剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
It's Thea. Plain and simple.
你确定
Are you sure?
现在 只有这件事
Right now, it's the only thing
是我确定的
I am sure about.
输入密♥码♥
拒绝访问
拒绝访问
拒绝访问
搞什么
What the hell?
你是不能登录
Did you get locked out of
帕尔默科技服务器了吗
the Palmer Technologies server?
真可惜
That's a shame.
你改了
You did this?
我刚从一个朋友那过来
I just came from a friend of mine
他准备好要去送死了
who has his head shoved so far up his colon that--
我非常确定
and I'm pretty sure this is true--
他真的是要去送死
he's literally going to get himself killed.
我对他是一点没办法了
Him, I can't do anything about.
你就不一样了
You're a different story.
好 你何不一边帮我解开原子子程序索引
Great. Why don't you tell me the story
一边告诉我这个故事
while you unlock the atom subroutine directory?
你有两个选择 雷
You have two options, Ray.
选择一 你能找到
Option One-- you can find a way to
破解我编码的方法
break through the encryption that I used
解锁你的服务器 根据我的计算
to lock up your server, which, by my calculations,
你需要用大概6.25个小时
will take you roughly 6.25 hours.
或者你可以利用这段时间好好吃顿饭
Or you can use that time to eat a proper meal,
洗个澡
take a shower,
睡上五个多小时
and get no less than 5 hours of sleep,
等你醒了
at the completion of which
我会给你密♥码♥
I will give you the password.
我懂了
I see.
这是你的选择 但是我强烈建议
It's your choice, but I highly recommend
第二个选择 因为现在这情况
option two, because this whole situation
已经从非常让人欢喜的古怪到
has gone from endearingly eccentric
诡异得不行
to creepily not ok.
如果我现在有力气 我现在一定很生气
If I had the energy, I think I'd be getting angry right now,
但是 我还是选择第二项
but instead... I'll just take option two.
明智的选择
That's a wise choice.
吃完晚餐 洗澡过后
After your dinner and a shower,
我会直接带你上♥床♥
I am taking you straight to bed.
让你躺下来
Putting you.
我为什么要这么做
Why do I do that?
我没听到你进来
I didn't hear you come in.
为什么这么小的生命
Why can something so small
能改变你看待整个世界的态度
change the way you view the entire world?
奥利弗说什么
What did Oliver say?
你问了他吗
Did you ask him?
奥利弗有别的事需要操心
Oliver has other things on his mind.
比如什么
Like what?
他要去南达尔巴特
He's going to Nanda Parbat.
逃过一死难道还不够吗
Cheating death once wasn't enough for him?
他认为自己是在做正确的事
He's convinced he's doing the right thing.
是吗
Is he?
你要和他一起去吗
You going with him?
奥利弗不得不为他的家人做正确事
Oliver has to do what's right by his family.
我要为自己的家人做正确的事
I have to do what's right by mine.
所以你上次没去吗
Is that why you didn't go the last time?
上次我没去 是因为奥利弗不让去
Last time, I didn't go because Oliver wouldn't let me.
在你以为他死的时候 你责怪自己
And when you thought he died, you blamed yourself.
我不想看到你再让自己经历一次
I don't want to see you put yourself through that again.
我无法阻止奥利弗去
I can't stop Oliver from going.
那就和他一起去吧
Then go with him.
你虽然把军装挂起来了 约翰尼
You might have hung up the uniform, Johnnie,
但你仍然是名士兵
but you're still a soldier.
当你的朋友上战场时 你就是不能
Standing down while your friend goes into battle
坐视不管
just isn't in your DNA.
和他一起去吧 安全回来就是了
Just get there and back in one piece.
这个嘛
About that.
你觉得我们能否借借超能力联合调查组的飞机
You think we could borrow the A.R.G.U.S. jet?
你以为自己在做什么
What the hell do you think that you're doing?
罗伊告诉你了
Roy told you?
罗伊和劳蕾尔告诉我了
Roy and Laurel.
他们俩认为你疯了
They both think that you're out of your mind.
至于我 这点我肯定
Me, I know it for sure.
我是为你这么做的
I'm doing this for you.
如果你父亲因为你的所为而死
If your father dies because of something that you've done,
你的灵魂会失去一小部分
There's a piece of you that will go missing
而你永远也找不回来
and you'll never be able to get it back.
这我能承受
That I can live with
但是你因为我而死 我就无法承受
but not you dying because of me.
我不会死的
I am not gonna die,
你认为自己能承受马尔科姆死的
and the only reason that you think you can live
唯一原因是
with Malcolm's death is because
你真的不知道
you don't really know
杀人是什么感觉
what it's like to take a life.
你是个好人 西娅
You're a good person, Thea.
我们的父母都因为我而死
Both of our parents are dead because of me.
而那种愧疚感
And that guilt..
是我必须承受的
tat's something that I have to live with.
但我不想你也去承受
I don't want that for you.
不 求你
No, please.
求你别走
Please just don't go.
我会尽快回来的
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我们有一架喷气机 正在星城上空盘旋
We got a Gulfstream spinning up at Starling City aviation.
我不能要求你和我一起去 狄格尔
I can't ask you to come with me, Diggle.
你没要求我 奥利弗
You didn't ask me, Oliver.
再说 你没飞机了
Besides, you don't own a jet anymore.
在1854年 我在维也纳遇到一个魔术师
In 1854, I encountered an illusionist in Vienna,
他很耀眼
and he was dazzling,
华丽
magnificent,
很强大
powerful,
然后将近半个世纪后
and then nearly half a century later,
我又偶然遇到了这个人
I stumbled upon this man again.
他憔悴
He was withered,
状况不佳
broken,
垂死
dying.
一个魔术师
You see, a magician
可以欺骗很多事情
can cheat many things
除了一样
except one.
别杀我
Please.
我曾经是你的骑士
I was your horseman.
让我再次为你狩猎
Let me hunt for you once more.
让我向你证明
Allow me to prove to you
我重生的忠诚
my reborn loyalty.
厄尔·萨赫尔 光荣地面对你的死亡
Al Sa-her, face your death with honor.
或者至少有点尊严
Or at least dignity.
求你别这么做
Please don't do this.
你必须为你的罪行付出代价
There is a price you must pay for your crimes
而这惩罚只能以痛苦和鲜血来衡量
that can only be measured in agony and blood,
但我并不会乐在其中
but know I will take no pleasure in this.
把他带走
Take him away.
不要
No.
不 不 不要
No! No! No!
不会吧...
Shut... up.
这真是梵高的...
Is this an actual Van Gogh--
荷兰黄金时代绘画大♥师♥ 与梵高齐名
这实际上是维米尔的
It's a Vermeer actually.
我用那些画换回了我在星城博物馆的藏品
I rotate the paintings out here with my collection at Starling Museum.
我这个月不知怎的非常喜欢荷兰画家
Yeah. I'm really into the Dutch masters this month for some reason.
你非常迷人
You're very attractive.
我是说 它们很迷人
I mean, they are.
你是对的
You were right.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表