剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
让全世界所有博主
to get the information on that USB drive
和记者都得到U盘上的信息
in the hands of every blogger
你觉得如何
and journalist in this hemisphere.
如果马赛欧的家庭发生任何不测
If anything happens to Maseo's family,
你就准备好花费很长时间
then you're going to spend a long time
在参议院小组委员会面前作证吧
testifying in front of the senate sub-committee.
这个世界比你认知中的
The world's a much more complicated place
复杂得多
than you realize.
爱德华·法尔斯认为他击落那架飞机
Edward Fyers thought he was to shoot down that plane
目的是引起中国经济的震荡
to destabilize the Chinese economy.
但事实是 我只是想干掉一个目标
In truth, I wanted to take out a single target.
所以你炸掉满载无辜乘客的飞机
So you blow up a plane full of innocent people
只为了干掉一个男的
to take out one man.
不
No.
为了干掉一个女的
To take out one woman.
钱娜维
Chien Na Wei.
两年前我们好不容易有机会杀她
Two years ago, we had our only chance at her.
可是她却被你救了
And you saved her life.
现在她来香港了
And now she's in Hong Kong.
我需要知道原因
I need to know why.
我还以为你会回去找你父亲
I thought you were going back to your father.
我应该跟你道个别
I thought I owed you a good-bye.
我想履行对莎拉的承诺
I intend to make good on my promise to Sara.
还有对你的承诺
And to you.
一想到他还逍遥法外我就很痛苦
It kills me that he's still out there.
梅林
Merlyn.
某个人
Someone.
我真的很痛苦
It kills me.
我也一样
It pains me as well.
我看你一直在训练
I see you've been training...
还穿着那件外套
and wearing the jacket.
如果你想站在那里
If you're going to stand there
告诉我我不够强壮或者不够坚强 拜托
and tell me I'm not strong enough or tough enough, please...
省省吧
Don't.
在墓地的时候我可能会
Back at the cemetery, I would have.
但此后 你提醒了我
But since, you've reminded me that
烈火才能炼出真金
the strongest metal is forged in the hottest fire.
这是什么意思
And what's that supposed to mean?
记得要转胯
Don't forget to turn your hips.
那里是力量的来源
It's where the power comes from.
星城警署
我是莎拉 有事请留言
It's Sara. Leave a message.
莎拉 亲爱的 是我
Sara. Sweetie, it's, uh, it's me.
我知道你说过有急事才能打这个电♥话♥
Look, I know you said only call this number in an emergency.
我没事 一切都好
And it's not. It's not. Everything's fine.
但是我...
But I--I just...
我只是想听听你的声音
I just want to hear your voice.
我知道你在哪里 你也会照顾自己
Look, I know wherever you are, you're looking after yourself.
但是这并不意味着我不会担心你
But, you know, that doesn't mean I don't worry.
你也不用给我回电♥话♥
So, you know, you don't have to call me back or anything,
你只要记住
just, I just want you to remember--
我爱你就行了
that I love you.
威登
你没事吧
Are you OK?
这又不是我第一次被绑♥架♥了
It's not my first time being kidnapped.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
我从没想过你跟擦洗会有任何关系
I never imagined you and scrubbing.
除非是去做水疗的时候
Unless a spa treatment was involved.
我跟兰斯警探聊过了
I spoke to Detective Lance.
他觉得那个女人不会再烦你了
He doesn't think that woman's going to bother you again.
她开始为什么会找到我头上
Why did she come after me in the first place?
可能她以为奎恩家族的人还有钱吧
Maybe she thought the Queens still had money.
真希望有
I wish.
但还是谢谢你来关心我
But thank you for checking in on me.
我会永远关心你的
I'm always going to watch out for you.
永远
Always.
抱歉 我不是有意打扰你们的
Sorry, guys, I didn't mean to interrupt.
我正要走
I was just leaving.
你照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
我还以为你会请人帮你做那个呢
I thought you had guys for that.
这也是一种禅
It's kind of zen.
但你跟我哥哥一样一脸担心的表情
But you've got that same worried look on your face my brother had.
我真的没事
And really, I'm fine.
那就好
Good.
我只是想来确认一下你没事
I just wanted to make sure you're OK.
我还想跟你道歉
And I wanted to apologize.
很抱歉我没能阻止她
I'm sorry I couldn't stop her.
你努力了 真的...
You tried. Really...
你那几招还不错
Those were some nice moves back there.
不管你跟绿箭在干什么
Whatever you're doing with the Arrow
也算有效果
is clearly paying off.
或许我该来这里应聘
You know, maybe I should apply for a job here
当你的门卫保镖
as one of your bouncers.
我自己应该没问题
I think I got that covered.
但我确实需要个副经理
But I could use an assistant manager.
真的吗
For real?
我需要一个跟我一样熟悉这里的人
I need somebody who knows the place as well as I do.
-当然 -我们只是纯洁的柏拉图关系
- Absolutely. - Purely platonic.
明白
Understood.
是我的设计师柯特
Oh, it's my designer Kurt.
我该接这通电♥话♥
I should probably take this.
你安全吗
Are you safe?
现在安全了
I am now.
那个女人走了吗
Is that woman gone?
暂时走了
For now.
你哥哥呢
And your brother?
他完全被蒙在鼓里
He's completely in the dark.
他什么都不知道
He doesn't know a thing.
但是 谢谢你 爸爸
But, thank you, Dad.
谢我什么
For what?
谢谢你照顾我
For taking care of me.
我答应过你的 西娅
I promised you, Thea.
我绝对不会让任何人伤害你
I will never let anyone hurt you.
谣言是真的
The rumors were true.
马尔科姆·梅林在星城
Malcolm Merlyn is in Starling City.
你的声音中有一种悲伤
There is a sadness in your voice.
塔尔·厄尔·莎菲尔
Ta-er Al Sah-fer.
她已经不在了
She has fallen.
莎拉·兰斯死了吗
Sara Lance is dead.
是的
Yes.
被人一箭穿心
Struck through the heart with an arrow.
是梅林干的吗
At Merlyn's hand?
好像是
It appears.
我已经立下血誓要为她报仇
I have vowed a blood oath to avenge her.
厄尔·萨赫尔会得到联盟的惩罚
Al Sa-her will face the league's justice.
但那是因为他违背了我们的准则
But for his crimes against our code.
但是莎拉
But Sara--
她从未真正成为我们的人
was never truly one of us.
奎恩呢
And what of Queen?
他发誓会不惜一切代价保护梅林
He has sworn to protect Merlyn at any cost.
如果真是如此
If that is true,
那奥利弗·奎恩跟我们开战了
then Oliver Queen courts war with us.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表