剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
不 我需要你警戒外♥围♥
No. I need you to secure the perimeter.
-不能让西娅看见你 -明白
- Can't risk Thea seeing you. - Copy that.
她已经知道我了解绿箭的存在了
She already knows I know about the Arrow.
但你中了联盟的麻醉标 不能去
Not with a dose of league tranquilizer in your system.
奥利弗 这都怨我
Oliver. This is my fault.
是我让娜莎追杀梅林的
I told Nyssa to go after Merlyn.
是我让她不惜一切手段的
I told her to do whatever it takes.
没关系
It's ok.
我知道你不是个杀手
I know you're not a killer.
但他是
But he is.
无论他对你或西娅意味着什么
Whatever else he means to you or to Thea...
牢记这一点
Know that.
我会挣脱出来的
I'm going to get free of this,
等我成功了 我一定要杀了你
and when I do, I'm going to kill you!
抱歉把你卷进来了
I apologize for involving you in this.
但我和你父亲有仇怨
My quarrel is with your father.
我父亲死了多少年了 你个疯婊♥子♥
My father's been dead for years, you crazy psycho bitch.
不是罗伯特·奎恩 是说你的生父
Not Robert Queen. Your true father--
厄尔·萨赫尔 "魔术师"
Al Sa-her. "The magician."
外人称他是马尔科姆·梅林
Known to the uninitiated as Malcolm Merlyn.
那你就该知道等他来了
Then you know what he's going to do to you
他会怎么收拾你
when he gets here.
我只知道他死定了
I know he'll die.
我父亲教过我如何对一个人下手
My father taught me ways to cut a man
使他煎熬数日才死
to make his death last for days.
真是天下第一好父亲
Sounds like father of the year.
我父亲也许是坏人
My father may be the demon...
但你父亲可是真恶魔
but yours is the devil.
跑
Run!
显然我们排解痛苦的方法不太一样
Apparently we both handle grief differently.
想必我们三个人
There's a misunderstanding
有不少误会需要澄清
the three of us need to clear up.
我早就想和你说个清楚了
A conversation I am eager to have...
但等我杀了你再说
over your rotting corpse.
下手啊 奥利弗
Do it, Oliver.
他杀害了莎拉
He killed Sara.
还有汤米
Tommy.
他会毁了你的妹妹
He will corrupt your sister.
我的双手确实沾满鲜血
There is blood on my hands.
多得几乎无法直视
Almost too much to contemplate.
但我绝没有杀害莎拉
But none of it is Sara's.
杀了他
Kill him!
我没有杀害你的爱人
I did not kill your beloved!
你把莎拉带回家的那一刻起
Your father doubted Sara's loyalties
你父亲就怀疑她的忠诚度
the moment you brought her home.
你了解你父亲
You know your father.
他能够做出什么
What he is capable of.
他是个冷血杀手
He will kill without hesitation.
你真的需要我告诉你
Do you really need me to tell you
他会对一个偷走她女儿的心的
what he would do to the degenerate
堕落者做出什么吗
who would steal his daughter's heart?
娜莎不相信我 奥利弗
Nyssa doesn't believe me, Oliver.
如果你也不信我
If you don't believe me...
就听她的
listen to her.
杀了我吧
Kill me.
也许你并没有杀害莎拉
You may not have killed Sara...
但你仍是个谋杀犯
but you're still a murderer.
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
逮捕我吗
Arrest me?
我三分钟内就可以
I could have SCPD here
叫来星城警署
in three minutes.
一分半钟内 我就可以
And in half that time, I will escape
从任何一所监狱越狱
from whatever prison they put me in.
你和她都清楚
You know that, so does she.
我们都受过联盟的训练
We were trained by the league,
没有监狱能禁锢住我们
no prison can hold us!
你所在的那座炼狱岛也不能
Not even your one on Lian Yu.
所以你只有
Which leaves you with only
一个选择
one option.
违背自己的誓言
To break your vows...
杀了我
and kill me.
杀了你妹妹的父亲
Kill your sister's father.
西娅还好吗
Is Thea ok?
我刚和她说过话 她挺好的
I just spoke to her. She's fine.
她不知道是谁因何故绑♥架♥了她
Doesn't know who took her or why.
也许这是我活该
I may have deserved that.
他的下场应该更惨
He deserve worse.
怎么了
What's going on?
梅林没有杀害莎拉
Merlyn didn't kill Sara.
这意味着凶手依然逍遥法外
Which means whoever did is still out there.
你这个傻子
You're a fool
玷污了他曾经爱过的女人的回忆
who insults the memory of a woman he once loved.
我会将凶手绳之以法
I will honor Sara's memory by finding and punishing
来让莎拉安息
the person who did this.
真正的凶手
The real person.
娜莎
Nyssa.
只要马尔科姆·梅林还在我的城市
So as long as Malcolm Merlyn is in my city,
联盟就不许动他
the league will make no move on him.
他在我的保护之下
He's under my protection.
你想招致刺客联盟的仇恨吗
You would incur the wrath of the League of Assassins?
为了查出
I would do...
有关莎拉的真♥相♥
what I have to
我会付出必要的时间去做
in order to buy the time necessary
我不得不去做的事情
to find out what really happened with Sara.
你今晚已经树敌了
You have made an enemy tonight.
一个有着长久回忆的敌人
One with a long memory.
奥利弗
Oliver.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
如果不确定 我绝不会让他离开
If I wasn't sure, I never would have let him go.
我向你保证
I promise.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
我讨厌香港
I hate Hong Kong.
我也讨厌横跨太平洋的航♥班♥
And I hate transpacific flights.
更不用说被一个我手下特工
And do not even get me started on the topic
这样胡来喝去
of being summoned by one of my operatives.
菲利斯航♥空♥637次航♥班♥
Ferris Air Flight 637.
巴黎直飞香港
Paris to Hong Kong nonstop.
你阻止了飞机在炼狱岛上空被击落
You prevented that flight from being shot down over Lian Yu.
你监视了我吗
Were you watching me?!
通过锁眼"六角形"卫星
Via Keyhole Hexagon Satellite.
不然我怎么会知道
How else was I supposed to know you
你所拥有我需要的能力呢
possess the capabilities I require?
去年交易货船的那笔生意...
That business with the freighter last year...
佩服啊
impressive.
谈完了吧
Are we done?
事实上才刚开始
Just getting started, actually.
亚当·卡斯特维斯
Adam Castwidth
你让我杀掉的那个人
the man you had me murder.
他曾是爱德华·法尔斯的上线
He was Edward Fyers' handler.
而且他为你效力
And he worked for you.
你知道的太多了 奎恩先生
You're out of your depth, Mr. Queen!
我不这么认为
I don't think I am.
我觉得卡斯特维斯有一个
I think Mr.Castwidth had a USB drive
记录了一切详情的U盘
on him detailing everything.
我觉得他知道是你让法尔斯击落飞机的
I think he knew that you told Fyers to shoot the plane down.
所以你想让他闭嘴
And I think that you wanted him silenced!
整个世界都认为你死了 奎恩先生
And the world thinks you dead, Mr. Queen.
最有利的一点就是
The convenient thing about dead men
没有人会相信死人
is that no one tends to believe them.
那这死人安排一下
Yeah, well, what about dead men who make arrangements
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表