剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
See?
你在玩什么把戏
What kind of game is this?
你刚写上去的
You just wrote that down!
你这是在瞎编
You're making this stuff up!
其实我可以用随便哪个罪名起诉你
Actually, I can charge you with whatever crime that I want.
当然 他们会把你监禁起来
Of course, then they'd have to keep you in custody
直到你被送审
until the trial.
好消息是
Good news--
美梦庄园比铁山监狱可舒服多了
Belle Reve, it's a lot more comfortable than Iron Heights.
美梦庄园是洛斯·阿尔孔被关起来的地方
Belle Reve's where the Los Halcones are locked up.
他们以为我♥干♥掉了萨拉查
They think I offed Salazar.
我在那里一秒都活不下去
I won't last two seconds in there!
告诉我哪里能找到丹尼·布里克韦尔
Tell me where I can find Danny Brickwell
那你就不用去了
and you won't have to.
他们会杀了我的
They'll kill me.
地检助理戴娜·劳蕾尔·兰斯提起指控
Charges filed by Dinah Laurel Lance, Assistant District Att--
等下 等下
Hey, stop. Stop!
我告诉你哪里能找到砖墙
I'll tell you where you can find Brick.
如果你是来找西娅的
If you're looking for Thea,
她不在
she's not here.
我知道 我是来找你的
I know. I came to see you.
你在跟踪我吗 哈珀先生
Following me, Mr. Harper?
离她远点
You need to stay away from her.
我不知道你为什么想让她离开星城
I don't know why you want her to leave Starling City,
但是我不会让她跟你走的
but I'm not letting her go anywhere with you.
谢谢你
Well, thank you for that.
我正需要点幽默的事
I was in need of some humor.
我不是开玩笑
I wasn't joking.
你是毒药
You are poison.
你让她暴露在拉斯·厄尔·高福的危险之下
You put her in Ra's Al Ghul's gunsights.
你让她杀了莎拉
You had her kill Sara.
关于莎拉 西娅什么都不知道
Thea knows nothing about Sara.
而她以后也不会知道的
And she never will.
你错了
That's where you're wrong.
我了解她
I know her.
不管你觉得把真♥相♥藏得多好 她都会找到的
She'll get to the truth no matter how well you think you're hiding it.
等她发现你在骗她的时候
And when she does find out that you've been lying to her,
你就会永远地失去她
you're going to lose her forever.
相信我 这是经验之谈
Trust me; I know from experience.
这是家务事 哈珀先生
This is a family matter, Mr. Harper.
而你不是家里人
And you are not family.
-坐下 -好
- Sit. - Ok.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
全副武装的枪击手袭击你
Armed gunmen attacking you.
一定给你带去了一些不好的回忆
That had to have brought back a few bad memories.
没错
Yeah.
一开始
When it started,
我只能想到安娜死的那个晚上
all I could think about was the night Anna died.
但当枪手指向我们时
But when that gunman charged us,
我只能想到
all I could think about was
怎么救你
saving you.
你说得对
You were right.
我做的一切都错了
I've been going about this all wrong.
当我开始这个原子计划时
When I started the atom project,
一切都是为了给安娜报仇
it was all about avenging Anna.
但现在变成了
But what it has become about
保护我所重视的人
is... protecting the people I care for.
你是说这个城市的人
You mean the city?
不是
No.
我说的是你
I mean you.
你确定你还要用那个
You sure you still want to use that thing?
我们这里还有其他很多武器
We have plenty of other weapons here.
-这是莎拉的 -罗伊
- It was Sara's. - Roy!
我以为我们在这事上统一意见了
I thought we were on the same page with this.
那是在砖墙绑♥架♥三个市议员之前
That was before Brick kidnapped three aldermen.
劳蕾尔说她知道他们在哪
Laurel said she knows where they are.
我们把他们的地址放进了费利西蒂的监控程序
We put their location through Felicity's surveillance program
但是砖墙一直在转移他们
but Brick keeps moving them.
我们仍能追踪他们
We can still track them,
在路上把他们救出来 但是快没机会了
take them out en route, but the window's closing.
好吧 劳蕾尔 在这里监控
Fine. Laurel, monitor us from here.
-跟我和罗伊通报情况 -不
- Talk me and Roy in. - No.
计划不是这样的
That's not how this is going to work.
你是要自寻死路吗
Are you trying to get yourself killed?
劳蕾尔 你不是你妹妹
Laurel, you're not your sister!
你觉得我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
你失去了弟弟 我以为在这里
You lost a brother. If there's anyone
你该是最懂我的人
who I thought would understand, it would be you.
跟紧她
Stay close to her.
我们本该抓到市长的 真是可惜
We should have got the Mayor. That was a loss.
我们走
Let's go.
劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔 注意六点钟方向
Laurel... Laurel, Laurel, watch your six!
算你走运 我不喜欢打女人
Lucky for you, I don't like hitting women.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
错误的选择
Bad choice!
这条人命算在你头上
This one's on you.
治安维持者尝试救援失败
治安维持者尝试救援失败
丹尼·布里克韦尔在今晚早些时候
Danny Brickwell is still at large tonight
从市政厅挟持三位市议员之后
after abducting three aldermen from City Hall
仍在逃中
earlier this evening.
虽然他顺利逃开了星城警方...
Though he's managed to evade SCPD thus far--
-爸爸 -手♥机♥录像显示两位治安维持者
- Dad. - Cell phone video shows two vigilantes...
-你没事吧 -没事
- Hey. You OK? - Yeah.
和绿箭有关
associated with the Arrow,
红箭 还有黑衣女正在追踪
the Red Arrow and the woman in black, in pursuit.
我们收到的报告显示有场对峙...
Reports now trickling in suggest a confrontation...
你妹妹尽力了
Your sister did her best.
52频道正在播放她和
Channel 52's running cell phone footage of her
绿箭的搭档 穿红色兜帽的男子的录像
and the Arrow's partner, the guy in the red hood.
莎拉联♥系♥过你了吗
Did Sara talk to you?
什么 没
What? No.
她还没有
She hasn't, not yet.
她一定知道我们在看这些
You know, she must know we're seeing this stuff.
市长女士 一号♥线有你的电♥话♥
Madame Mayor, there's a call for you on line one.
-让他们留言 -是丹尼·布里克韦尔
- Take a message. - It's Danny Brickwell.
布里克韦尔先生
Mr. Brickwell.
你今晚过得怎么样 市长女士
How is your evening going, Madame Mayor?
我过得不太好
Mine's not going too well.
因为你们城市的"治安维持者问题"
Because your city's "Vigilante problem"
在今晚变成了我的问题 而这逼着我
became mine earlier tonight. And it's forced my hand--
听着 如果你有要求 尽管提
Look, if you have demands to make, just get on with it.
没要求 只要莎士比亚
No demands, just Shakespeare.
《尤利乌斯·凯撒》
"Julius Caesar,"
第五出 第二幕
Act Five, Scene Two.
"他们站着准备谈判"
"They stand and would have parley."
战争停止 他们一起洽谈
The war stops and together they converse.
我想跟你谈判
I would have parley with you.
咱们现在不就是在谈判吗
That isn't what we're doing right now.
一小时后在布罗克顿角当面谈
In person, Brockton Point, one hour.
我不跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
I don't negotiate with terrorists.
更不会当面谈
And I certainly don't do it in person.
你已经要出席一场葬礼了 市长女士
You are already going to one funeral, Madame Mayor.
如果你想让这件事演变成帽子戏法
If you want to make it a hat trick,
那是你的权力
well, that's your prerogative.
而我呢 还是会去布罗克顿角
Me? I'll be at Brockton Point.
如果你是来看我行李收拾得怎样
If you came to see how packing is going,
我没收
it's not.
不
No.
我是来道歉的
I came to apologize.
我不想失去你 西娅
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表