剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
别侥幸 把尸体放在密封的地方
Don't take chances. Put that body some place airtight,
当你攻击别人的时候尽量别要了他的命
and try not to kill anyone else, while you're at it!
病毒已经传播开了 你能复♥制♥疫苗吗
The virus is spreading. Can you replicate the inoculant?
这不难
That is the easy part.
难的是将它散播在半径为三个街区的范围内
The hard part is disseminating it over a three block radius.
你的纳米微粒技术
Your nanotech.
你能将他们变为空气传播吗
Can you make them airborne?
我正在努力
That is what I'm trying to do.
我把你训练得真好
I have been a most excellent trainer.
我们要把他带到别处防止他不能传染别人
We need to get this guy somewhere he can't infect anyone.
这里到底是怎么了
What the hell's going on here?
整个城市正经历着重大危机
We're in the middle of a city-wide crisis.
我可没时间管这些
I don't have time for this.
有两个嫌疑人在大坝上
We've got two suspects up on the dam.
不知道为什么他们在互相打斗
Don't know why they're fighting each other,
但局长说他们是这一切的罪魁祸首
but the Chief says they're responsible for what's happening.
他命令我 只要视线清晰就把他们除掉
He's ordered me to take them out as soon as I have a clean shot.
你的内心已经改变了 孩子
Something has changed within you, boy.
你想生存下去的意志更加强烈
Your will to live burns brighter,
但你却拒绝永生的机会
and yet you rejected my offer of eternal life.
你给我的机会不是活着
What you were offering wasn't living!
权利对你来说毫无吸引力
Power serves you no interest.
你宁可去爱
You'd rather love.
一个会让自己女儿去死的人是不会懂的
A man who condemns his daughter to death wouldn't understand.
警探...队长
Detective, Captain?
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
你要讲得更具体点
You're going to have to be a lot more specific.
我很确定你们家那位正在星城的大坝上
I'm pretty sure your boy is at the Starling City dam,
而我这边有位警官不听我的指示
and I got officers not listening to me
准备要射杀他
getting ready to shoot him.
现在 不论我怎么评价你们家那位
Now, despite what I think about your guy,
看上去他现在正在拯救这座城市
I don't want to see him killed
我可不想让他这时候死掉
while I think he is trying to save the city.
但除非你现在神速地让奇迹发生
But unless you order up a miracle pretty quick,
他就真的不免一死了
that's exactly what's going to happen.
-找到第四个了 -等一下 约翰
- Got number four. - Hold on a second, John.
我们有新麻烦了
We have a new problem.
你现在要立刻去星城大坝 你要飞过去
Hey, you have to get to Starling City dam. You have to fly.
我还在上传操作代码到纳米微粒技术
I'm still uploading the operating code to the nanotech.
我还在重写飞行指令
And I'm still rewriting on the fly.
我不能离开这 怎么了
I--I can't leave the station. Why?
奥利弗有麻烦了 他需要你的帮助
Oliver's in trouble. He needs your help.
费利西蒂 我如果不能让
Felicity, if I can't get
纳米微粒技术散播疫苗
the nanotech to disperse the inoculant,
成千上万的人会死
thousands of people in this city will die.
什么 不行 雷 奥利弗要死了
What? No! Ray, Oliver!
现在是一条命和整个城市的人
It's one life against the city's.
奥利弗会怎么做
What would Oliver do?
不像你
Unlike you,
当我离世的时候
thousands of honorable men will mourn my death
成百上千个可敬之人会纪念我的逝去
when I leave this earth.
不
No.
他们会跪在下一任
They will kneel
拉斯·厄尔·高福面前
before the next Ra's Al Ghul.
原谅他 对他施以怜悯之心
保护他免受坟墓之惩罚
免受烈火之折磨
我知道我没看错你 孩子
I knew I chose well with you, boy.
如果我知道怎么把这身装备解开
If I could figure out how
我现在就想吻你
to get this thing off, I would be kissing you right now.
爆发仍在持续
有坊间传闻 帕尔默科技
The casualty count would have been much higher
研制了空气传播疫苗
if not for an airborne inoculant
如果不是因为这个疫苗 死伤人数将会更高
that rumors credit Palmer Technologies with developing.
你杀了我父亲
You killed my father.
我不得不那么做
I had to.
我想要亲手杀了他
I wanted to be the one.
你应该庆幸你还活着
You're lucky you're still alive.
如果你没穿着联盟的盔甲 你一定活不成
You wouldn't be had you not been wearing League armor.
我觉得在这点上
I like to think I had
我是小有功劳的
a little something to do with that.
当我开始这一切的时候
When I started this,
我想让你们离这件事越远越好
I wanted to keep you as far away from it as possible,
因为那是我的本能
because that has always been my instinct--
单独行动
to go it alone.
但事实是 我们今晚的胜利
But the truth is that we won tonight
正因为我不是一个人
because I wasn't alone.
我以为这个事业将以我的死亡而告终
I thought that this crusade would only end with my death.
但即使我今晚死了
But even if I had died tonight,
这一切还会继续延续 因为有你
it would live on, because of you...
你
and you.
还有你
Oh, and you.
没错
It's true.
这个城市里不缺面具侠
This city isn't lacking masks.
英雄们
Heroes.
这也是为什么我不需要再做英雄
Which is why I no longer need to be one.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
拉斯剥夺了我做绿箭的资格
Ra's took the Arrow identity from me.
即使我想我也不能继续下去了
I couldn't be that person even if I wanted to be.
而且我也不想做绿箭了
And I don't want to be.
我告诉过你
I told you that...
我不能既当绿箭又和你在一起
I couldn't be the Arrow and be with you.
我想要和你在一起
I want to be with you.
你告诉我我成了另一个人
You told me that I have become someone else,
而我很想
and I would like to...
多探索一下新的我
maybe discover a little more about that person.
如果你愿意跟我一起去的话
If you'll come with me.
去哪里
With you where?
离这里很远很远的地方
Some place far away from here.
即使没有我
Even without me,
星城还是有英雄的守护
Starling still has heroes to watch over it.
约翰
John...
我去跟他谈
I'll talk to him.
-天呐 -是啊
- Wow. - Yeah.
那是我一直在脑海里说了一遍又一遍的词
That's the word I've been saying over and over in my head.
就是说我要重新找一个
So, does that mean I'm going to have to find
副总裁吗
a new Vice President?
没错
I think so.
我希望你找到一个让你幸福的人 雷
I hope that you find someone who makes you happy, Ray.
那是你应得的
You deserve that.
帕尔默科技
-约翰 -我为你高兴 奥利弗
- John? - I'm happy for you, Oliver.
尽管我们还有矛盾
Despite our issues,
你应该得到幸福 你和费利西蒂
you deserve to be happy. You and Felicity.
你说得对 这座城市已经得到了很好的照顾
And you're right, the city's in good hands.
-包括你的 -我不是超级英雄
- Including yours. - I'm no superhero.
你是英雄
You're a hero.
三年来 你一直作为基石
For three years, you've been a rock.
这座城市的基石 我的基石
The city's rock, my rock.
三年来 你一直是我可以依靠的人
For three years, you have been the person I can count on.
现在我仍然需要依靠你
I'm still counting on you.
奥利弗 我不知道我能否忘却
Oliver, I don't know if I can get past
我们俩之间所发生的事
what happened between the two of us.
我没要求你这么做
I'm not asking you to.
我会好好想想
I'll think on it.
好的
Ok.
约翰
John.
如果你要继续做下去
If you're going to keep going,
干活儿的时候 也许要想办法
you may want to find a way to conceal your identity
隐藏身份
when you're out there.
这点我也会好好想想的
I'll think on that, too.
-多保重 奥利弗 -你也是
- You be well, Oliver. - You, too.
你要去哪
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表