剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
An advance for him becoming my heir.
你竟然选择一个外人而不是你的女儿
You've selected an outsider over your own daughter?
他在我的剑下活下来了
He survived my sword.
莎拉
Sara...
你是在为我对她的爱而惩罚我
You're punishing my love for her.
至少行行好承认吧
At least do me the courtesy of admitting it.
你从来就没有接受过我们
You never approved.
我从来没有赞成过你允许生命中出现弱点
I never approved of you allowing weakness into your life.
即使她死了
And even in death,
你对她的爱也破坏了你的判断力
your devotion to her pollutes your judgment.
我不会坐视你把我的遗产传给一个外来者
那就离开
奎恩工业股份有限公♥司♥
钢铁制♥造♥与焊接
目标的名字是迈克尔·阿玛尔
Target's name is Michael Amar.
找到他了 两个月前从铁山监狱出来
Yeah, got him here. Got out of Iron Heights two months ago.
他越狱了吗
Did he escape?
不 他是被释放了
No, released.
原来他服刑
Turns out he was serving a sentence
是因为被迫招供
based on a coerced confession.
他是被警♥察♥屈打成招的
Cops beat it out of him.
他承认了一项自己没犯过的罪吗
He confessed to a crime he didn't commit?
我也许也会把嘴唇缝起来的
I might sew my mouth shut, too.
他现在也不是无辜的了
He's not innocent anymore.
他今晚在偷什么
What was he after tonight?
他的手下偷走了几个板条箱
His crew made off with a couple of crates,
里面全部装着这些
all containing these--
工业级钻石
industrial grade diamonds.
但是街头传闻说
But word on the street is
他们没拿这批货里还装着的高级宝石
this shipment was loaded with high end jewels they didn't take.
他为什么要偷不值钱的钻石
Why would he steal worthless diamonds?
这是关键问题[也有百万美元之意]
That's the million dollar question.
实际上 按黑市价格也就值几千
Actually, street value's only worth a couple thousand.
这事我们需要费利西蒂的帮助 奥利弗
We could use Felicity on this, Oliver.
她有事
She's pre-occupied.
我还没改邪归正时认识几个销赃的
I know a couple of fences from my less socially responsible days.
我可以和他们聊聊 看看能不能查出
I could talk to them, see if I can find out
阿玛尔想把这些钻石弄到哪里去
where Amar is trying to move these diamonds.
这是个好主意
That's a good idea.
你现在想告诉我发生什么了吗
You want to tell me what's going on now?
拉斯预见了这个局面
Ra's predicted this.
他说这座城市会背弃我
He said that the city would turn against me
而我会孤独死去
and I would die alone.
然后我们回来了 发生的第一件事
And we come back, and the first thing that happens
就是兰斯把我拒之门外 还有...
is Lance is shutting me out, and...
我看见费利西蒂和帕尔默在一起
I see Felicity with Palmer.
简直就像是拉斯看透了我的未来
It's like he looked into my future.
我听着倒像是拉斯把你玩弄于鼓掌
Sounds to me like Ra's is playing with your head.
问题是 你为什么要让他这么做呢
Question is, why are you letting him?
他想让我接任他在刺客联盟的位置
He wants me to take his place in the League of Assassins.
所以才放我们走
That's why he let us go.
以示诚意
As a sign of good faith.
他真的觉得你会答应吗
Is there even a world where he can imagine you saying yes?
他说我作为新一任拉斯能做的事
He said that I can do more as the new Ra's
比我作为奥利弗·奎恩或者是绿箭能做的都多
than I could ever do as Oliver Queen or the Arrow.
他说我将会拥有无限的资源
That I would have unlimited resources.
说我能做出改变 而不仅仅是触及皮毛
That I could make a difference, not just a dent.
你不会真的在考虑这个吧
You're not really considering this.
仅仅因为兰斯队长在生气
Just because Captain Lance is angry
以及费利西蒂暂时有主了
and Felicity is momentarily unavailable.
不止这些
It's more than that.
我只是...
I just...
约翰 和我说实话...
John, tell me honestly...
我们取得了什么成就吗
what have we accomplished?
奥利弗...
Oliver...
所有被我们抓起来的人
All the people that we put away,
都被放出来了 约翰
John, they got out.
整座城市毫无起色
The city is no better off.
绿箭没能...
The Arrow is not...
没能改变什么
is not making a difference.
如果我不能用自己的真实身份...
And if I just can't be me...
而光做绿箭又不够...
and the Arrow isn't enough...
奥利弗...
Oliver...
那么也许我应该成为拉斯·厄尔·高福
Then maybe I should be Ra's Al Ghul.
马尔科姆还活着吗
Is Malcolm still alive?
在我脑海中 我已经割了他七次喉了
In my head, I've already slit his throat seven times.
把他脖子拗断了两次
Broke his neck twice.
抱歉我必须把他带到这里来
Sorry that I had to bring him here.
我一直想回忆起
Been trying to remember
在妈妈去世之前我是怎样一个人
who I was before mom died.
在被马尔科姆带走之前...
Before Malcolm...
而我已经不认得当年的那个我了
And I don't recognize her.
我当时甚至不能想象
I couldn't even fathom
杀人这事 而...
killing someone, and...
就在上个月
in the last month,
我还用枪指着斯莱德·威尔逊的头
I've held a gun to Slade Wilson's head
还差点杀了我爸爸两次
and nearly took my father's life twice.
但是你并没有杀他们
But you didn't kill either of them.
你知道我为什么没有杀马尔科姆吗
You know why I didn't kill Malcolm?
因为妈妈
Mom.
我想到她会怎么想
I thought what she'd think about
自己的女儿变成了马尔科姆那样的凶手
her daughter becoming a murderer just like him.
西娅
Thea...
你和他完全不同
You're nothing like him.
我内心有一部分崩坏了
There's something broken inside of me
就如同他内心也有一部分崩坏了一样
just like there's something broken inside of him.
没什么能改变这点
Nothing can change that.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去给我邪恶的爸爸买♥♥点汤
To go buy my evil dad some soup.
一个快乐的大家庭
One big, happy family.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?!
我鼓励她杀了我
I encouraged her to kill me.
我觉得支持儿女的父亲就是这样
My version of being a supportive father.
你真是疯了
Yeah, you really are insane.
也许吧 但我不是唯一一个疯了的
Perhaps. But I'm not the only one.
还是你觉得拉斯会无条件
Or do you doubt that Ra's would release us both
放我俩走
without conditions?
是无条件
No conditions.
而是有个提议
An offer.
让我接任他的位置
To take his place.
你看起来一点也不吃惊
You don't seem surprised.
我并不十分相信预言
I don't put much stock in augury.
但是有这样一个预言
But there is a prophecy.
没有死在拉斯·厄尔·高福刀下的人
The man that doesn't perish at the blade of Ra's Al Ghul
将会成为拉斯·厄尔·高福
will become Ra's Al Ghul.
罗伊:
有发现了
拉斯·厄尔·高福不会给人提议
Ra's Al Ghul doesn't offer,
他只下命令
he orders.
奥利弗
Oliver!
别骗自己说你还有得选了
Don't delude yourself into thinking you have a choice.
那些竹子一样的东西叫什么
Hey, what are those bamboo things called?
绍夫 拜托 没事的
Hey, Akio, come on, all right, it's ok.
好吧
"Hao ba."
你得记住自己很坚强的 是不是
You need to remember that you're strong, right?
就像我妹妹一样
Just like my sister.
-你还有个妹妹 -是呀
- You have a sister? - I do!
我想念她 正如你想念你父母一样
And I miss her just as much as you miss your parents.
那你为什么没和她在一起
Why aren't you with her?
我和她说我要和我的好朋友绍夫
Well, I told her that I had to hang out
一起出来玩
with my good buddy Akio.
真的吗
Really?
真的 我们经常去星城的植物园
Yeah. We used to go to botanical gardens
就和这里的一样
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表