剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
而我寻找他的方法都是新派的
Every way I have of finding him is new school.
奥利弗 或许我们应该换个方式找他
Oliver, maybe we need to change the way we're looking for him.
就好比寻找潜伏的潜艇时
If we're trying to find a sub that's gone dark,
应该观察海里有什么异常的情况
we should look for what's out of the ordinary in the water.
所以我们要找一些不寻常的情况
So we look for what's unusual
或许这能告诉我们
and maybe that points us
拉斯释放病毒的位置和方式
to how or where Ra's plans to release the virus.
亚当斯和奥尼尔大街口的信♥号♥♥灯坏了二十多分钟了
Traffic lights were down for 20 minutes at Adams and O'Neil.
星城国家银行的所有电脑都下线了
All computers at Starling National Bank are offline.
艾塞克斯酒店的顶层全都关闭了
The entire top floor of the Essex Hotel is closed.
52大街和罗布森街交汇处发生了电涌
There's an electrical spike at 52nd and Robson.
等等 倒回去 艾塞克斯酒店顶层关闭了
Wait, go back. The top floor of the Essex is closed.
我父亲可不喜欢住酒店
My father doesn't frequent hotels.
根据内部邮件显示
According to internal emails,
是一个叫达米安·达克的人要求关闭的
the floor was shut down for a Damien Darhk.
这名字肯定是假的
A name like that has to be an alias.
达米安·达克来星城了
Damien Darhk is in Starling city.
我父亲最憎恨的敌人
My father's most bitter enemy.
这就是拉斯还没释放病毒的原因
That's why Ra's hasn't released the virus.
他想用它杀死达米安·达克
He wants to use it to kill Damien Darhk.
这根本不是因为我要继位
This was never just about my ascension.
拉斯是想铲除他的敌人
Ra's wants to take out his nemesis.
看来不光你一个人有诡计
Looks like you weren't the only one with a hidden agenda.
我们可以利用这一点
This can work for us.
拉斯想要达米安
Ra's wants Damien.
那我们就给他达米安
So we give him Damien.
我们用达米安交换病毒
We trade Damien for the virus.
这么做十分残忍♥无情
That is remarkably ruthless and cold-blooded.
我同意
I approve.
楼顶有两个
Count two on the roof,
顶层有一个
one on the penthouse floor.
电梯这有两个人把守
I got two guarding the elevators,
服务入口有三个人进进出出
another three going in and out of the service entrance.
楼梯井还有一个巡逻的
And a patrol in the stairwell.
西北方的走廊也有一个
Same for the northwest corridor.
把达克的人拦在外面
Keep Darhk's men from joining the party.
准备就位
Getting into position.
达米安·达克
Damien Darhk.
酒店会让我赔这扇窗的
You know, the hotel's going to bill me for that window.
转过来
Turn around!
真大胆
This is bold,
即使是拉斯这样的人
even for Ra's.
拉斯·厄尔·高福想要你死
Ra's Al Ghul wants you dead.
他想用生化武器杀死你
He's planning a bioweapon to take you out.
这工作量可不小
Well, that's a considerable amount of work to go to.
拉斯一定非常想除掉达克先生
Ra's certainly must want Mr. Darhk off the board.
你好像挺吃惊
Oh, you seem surprised.
达克先生得知拉斯的意图后
Mr. Darhk left Starling the moment he learned
立刻离开了星城
of Ra's' intention.
恶魔的首领竟然以为能够悄无声息地
It's amusing the demon's head
抓到我老板 真是荒唐可笑
thinks he can catch my employer unawares.
只是我的手♥机♥
It's just my phone.
你好 厄尔·莎菲尔
Hello, Al Sah-him.
很显然咱俩的计划都没有按照预期进行
Apparently both our plans did not go as we'd hoped.
我会找到你的
I'm going to find you.
真是个大胆的想法 企图用达克先生做筹码
It was a bold gambit, hoping to leverage Mr. Darhk,
这对你一点好处也没有
but one which had done you no good.
我在十分钟前就已经在你的城市
I set in motion the death of your city
实施了死亡行动
10 minutes ago.
阿尔法和欧米茄将会通过四个容器传播
The Alpha Omega shall be disseminated by means of four vessels.
四个死亡容器
Four instruments of death.
我觉得你和你的朋友们没有时间
And I doubt that you and your friends
能够全部阻止
will have time to stop all of them.
不像你 奥利弗·奎恩
Unlike you, Oliver Queen,
我说到做到
I'm a man of my word.
而我发过誓 你会亲眼看到你的城市灭亡
And I swore that you would see your city perish.
我跟你说了把安德科案的影像资料放到我桌子上
I told you I needed the dd-fives for the Andreyko case on my desk,
除非我刚瞎了 桌子上根本没有
and unless I recently went blind, they're not here!
现在...
Now what...
你得先等一下了
I got to put you on hold for a second.
不会太久
Won't be long.
咱俩不是说好给彼此一些空间吗
I thought you and I agreed to give ourselves some space.
现在城市有危险
Not when the city's in danger.
我没时间听你说这个
I don't have time for this.
等一下 你还记得五年前
Wait. Do you remember that chemical spill
发生在香港的那次化学品泄漏吗
in Hong Kong five years ago?
实际上 那是一次生化袭击
It turns out, it was a biological attack
-而那个生化武器... -我来猜猜
- and that bioweapon... - Let me guess.
你这是听你的朋友奎恩说的 对吧
This is coming from your buddy Queen, right?
城市要受到袭击了
The city's under attack? Must be may?
你要...
What do...
你还放在中间的抽屉里吗
You still keep it in the middle drawer?
-什么 -那个瓶子
- What? - The bottle?
我打赌一定是威士忌
I'm going to bet that it's scotch.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think it is.
别解释了
Don't.
你要是想喝就喝吧
If you want to drink, then drink.
但不要当着我的面跟我说谎
But don't just stand there and lie to me right to my face.
这感觉不好 对吧
Doesn't feel good, does it?
会让你口渴
It makes you thirsty.
我爱你
I love you.
无论我们之间发生了什么 这点不会改变
No matter what happens between us, that'll never change.
你可以因为我说谎而恨我
You can hate me for lying,
你可以因为莎拉的事责怪奥利弗
you can blame Oliver for Sara,
甚至你责怪我也可以
you can even blame me.
不过你要是酒瘾复发 那就怪不得别人
But falling off the wagon, that's on you.
我控制得住 好吧
I got it under control, all right?
只是一天喝两次
It's two drinks a day and that's it.
老爸 我们是酗酒者 是醉鬼
We're alcoholics, dad! Drunks!
根本不存在什么一天喝两次
There's no such thing as two drinks a day.
但现在你可以选择
And now you have a choice.
或者继续这么喝下去
You can keep drinking
继续生我和奥利弗或者其他人的气
and keep being angry at me and Oliver or the rest of the world, if you want.
也可以做出让你的两个女儿自豪的事
Or you can make both of your daughters proud
把那瓶酒扔掉 然后拯救我们的城市
and throw away the bottle and help save the city.
帕尔默科技
约翰 马尔科姆和娜莎正在回来的路上
John, Malcolm, and Nyssa are on their way back.
-达克那边怎么样 -他跑了
- What happened with Darhk? - He was gone.
我找到的那个是个替身
Man that I found was a cut-out.
拉斯计划在城市的四个地点释放病毒
Ra's plans to release the virus at four points across the city.
我发明了一个密封系统可以中和病毒
I worked out a containment system that can safely neutralize the virus,
只要我们能找到病毒
if we can get our hands on it.
我们得找到这四个源
Well, we need four of them,
而且如果事态恶化 我们得有办法发放接种体
and a way to spread the inoculant if this gets out of control.
我看了所有马尔科姆给我们的
I scrubbed through all the information that Malcolm gave us
有关五年前香港的那次袭击的资料
on the Hong Kong attack five years ago.
阿尔法和欧米茄病毒从低等级的
The Alpha Omega virus gave off a low level
核糖核酸开始扩散 就像辐射一样
mission from its R.N.A., almost like radiation.
如果你能黑进锁眼"六角形"卫星
If you can hack the Keyhole Hexagon satellite,
你就能调整四频电路搜索它
you can tune the quadband to search for it...
这五分钟你已经在做这件事了
which you've been doing for the last five minutes.
一旦你定位到
We need probable locations
马上告诉我们
where he would release the virus
他准备散播病毒的可能地点
as soon as you can get them.
定位中
马赛欧
Maseo!
你要去哪
Where you going?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我只知道
All I know...
我还不够强大
is I wasn't strong enough
不足以保护我的儿子
to save my son.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表