剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我受伤了
I was hurt.
然后
And...
为了救我 奥利
to save me, Ollie...
不得不接受拉斯的要求 加入♥联♥盟
had to accept Ra's offer to join the league.
天呐
Oh, my God.
西娅
Thea...
我试过阻止他
I tried to stop him.
但没成功
I--I couldn't, and...
他现在已经变成另一个人了
now he's become someone else.
我跟你在一起时能忘记所有烦恼
Everything just slips away when I'm with you.
我明白
I understand that.
但是
But?
有不好的事发生时 你的第一反应就是逃离
When bad things happen, your go-to move is to bolt.
离开星城
To get out of Starling.
我觉得这次的事
I don't think this is something
你逃离不了
you can run away from.
我不是逃离
I'm not running away.
我是来找你
Running to you.
你不想让我这样吗
Do you not want me to?
我唯一希望的
The only thing that I want
就是让你好
is what's best for you.
你总是这样
You always have.
过来
Come here.
我不敢相信他要娶她
I can't believe he's going to marry her.
你应该担心的是我们怎么活着出去
You should worry more about getting out of here alive.
我们真的有可能出去吗
Is that even a remote possibility?
就知道没有
Didn't think so.
我们不会死在这的
We aren't going to die here.
奥利弗不会让这事发生的
Oliver would never let that happen.
他已经让我们被关起来了
He let this happen.
我要跟拉斯谈谈
沃伊夫·厄尔·高福要求见你
Wareeth Al Ghul commands your presence.
退下吧
Leave us.
大家还好吗
Is everyone ok?
就好像你还关心似的
Like you give a damn!
-马尔科姆没跟你们说吗 -说了
- Didn't Malcolm speak to you? - He did.
是你计划了把我妻子绑走
So was a part of your plan to leave my daughter alone
然后把我女儿一个人留在那吗
when you kidnapped my wife?
我得做些事
I had to do something
来证明我对拉斯的忠诚
to prove my loyalty to Ra's.
那就绑走莱拉 这是你的主意吗 奥利弗
So taking Lyla? That was your idea, Oliver?
当着我女儿的面
In front of our daughter?!
是的 你见过塔苏了
Yes. You met Tatsu.
跟她有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
塔苏告诉我
Tatsu told me...
为了打败拉斯
that in order to beat Ra's,
我必须要牺牲
I would have to sacrifice
所有对我来说最珍贵的东西
all of the things in my life that I hold most precious.
其中包括我跟你的友情
And your friendship is on that list.
奥利弗 你不仅破坏了我们的友情
Oliver, you didn't just... lose my friendship.
你还失去了我的信任
You lost my trust.
失去了我对你的尊重
You lost my respect.
怎么了
What?!
拉斯要求把这个人带回去
Ra's demands that we return
跟他的朋友们关到一起
this man to his friends.
把解药给我们
Give us the cure.
你们俩真是隆重登场啊
You boys make quite the entrance.
解药 快拿出来
The cure! Now!
中国人有我们国家的大量国债
The Chinese own enough of our national debt
足以瘫痪我们的经济
to decimate our economy,
而且都不用费一枪一弹
And all without firing a shot.
或者 他们可以用
Or, they could destroy us
历史上最大规模的军队打垮我们
with the largest army in human history.
够了
Enough!
我儿子需要解药
My son needs your cure.
你凭什么认为...
What makes you think--
下一枪就会打你的头
The next one goes in your head.
看见那边的保险柜了吗
You see that safe over there?
密♥码♥是4587
The passcode is 4587.
解药要皮下注射
He'll have to deliver the cure subcutaneously,
要严格按照我给你的比例
in the exact ratio I give you.
你最好写下来
You may want to write this down.
你不需要告诉我们
You don't need to tell us.
你要跟我们一起走
You're coming with us.
这真漂亮
This is so beautiful...
也很危险
and yet so dangerous.
就像它的前任主人一样
Much like its former owner.
萨拉布之前的爱人
Sarab's former love,
现在成了我的囚犯
who's now my prisoner,
还有厄尔·莎菲尔之前的朋友们
along with Al Sah-him's former friends.
你看 他们的背叛都能被预料到
You see, their treachery was anticipated.
可你的背叛 厄尔·萨赫尔 太让人失望了
Yours, however, Al Sa-Her, is disappointing.
因为我以为你会更加忠诚
Because I expected more loyalty
尤其是我还救了你的女儿
from a man whose daughter I saved.
上次我戴着锁链来到你面前
The last time I appeared before you in chains,
我向你献上了我的忠诚
I offered my fealty,
现在我再次献上我的忠诚
and I am here to offer it again.
那时你没东西献给我
You had nothing to offer then,
现在依然如此
and you have nothing to offer now.
我知道是谁
I have the name of the person
把你出♥卖♥♥♥给厄尔·莎菲尔的朋友
who betrayed you to Al Sah-him's friends.
不是马赛欧·山城
It wasn't Maseo Yamashiro.
而是奥利弗·奎恩
It was Oliver Queen.
他一直都在骗你
He's been lying to you all along.
怎么回事
What's this?
我很抱歉 奥利弗
I'm sorry, Oliver.
我的名字是厄尔·莎菲尔
My name is Al Sah-him.
梅林先生不那么认为
Not according to Mr. Merlyn here.
他说你由始至终都在骗我
You see, he claims that you've been deceiving me the entire time.
我为你杀了人
I have killed for you.
我已经斩断了和过去的所有牵绊
I have severed all ties to my past.
我伤害了奥利弗·奎恩的朋友
I have hurt people who were friends to Oliver Queen,
而且如果不是你阻止我
and if you hadn't have stopped me,
我就遵循你的命令把你女儿杀死了
I would have murdered your daughter at your command.
如果这些都是你精心设计的诡计呢
But what if this is all just part of your own elaborate ruse?
没有任何人与事等着我回去了
Then I will have nothing and no one to go home to.
奥利弗·奎恩已死
Oliver Queen is dead,
绿箭也不复存在了
and the Arrow is gone.
我们走着瞧
We shall see.
罗伊
Roy?
抱歉 我想找
Excuse me, I'm, uh, looking for--
杰森的朋友 我记得你
Jason's friend, yeah, I remember.
他说过你也许会过来
He said you probably would be stopping by.
我能跟他谈谈吗
Oh. Can I talk to him?
我不知道他在哪儿 他一小时前过来辞职了
I don't know where he is. He came in an hour ago to quit.
他让我把这个交给你
He, uh, said to give you this.
亲爱的西娅 我原本不可能走到今天的
Dear Thea, I wasn't supposed to make it this far.
我本该在监狱里终老或早已死去
I was supposed to end up in jail or dead by now.
但我遇见了你 你让我想成为
But then I met you, and you made me want to be the man
你眼中的那种男人
I saw through your eyes.
我现在只想报答你
And now all I want to do is give that back;
帮助你没有奥利弗 没有你父亲
help you be the person you can be without Oliver,
没有我 也能活得很好
without your father, and without me.
作一名逃犯
Living on the run from the police
这不是你该过的生活 西娅
isn't the life you deserve, Thea.
这不是奥利弗牺牲自己的目的
It's not what Oliver gave up his life for you to have.
无论我有什么遭遇
Whatever happens with me,
我都会永远爱你
I'll always love you.
另外 衣服多谢了
P.S.--thanks for the suit,
但我总觉得红色更适合你
but I always thought red was more your color, anyway.
奥利弗跟你说了什么
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表