剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你知道你哥让你男朋友
You know that your brother is letting your boyfriend
进监狱替他顶罪的吧
rot in prison for his crimes, right?
滚出去
Get out of my home.
我知道你昨天去探视过哈珀
I know you went to visit Harper yesterday.
他到底知不知道为什么要放弃自己的生活啊
Does he even know why he's throwing his life away?
我是兰斯
Lance.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
好 我马上就到
All right, I'll be right there.
你男朋友被袭击了
Your boyfriend was just attacked.
他没事 但这不会是最后一次
He's all right, but I can't imagine it'll be the last time.
你哥哥害死过很多人
Your brother dropped a lot of bodies.
不是"如果" 而是"当"
And when, and it's not if,
当罗伊被人捅了刀子
it is when Roy gets a shiv in the back,
他也是被你哥哥害死的
that body will be on him, too.
战斗服记录了超过十万亿字节的数据
The suit recorded over ten terabytes of data,
并实时上传到
which were uploaded in real time
地球同步卫星
to a geosynchronous satellite.
那需要很多能量
That is a huge energy suck.
真是太神奇了
This is all fascinating.
-我们怎么找到西蒙斯 -灯泡 就是它
- How do we find Simmons? - Light bulb, literally.
不 其实 只是个比方
I--no, actually, figuratively.
西蒙斯打败我之前
Uh, just before Simmons beat me,
我用压缩光束攻击了他
I blasted him with my compressed light beams,
而他却感谢我给他充了电
and he thanked me for topping him off.
他吸收能量并将其转化成武器化的等离子体
He absorbs energy and turns it into weaponized plasma.
如果我们能黑进城市电力网
And if we can manually get into the city's power grid,
也许就能追踪到他是从哪里获得的能量
we might be able to track where he's getting his extra juice.
奥利
Ollie!
怎么了
What's going on?
罗伊出事了
It's Roy!
他被监狱里的犯人袭击了
He was attacked by a bunch of inmates.
他没事 可监狱里有上百号♥人
He's fine, but there's hundreds of them in there!
我去把他劫出来
I'm going to break him out.
奥利弗 那样你会和他一起蹲号♥子的
Oliver. You can end up in a cell right next to him.
约翰 为你自己好
John, if you know what's good for you,
你给我闪开
you'll get out of my way.
奥利佛 也为你自己好
Oliver, if you know what's good for you,
同时为了罗伊 你得按兵不动
and for Roy-- you're going to need to stay put.
-我不能 -奥利佛 听我说...
- I can't do that. - Oliver, listen...
别碰我
Get your hands off of me!
我知道你心里很不好受
Listen, I know what you're going through, man!
罗伊蹲监狱这段时间 你必须靠帕尔默
You have to rely on Palmer to take care of this meta
对付这个超能力者
while Roy sits in a prison.
但听我说 你必须控制自己
But listen to me, man, you have to throttle this back,
奥利弗 你必须这么做
Oliver. You have to.
否则你会失去一切
Before you lose everything.
我已经失去了一切
I've already lost everything.
我不能再失去罗伊
I'm not going to lose Roy.
帕尔默科技公♥司♥
奥利弗
Oliver!
真不敢相信 你和狄格尔竟然认为
I can't believe that you and Diggle are ok
在罗伊单挑铁山监狱所有犯人时
just sitting on your hands while Roy fights off
-我们应该袖手旁观 -这事没那么简单
- all of Iron Heights! - It is not that simple!
不 费利西蒂 如果有什么事很简单
No, Felicity, if anything was ever simple,
那就数这个了
it's this.
然后呢 你也去蹲监狱吗
Then what? You're going to jail, too?
我不能什么都不做啊
I can't just do nothing.
我觉得约翰说得对
I think John's right.
你在纠结自己帮不了
I think you're struggling with doing nothing
罗伊和雷 但现在
with Roy, with Ray, but right now,
你需要别人的帮助 你得让人帮你
you need people to help you. You need to let them.
也许 除了罗伊
Maybe...there is something more
和这个超能力者的事 你还在纠结
going on with you than just what's happening with Roy
别的什么事
and this meta-human.
为了绿箭这个身份 你已经牺牲了一切
You have sacrificed everything to be the Arrow.
甚至还有我们俩的感情
Even you and me.
可是...
But...
无论你是否把罗伊从铁山监狱里救出来
whether or not you break Roy out of Iron Heights,
绿箭都不再存在了
there is no more Arrow.
拉斯让这成为了不可能
Ra's took that from you.
曾经有人跟我说
I was told once that a man
一个人不能有两个身份
cannot live by two names.
可现在
Well, right now,
两个身份我都维持不下去了
I can't live by either.
所以我都不知道我是谁了
So I don't know who I am.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
无论你是穿着西服
Whether you're in a... in a suit
还是戴着帽兜 你都是那个我
or under a hood, you're the man that I...
你都是那个我相信的人
you're the man that I believe in.
雷完成了转调器
Ray finished the transponder.
我得把它上传到电源上
I have to upload it to a power source
希望这能让我们找到西蒙斯
and, hopefully it'll bring us right to Simmons.
-我跟你一起去 -你真可爱
- I'll go with you. - It is adorable
总是忘记兰斯还在找你麻烦
how you keep forgetting that Lance is after you,
不过 这活很快就弄完了
but, it's a quick errand
你得习惯接受别人的帮助
and you need practice in letting people help you.
你确定是这里吗
You sure this is it?
这看上去不像个正常的军事基地
It doesn't look like a typical army base.
马修·瑞孚也不像个正常的将军
Matthew Shrieve isn't a typical army general, apparently.
别出声
Quiet!
疫苗在哪
Where's the vaccine?
你可以选择昏迷过去
You can end up unconscious
或者死掉
or you can end up dead.
左转两次
Two lefts,
右手边第二扇门
second door on your right.
很明智
Good choice.
有人来了
Somebody coming.
还有10秒钟
10 seconds.
上去
Up there.
谢谢
Thank you.
能让我们单独待会吗
Can you give us a minute?
我已经在我的供词上签字了
I already signed my confession.
是的 故事很精彩
Yeah, it's a hell of a story.
说什么在你女朋友的酒吧地下
All that stuff about setting up shop
建了一个基地
under your girlfriend's club.
我也很欣赏你没有把她牵扯进来
And I particularly like how you managed not to implicate her.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
还记不记得
You remember that,
我让你看的那具尸体
that corpse I showed you?
被绿箭杀死的那个
The one that the Arrow killed?
我知道你跟绿箭有种特殊的感情
I knew you had an obsession with the Arrow.
而且我一直想让你摆脱这种感情
And, I was trying to wave you off
因为我知道 我就是知道
'cause I knew, just somehow I knew,
如果你还对他有感情
that if you stayed obsessed with him,
那你的结局一定会很惨
that you would come to a bad end.
我今天又来了
And here I am.
两年过去了 我还是想挽救你 孩子
Two years later, I'm still trying to save you, son.
我不需要
I don't need saving.
我知道你这么做
Look, I know you got to be doing
是因为你觉得你欠奎恩的
this 'cause you think you owe Queen something.
可是你不该 你不应该进监狱
But you don't. You don't deserve to be here.
加布·文森特巡警
Patrol Officer Gabe Vincent
牺牲后留下妻子和九岁的儿子
left behind a wife and a nine-year-old boy.
我知道
I know.
是我杀的他
I killed him.
我把一支箭插♥进♥了他的前胸
I stabbed him in the chest with an arrow.
所以你不要再觉得我不应该进监狱了
So don't think for a second that I don't deserve to be here.
是的 可你也不要觉得
No. You don't think for a second
你进了监狱
that what you're doing here
就能弥补你之前所犯的错误
makes up for any of what you did out there.
狱警
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表