剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Oh, that's disgusting.
不不 距离这里两个街区
No, no, no, two blocks from here--
有家韩式烤肉卷
Korean tacos.
-韩国烤肉卷 -相信我
- Korean tacos? - Trust me.
美味至极 来吧 我请客
They're heaven. Come on, I'm buying.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你已经问了
You just did.
逗你呢 什么事
Kidding. What?
你知道怎么检测血液 是吗
You know how to do a blood test, right?
我知道的足以让我变得危险
I know just enough to make me dangerous.
而且我拿着注射器
And, well, me holding a syringe,
这使我更加危险
well, that makes me more dangerous.
怎么了
Why?
我要你检测一下我的血液
I need you to test my blood.
为什么 别告诉我是为检查性病
For what? And don't say STDS,
因为那就太过了
because that would be crossing a line.
是检测米拉库鲁
For Mirakuru.
我不需要为你检测米拉库鲁
I don't need to check you for traces of Mirakuru.
你已经痊愈了
You were cured.
我知道 我...
I know, I--
如果是关于你的睡眠问题
If this is about your sleep problems,
米拉库鲁会使人超级强壮
Mirakuru makes people crazy strong
以及超级疯狂 但它不会让人失眠
and crazy crazy. It doesn't make it hard for them to get 8 hours.
你能不能就...
Could you just...
你没事吧
Are you ok?
除了睡眠问题 还有什么别的吗
I mean, besides the whole not sleeping thing.
没事 我很好
Totally. I'm fine.
我只是想找出失眠的原因
I'm just looking for reasons to help me sleep, you know?
好吧
Ok.
我要找一个叫帕科的帮派成员
I'm looking for a crew member named Paco.
-埃米利奥吗 -帕科
- Emilio? - Paco!
他们就是这么叫他的
That's what they call him, ese!
-帕科是他在道上的名字 -到底是谁
- Paco's his street name! - Who?!
埃米利奥
Emilio.
埃米利奥·奥尔特加
Emilio Ortega.
谢谢
Thank you.
费利西蒂 我得到名字了
Felicity, I have a name.
埃米利奥·奥尔特加
Emilio Ortega.
正在跟踪他手♥机♥的信♥号♥♥
Pinging his cell's GPS.
埃米利奥·奥尔特加
他在贫民区 第九街和哈森街交汇处
He's in the Glades. Ninth and Hasen.
有罪
你为什么要杀那些人
Why'd you kill all those men?
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
快离开这里
Get out of here.
天呐
Oh, my God.
快走 劳蕾尔
Now, Laurel!
不
No!
不是泰德干的 过去两个小时
Ted didn't do this. Ted's been with me
泰德一直都跟我在一起 他帮我训练
for the past two hours. He trained with me,
然后我们一起去吃饭
and then we went for dinner.
而那个...
And that...
我们离开的时候他不在那里
He wasn't here when we left.
米拉库鲁结果 阴性
刚才那十分钟算是白白虚度了
Ok, that is ten minutes of my life I am never getting back.
我没事吗
I'm clean?
你的胆固醇相对于同龄人来说有点高
Your cholesterol is a little high for someone of your age,
但绝对没有米拉库鲁血清残留
but absolutely zero Mirakuru serum.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
怎么表现得好像我刚刚告诉你
Ok, you're acting like I just told you
你没患癌症一样
that the biopsy came back negative.
到底怎么回事
What is going on?
这很愚蠢
It's--it's stupid.
你刚刚让我为你检测
You just had me test your blood
半年前已经被清除的血清
for a serum you were cured of six months ago.
我已经知道这很愚蠢了
I already knew it was stupid.
我一直睡眠不好的原因是
The reason I haven't been sleeping
我一直都在做梦
is 'cause I've been having dreams,
不是普通的梦
and not normal ones.
就好像是想起曾经在外面的时日 懂吗
It was like I was remembering the time I was out, you know?
就是斯莱德给我注射米拉库鲁那时候
When Slade oded me on the Mirakuru.
你都记起什么了
What do you remember?
没什么 只是一种感觉
Nothing much. Just a feeling.
感觉我好像...
A feeling of being...
不是我
not me.
我变得强大 而且失去控制
And being strong and out of control,
还有件事
but here's the thing,
在那些梦里
In those dreams...
是我杀了莎拉
I killed Sara.
这才是你真正担心的事吗
This really had you worried?
因为那些梦并不像是梦境 费利西蒂
Because the dreams, they didn't feel like dreams, Felicity.
它们更像是记忆
They felt like memories.
我真切地记得把箭射入她体内
I actually remembered throwing arrows into her.
很疯狂 是吧
Crazy, right?
是的
Yeah.
很疯狂
Crazy.
事情就这样
So that's it?
我一直都跟他待在一起
I was with him the whole time.
你想的话可以带我去测谎室
You can put me on the box if you'd like.
如果我想给我女儿测谎的话
If I wanted to give my daughter a polygraph,
当你初尝啤酒的时候我就这么做了
I'd have done it back when you discovered beer.
你跟那个男人
So listen, what's the story
是什么关系
with you and this guy, anyway?
他是我的教练
He's just my trainer.
-你和教练一起吃饭吗 -也是朋友
- Who you went to dinner with? - As friends.
我了解他 他不会做那种事的
But I know him, and he would never do something like this.
我们会暂时扣留他
Well, we've got to hold him here
直到验尸官的正式检验结果出来
till the coroner's official findings come back,
如果证据与他的说辞吻合
and then if they're consistent with his story,
我们就放他走
we'll cut him loose.
我已经说过了
It's like I said.
不是他干的
He didn't do it.
杀人狂魔为什么会把尸体吊在他的健身馆里
Why would a mass murderer string up a body in his gym?
泰德的客户有点复杂
Ted caters to a pretty rough clientele.
很多职业罪犯
A lot of career criminals,
帮派人员
gangbangers.
他有时候会和他们有冲突
He runs afoul of one every now and again.
他觉得有人想给他传递信息
He thinks someone was trying to send him a message.
-谁 -他说他不知道
- Who? - He says he doesn't know.
我想和他谈谈
I want to talk to him.
谈这个案子还是我
About this case, or me?
两周前 我说过不会教你打斗
Two weeks ago, I said I wouldn't train you to fight.
现在你找了个教练
Now you have a trainer.
他是教我拳击 让我发泄怒气
Who's training me to box, to let off some steam.
我觉得我生气的理由很正当
I think I have a pretty good reason to have some.
你要小心这个人
Keep your eyes open with this guy.
不是他干的
He didn't do this.
反正你小心
Just the same.
你为什么这样坐着
Why are you sitting like that?
我在集中注意力
I'm concentrating.
为什么
Why?
-因为我需要记起一些事 -为什么
- Because I need to remember something. - Why?
试试这样
Try this.
集中注意力
Pay attention.
记得相同的两个在哪里吗
Remember where the matching one is?
看 你记忆力不错
See, your memory's fine.
他需要你的帮助
He needs your help.
你需要我的帮助
You need my help.
你知道我不喜欢你的朋友
You know I don't like your friend.
这个外国人是个麻烦
This gaijin, he is trouble.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表