剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
抬起头来 然后说
look up and say...
敬力量[俄语]
"Prochnost."
什么意思
What does that mean?
我压根不知道
I have no earthly idea.
敬奥利弗
To Oliver.
敬奥利弗
To Oliver.
没有奥利弗 我们干不了这事吧
We can't do this without Oliver, can we?
费利西蒂说得对
Felicity was right.
其实 我说错了
Actually, I was wrong,
不过我很少犯错
and I'm not wrong a lot.
我跟我爸爸谈过
I talked to my father.
他说市长要把贫民区的人撤离
He said the mayor is going to cave
并且放弃那里的控制权
and cede control over the Glades.
他们要把那里的警♥察♥撤离
They're going to evacuate the police force.
所以只能靠我们来阻止砖墙了
So it's up to us to stop Brick.
我们 怎么 你现在和劳蕾尔组团了
"Us?" What, are you and Laurel a team now?
之前说奥利弗的使命结束了 我错了
I was wrong when I said Oliver's mission was over,
因为那并不只是
because it's not
奥利弗的使命 也是我们的使命
just Oliver's mission anymore, it is ours.
我们的家园正在受到攻击
It's our home that is under attack.
据我们所知 奥利弗可能死了
For all we know, Oliver could be dead
莎拉也死了
and Sara certainly is.
但是还有很多人还活着
But there are people that are still alive.
他们需要我们
People who need us.
好吧
OK.
首先我们要找出那些市议员的下落
First we have to find out where those aldermen are.
-这个主意不好 -你已经说了
- It's a bad idea. - So you've said...
很多遍 但这是我的决定
repeatedly. But it's my decision,
照我说的去做 去下达命令
so do as I tell you and give the order!
是你放弃了 你想让我的人撤出贫民区
You give it. You want to pull my men out the Glades,
可以 你这是自掘坟墓 我可不想掺合
fine, that's your funeral. But I don't want any part of it.
失陪了
Excuse me.
喂
Hello?
老爸
Hi, Daddy.
莎拉
Sara.
莎拉 你去哪了
Sara, where you been?
我担心死你了
I've been worried sick about you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我在这
I'm here.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
是的 还行
Well, yeah, I mean, I've been better.
我想你也是
I'm sure you have been, too.
你之前怎么不打给我呢 亲爱的
Listen, why didn't you call me sooner, honey?
说来话长
It's complicated.
她怎么做到的
How is she doing this?
我用一种标志算法
I fed recordings of Sara's voice
把莎拉的声音加了进去
through a symbolic algorithm.
爸爸 很抱歉我之前离开了
Daddy, I'm sorry that I've been away,
不过我不想你担心我
but I don't want you to worry about me.
我很好
I'm fine.
我是来这帮你的
And I'm here to help.
好的
OK.
你需要什么
What do you need from me?
我需要你告诉我所有人♥质♥的情况
I need you to tell me everything you know about the hostages.
无论多无关紧要
No matter how seemingly insignificant.
知道他们最喜欢的颜色对拯救他们
Well, I don't know how knowing their favorite color's
有什么帮助呢 亲爱的
going to help find them, honey.
肯定会有线索的
There has to be something.
因为市长的指令 某些情报
Some sort of intel that you couldn't move on
你无法实施行动
because of the mayor's orders.
我也想
I wish.
他们的时间不多了
The clock's running down on these guys, too.
我刚发现其中一个人有心脏病
I just found out one of them's got a heart condition.
如果他的起搏器不能及时充电
If his pacemaker isn't recharged soon,
我们会又失去一位市议员
we're going to lose another alderman.
爸爸 这个消息有用
Daddy, that actually helps.
不过 我得挂了
But, I have to go now.
等一下 听我说 要小心 好吗
Wait, just listen to me. Be careful out there, OK?
因为我不知道如果失去你我该怎么办
Because I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you.
我会小心的
I'll be careful.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, sweetheart.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, daddy.
有一名市议员有心脏起搏器
One of the aldermen has a pacemaker.
如果能远程操作
If it's remote programmable...
里面有定♥位♥器♥
It'll have a GPS.
我得花几分钟来找到这个起搏器
It's going to take me a few minutes to log on to the pacemaker.
穿上装备
Gear up.
我们只需要这个突破
This one breakthrough, is all we need, is one--
稍等片刻
Yeah. One second.
抱歉打扰你们
Sorry to interrupt.
怎么了
What's going on?
我需要你直升机的钥匙
I need the keys to your helicopter.
你会开吗
How would you even fly it?
我有办法
I got that covered.
能不能快点把钥匙给我 我...
Can you please just give me the keys now? I...
对天发誓不会让它坠机的
promise, promise, I will not crash it.
实话实话
I've got to be honest,
如果你知道
I'd feel a little more confident
直升飞机是没有钥匙的话
in your aeronautic abilities if you knew,
我会对你更有信心一些
for instance, that helicopters don't actually have keys.
不用钥匙
They don't have keys?
是的
No.
直升机在楼顶吗
Is it on the roof?
是的 在楼顶
Yeah, it's on the roof.
谢谢
Thank you!
别忘了你的"不坠机"誓言
I'm going to hold you to the no crash promise.
你知道我已经五年
You do realize it's been five years since
没开过飞机了吧
I've flown one of these things, right?
希望这和骑自行车差不多
It's like riding a bicycle, I hope.
找到砖墙的位置了吗
Do you have Brick's location?
根据起搏器最后的信♥号♥♥
According to the last signal from the pacemaker,
砖墙把市议员们关在十六街和肯特路口的仓库里
Brick has the aldermen in a warehouse at 16th and Kent.
他关不了多久了
Not for long, he doesn't.
外面有架直升飞机 出去看看
We got a chopper outside. Check it out.
收到 现在就去
Roger that. Checking it now.
看來我们扯平了
I guess we're even now.
走廊一路向前十八米左右
Follow the hallway 20 yards.
左转
Turn left.
市议员
Aldermen!
来 别担心
Come on! Don't worry!
我们会把你们救出去的
We're going to get you out of here.
走吧 快快
Let's go. Go. Go!
狄格 我需要你帮我找到出口
Dig, I'm going to need you to find me a way out of here.
收到
Copy that.
我还是不喜欢打女人
I still don't like hitting women.
但我可以为你破个例
But I could make an exception for you.
我会来保障这座城市的安全
I will keep this city safe.
但是杀人不会实现你所说的这点
By killing anyone that doesn't do what you say?
差不多是这样吧
Something like that.
暖和点
Warmer...
暖和点
Warmer...
我们不会让你
We're not going to let you--
搞定了
Well, it's-- it's done.
尸体不会被找到的
Bodies will not be found.
马赛欧 我明白你之前想回去
Ok, Maseo, I get you wanting to go back before,
可那是之前
but that was before.
等拉斯发现你背叛了联盟时
When Ra's finds out that you betrayed the League...
马赛欧
Maseo!
你为什么要这么做
Why the hell did you do that?!
不是我 是你
I didn't. You did.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表