knew right from wrong.
我也知道治安维持者是错的
And I knew vigilantism was wrong.
我们掌控法律的那天同时也是
The day we take the law into our own hands is a day that we--
我们成为法外之徒的那天
we become outlaws.
这种想法 对我弥足珍贵
And that idea, that idea was precious to me.
就如我的女儿一样珍贵
Almost as precious as my own daughters.
我和你合作的那天起 我就丢弃了这些
I threw that all away the day I threw in with you.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我曾信任你
Cause I trusted you.
但是我现在看到的兜帽男
But I see the man under the hood now.
他满口谎言 隐藏秘密
He lies, and he keeps secrets.
他也不再会考虑
Also he doesn't have to carry around
做出的决定会有何后果
the weight of his decisions.
我和他就此为止
And I'm done with him.
如果我告诉你
What would you say if I told you
我刚把虚拟TCP网络连上开源传感器了 你会怎么说
I just connected the virtual TCP to the open source sensor?
我会说你只是以为自己做到了
I would say you only think you did,
因为我已经研究超过两个星期了
because I've been trying to figure that out for over two weeks.
如果这么说能让你感觉好点的话
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我用了至少两分钟
I have been trying for at least two full minutes.
让我看看
Ah! Let me see.
你不相信我啊
Oh, you don't believe me.
不是 我就想确定下你做对了
Well, no, I'll just, uh, make sure you did it right.
如果我做对了呢
Oh, and if I'm right?
那我就带你去吃
Then I will take you
你有生以来吃过的最棒的牛排
to the best steak dinner you've ever had.
不管怎么样我大概都会请你吃的
Which, I'd probably do anyway.
希望会比你上次带我去的融合料理那地方好
Well, I hope it's better than that fusion place you took me to,
在那里我得用显微镜才能看见吃的
where I needed this microscope to find the food.
奥利弗 你在这干什么呢
Oliver, hey. What are you doing here?
我是说很高兴在这见到你
I mean, it's nice to see you here.
很高兴再次见到你 帕尔默先生
Nice to see you again, Mr. Palmer.
我也是
Likewise.
还有 叫我雷吧
And please, call me Ray.
好的 雷
Ok. Ray.
我可以和费利西蒂说几句话吗
May I speak with Felicity for a few minutes, please?
-当然 -谢谢
- Absolutely. - Thank you.
我本应该先给你打电♥话♥的
Should have called.
没事 抱歉 我应该在你回来的时候
No. I'm sorry, I should have told you earlier
就先告诉你的
when you got back.
-你不欠我什么 -才不是呢
- You don't owe me anything. - That's not true.
你是我的死党之一
You're one of my closest friends.
我们昨晚碰见了个新的犯罪团伙
We went up against a new crew last night.
他们其中一个人的嘴唇被缝起来了
One of them had his lips sewn shut.
真有这种事吗
Is that a real thing?
显然有
Apparently.
如果早知道还有这个选择就好了
If only I had known I have that option.
好吧
Ok.
星城警署犯罪数据库
迈克尔·阿玛尔
Michael Amar?
对
Yeah.
街头称号♥是"低语"
Street name's "Murmur"
因为他把嘴唇缝起来的事情
because of the whole lip stitch thing.
这些人认为这样可以集中精力 就像冥想
Practitioners say it focuses the mind like meditation.
你还好吗
You ok?
我把一些阿玛尔的小喽啰交给了兰斯
I handed some of Amar's men over to Lance.
他知道绿箭清楚莎拉已经死了
He knows the Arrow knew about Sara,
却没有告诉他了
didn't tell him.
兰斯说了什么
What did Lance say?
类似"去死吧"之类的
Some variation on "Go to hell."
奥利弗 他只是需要时间
Oliver, he just needs time.
不 他是对的
No, he's right.
我骗了他好几个月
I lied to him. For months.
瞒着他
Kept something from him,
而他完全有权知道真♥相♥
and he had every right to know.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我是说除了兰斯
I mean, besides Lance
还有我和雷的事之外
and the whole me and Ray thing?
只是你看上去好像还有其它烦心事
I mean, it just seems like there's something else going on
除了这些之外
underneath all that.
我没事
I'm fine.
多谢你帮忙查到了阿玛尔的名字
Thanks for help with Amar's name.
奥利弗不在这里
Oliver's not here.
实际上我是来看看你怎么样了
Actually, I came by to see how you were doing.
他告诉你马尔科姆在这
He told you that Malcolm was here?
进来吧
Go ahead.
我是世界上最不会阻止你杀掉他的人
I'm the last person to stop you from killing him.
我上次想杀他并没成功
My last attempt to do so didn't exactly work out.
这其实就是我来这里的原因
That's kind of why I'm here.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
最近大家都对拯救我的灵魂感兴趣啊
Everyone's so interested in saving my soul these days.
没有人比我更希望看到梅林死掉
Look, no one wants to see Merlyn dead more than me.
但奥利弗是对的
But Oliver was right.
你想杀的可是你的亲生父亲
You wanted your own father killed.
是啊 多操蛋啊
Yeah, and how messed up is that?
真希望
You know, I wish that
我从来都不知道马尔科姆是我的父亲
I never learned Malcolm was my father.
从那时候起 一切都...
Everything since then has just...
你很幸运 劳蕾尔
You know, you're lucky, Laurel.
拥有一个普通人做父亲
You have a normal father.
一个真正爱你的父亲
Someone who really loves you.
是啊 虽然我们现在的关系不太好
Yeah, I can't say we're on the best of terms.
你该走了
You should probably go.
你听见了多少
How much of that did you hear?
足够让我知道你最想看到我死
Enough to know that I am the last person you wish to see alive.
我是不会为我所做的事道歉的
I'm not going to apologize for what I did.
重来一次我还会这样做
And I'd do it again.
我知道
I know.
你让我教你怎样变得坚强
You asked me to teach you to be strong.
确保你不会再受到伤害
To make sure you can't be hurt again.
你学有所成
You learned your lessons well.
我什么都没有从你那里学到
I have learned nothing from you.
你知道吗 我都快崩溃了
Do you realize that I'm so messed up,
我昨晚都想去死了
I was willing to die last night?
就为了你之前让我做的那些事
For what you made me do?
我之前还以为我不可能
You know, I didn't actually think it was possible
比我去找你那会儿受到更深的伤害了
for me to hurt any worse than I did when I came to you.
你证明了我是错的
You proved to me I was wrong.
所以再说一遍你教会了我什么
So what was it again that you taught me?
亮刀吧
Show me the knife.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
你是我的女儿
You are my daughter.
像我教你的那样 直接一刀划在脖子上
Do it like I taught you-- one strike to the neck,
很快就结束了
it'll be over quickly.
你真变♥态♥
You're sick.
我爱你 我想做出对你最好的选择
I love you, and I want to do what is best for you.
如果你说的有那么一丁点儿是真的
If that were even close to being true,
你就不会出现在我的生命里
you would have stayed out of my life.
父亲
Father.
很高兴你能安全归来 我的孩子
Your safe return pleases me, my child.
那么您能给我解释一下
Then extend me the courtesy of explaining
为什么马尔科姆·梅林还活着吗
why Malcolm Merlyn is still alive.
如果你不能注意一下你的措辞
If you're not going to watch your tongue,
那至少注意你说话的语气
then at least mind your tone.
你为什么要放了杀死厄尔·萨赫尔的凶手
Why did you release Al Sah-fer's murderer?
那是给奥利弗·奎恩的礼物
As a gift to Oliver Queen.
让他成为我继承人的预付款
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表