剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
劳蕾尔坚持要我来告诉你们
Laurel insisted that I bring this news to you myself,
但我觉得这样做是在破坏你们的回忆
but I can see all I'm doing is damaging your memory of him.
也许对你来说
Perhaps it is better for
还是不要知道奥利弗现在的情况比较好
you to not think of what Oliver has become.
你可以这样奢望
You can have that luxury.
等等 你去哪
Wait, where are you going?
去迎战他 如果必要的话 还有我的命运
To face him, and if necessary, my destiny.
我不会缩在角落等死的
I will not cower in the shadows waiting for death.
很好 现在该怎么办
Great. Now what are we supposed to do?
什么都不做 无意冒犯 但娜莎疯了
Nothing. No offense, but Nyssa is insane.
奥利弗还是奥利弗
Oliver is still Oliver.
没人比娜莎更了解联盟
Nobody knows the League better than Nyssa.
你有没有看到她的表情 她很害怕
And did you see the look on her face? She was terrified.
我根本没想过她可能害怕
I didn't even think that was possible.
就算娜莎说得对
Even if Nyssa's right about Oliver...
不可能
Which she isn't.
我们也不应该挡在她和联盟之间
Getting between her and the League isn't an option.
拉斯的女儿什么时候成了
And since when does Ra's daughter
我们要为之两肋插刀的人了 劳蕾尔
become someone we stick our necks out for, Laurel?
我知道拉斯对奥利弗的所作所为让你生气
I know you're furious with Ra's for what he's done to Oliver.
我们都很生气
We all are.
但娜莎 她救过我妹妹的命
But Nyssa, she saved my sister's life.
给了她一个家
She gave her a home.
她是好人
She's a good person.
尽管她是在那样的环境下长大的
In spite of everything that she grew up with.
而我很确定
And the last time I checked,
我们应该保护好人
protecting good people, that is what we do.
好吧
Fine.
娜莎好像确实知道
Nyssa does seem to have an
我们该怎么在联盟中找到奥利弗
idea where we can find Oliver and the League.
那我们就不该让娜莎独自行动
Well, then I guess we shouldn't have let Nyssa leave alone.
没事 我刚刚在她身上放了追踪器
No, it's fine. I just put a tracking device on her.
我又不是新来的
This isn't my first day.
所有人撤开
Everybody, get back!
远离卡车
Away from the truck!
病毒消失了
No more virus.
我们得回去找绍夫
We have to get back to Akio.
走吧
Come on.
怎么样了
Anything?
娜莎还在移♥动♥
Nyssa hasn't stopped moving.
但我还是能收到清晰的追踪器信♥号♥♥
But I'm still getting a strong signal off the tracker.
收到 每五分钟确认通话
Copy that. Radio check every five minutes.
怎么
What?
如果娜莎有什么事
If anything happens with Nyssa,
让我来处理
let me handle it on my own.
劳蕾尔 我们说的是刺客联盟啊
Laurel, we're talking about the League of Assassins!
我知道 我只是
I know that, I just...
奥利弗 你跟他的亲近
Oliver. You were closer
据我所知无人能及
to him than any two people I've ever known.
-你不应该... -什么 与他为敌吗
- You should not have to... - What, fight him?
杀了他吗
Kill him?
劳蕾尔 不会发展成那样的
Laurel, it's not going to come to that.
听着 我同意费利西蒂的话
Look, I'm with Felicity.
拉斯·厄尔·高福不可能
There's nothing that Ra's al Ghul can do
让奥利弗对他所爱的人反♥目♥成仇
that can turn Oliver against the people he loves.
好吧
Right.
帕尔默科技
升级版的秘密总部很不错嘛
Nice secret headquarter upgrade.
帕尔默先生知道你们在这里吗
Does Mr. Palmer know you guys are in here?
知道 他出城了
Yes. He's out of town.
你怎么进来的
And how did you get in here?
我爸爸是个超级大坏蛋
My dad's a super villain
而且你没锁门
and you left your doors unlocked.
好吧
Right.
我有点分神
I have been distracted.
是因为你和狄格尔先生正在努力
'Cause you and Mr. Diggle are trying to
靠你们的力量来拯救星城吗
save the city by yourselves?
听着 我一直在想
Look, I've been thinking.
也许 与其我在家
Um, maybe, rather than me sitting at home,
独自一人 可悲地待着 还不如...
alone, miserable, maybe I could...
来帮助你们
be out there helping you guys.
你们好像挺缺人手的
You seem like you're shorthanded one,
而且我骨子里也是治安维护者
and vigilante skills run in my blood.
西娅 也许这周是
Thea, this might actually
最不适合提这种建议的
be the worst week ever for this conversation.
怎么了
What's going on?
我 我不能说
I--I can't.
费利西蒂 现在你不能隐瞒我
Felicity, I cannot be handled right now.
也许 我强调也许
It's possible-- and I stress possible--
奥利弗跟联盟一起回来了
that Oliver is back in town with the League.
我不懂
I don't understand.
奥利为什么要回来
Why would Ollie come back here?
他们要追杀娜莎
They're after Nyssa.
-奥利绝不会... -娜莎觉得
- Ollie would never... - Nyssa thinks
他中了联盟的某种邪术
he's under some sort of League mind voodoo.
但是不会有事的
But it's going to be fine.
一切在我们掌握中
We're handling it.
你可真不会撒谎
You are a terrible liar.
没错
That is true.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
我是说也许我可以跟他谈谈
I mean, maybe I could just talk to him.
西娅 我不知道医生会对一个
Thea, I don't know what doctor's orders are
刚从死亡边缘救回来的人有怎样的医嘱
for when someone gets brought back from the dead,
但我很确定
but I am pretty sure getting
不会是和刺客联盟对决
into a fight with the League of Assassins goes against them.
我能够说服他
I can get through to him.
拜托了 西娅
Please, Thea.
奥利弗不会希望你被卷进来
Oliver wouldn't want you involved.
他为了能让你远离伤害才做了这些
He did what he did so that you would stay out of harm's way.
好吧
Yeah, well.
说得好像奥利已经不在这里了
It sounds like Ollie's not here anymore.
这里是我的爱人离世的地方
This is where my beloved spirit departed this world.
你还记得莎拉吗
Do you even remember Sara?
还是我父亲已经把她从你的记忆里删除了
Or has my father already obliterated her from your memory?
我来是要把你带回南达尔巴特
I'm here to bring you back to Nanda Parbat.
回去接受制裁吗
To face justice?
如若如此 我的罪名是什么
If so, for what crime?
回去面对报复吗
To face vengeance?
如若如此 我的过错又是什么呢
If so, for what offense?
你告诉过我
You told me...
复仇即是正义
Vengeance is justice.
你还战胜了我
And you bested me in battle.
再也不会发生了
That won't happen again.
动手吧 如果我必须要死
Do it! If I would die,
我宁可和萨拉死在同一个地方
I would have it on the same ground as Sara.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我们不能让你伤害她
We can't let you hurt her, man.
奥利弗
Oliver!
你不该出手干涉
You should not have interfered.
我很抱歉
Look, I am sorry.
但是我已经失去了妹妹 父亲和奥利弗
But I have lost a sister, a father, Oliver--
我绝对不能再失去你了
There is no way that I was about to lose you, too.
你不明白
You don't understand.
你已经失去我了
You already have.
我在奥利弗接任我父亲的位置时
I was marked for death the moment
就已经注定要死了
Oliver accepted my father's offer.
劳蕾尔 过去的这几周
Laurel, these past few weeks,
点亮了我的生命
they've enlightened me.
能够活在我父亲的统治之外
To live a life outside of my father's rule,
能够以另一个身份活着 即使只是一会
to be someone else, even for just a little while,
也让我非常快乐
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表