剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
- Roy... - No, I just need to be alone for a while.
就是这里
This is it.
这就是情报点
This is the dead drop.
这算什么信息
What kind of a message is this?
你听说过隐写术吗
Have you ever heard of steganography?
是那种后背上有鳞甲的恐龙吗
Is that the dinosaur with the plates on its back?
隐写术是把一种信息
It's the art of concealing a message
隐藏在另一信息中的方法 而现在
within another message. In this case,
信息就隐藏在图片里
within an image.
联♥系♥李宽辉
李宽辉
Li Kuan Hui.
-那是谁 -不知道
- Who's that? - I do not know.
但是如果钱娜维对他感兴趣
But if Chien Na Wei's interested in him,
我们也对他感兴趣
so are we.
成功了 谢谢你
It worked. Thank you.
我不想要你的感激
I don't want your gratitude.
我只求你一件事
There's only one thing I want from you.
你说
Name it.
尽快远离我们的生活
Get out of our lives as soon as possible.
不是写着关门了吗 你不识字吗
Sign says "closed." Learn to read.
我还以为我是例外呢
I thought you might make an exception.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? And why would I do that?
因为我刚确保你之前的治安维持行为
Because I just made sure your past vigilantism
过了诉讼时效
fell under the statute of limitations.
不会再有新罪名起诉你了
No new charges will be filed.
非常感谢
Much obliged.
但即便如此你还是不该来这
But you still shouldn't be here.
不 我就应该来这里
No, this is exactly where I should be.
昨晚艾萨克拿枪指着我的时候
Last night when Isaac had me at gunpoint
当他对我朋友开枪的时候
and when he was shooting at my friends,
我本该害怕
I should have been so scared.
自乱阵脚
Rattled.
但是我没有
But I wasn't.
我知道我该做什么 然后就去做了
I saw what needed to be done, and I did it.
因为你教我那么做
Because you taught me.
我只是教过你如果正确出拳而已
I've just been teaching you how to throw a proper jab.
你那个罗宾汉朋友连那个都不想让我教你呢
And your pal Robin Hood doesn't want me even doing that.
我想让你教我本领
I want you to give me the tools
给我妹妹报仇
to avenge my sister's death.
我想让你教我怎么在法庭之外伸张正义
I want you to teach me to get justice outside of a courtroom.
以前我带过徒弟
I took on an apprentice once.
但是最后结果不怎么好
That didn't work out so good.
就像你之前说的
Well, it's like you said--
重点不在于你是怎么被打倒的
It's not about how you get knocked down to the mat.
而在于你能否再爬起来
It's about whether you get up.
星城警署
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是丘比特呀 笨蛋
I'm Cupid, stupid.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表