剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
So what did Oliver say to you?
没什么值得提的
Nothing worth hearing.
你对奥利弗的看法是对的
You were right about Oliver.
我应该听你的
I should have listened to you.
我告诉你奥利弗的事情了 你该...
I told you about Oliver. You were supposed to--
我该怎么做 梅林先生
I was supposed to do what, Mr. Merlyn?
饶恕你吗
Grant you mercy?
我已经饶恕你了
I am.
因为这种死法♥会♥比我之前
Because this death will be a lot shorter
为你计划的死法干脆利落多了
than the one I had planned for you.
你...
You--
奥利弗 如果马尔科姆说的是真的
Oliver, if what Malcolm said is true,
如果你真的想做什么 现在是时候了
if you're going to do anything, now is the time!
厄尔·莎菲尔说这个女剑士打过疫苗
Al Sah-him has said that the swordswoman is inoculated,
把她带去别的房♥间
so you can take her to another chamber.
不 奥利弗
No! Oliver!
奥利弗 我们那么相信你
Oliver, we believed in you!
封闭房♥间
Seal the room.
你根本没有在听 奥利弗
You're not listening. Oliver!
看在上帝的份上
For the love of god!
不 奥利弗
No, Oliver!
你♥他♥妈♥的到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
拜托 你要把我们救出去
Come on, you got to get us out of here!
我们相信你
We trusted you.
你让我们相信你 我们相信你了
You asked us to trust you and we trusted you!
别这么做 奥利弗
Don't do this! Oliver!
塔苏
Tatsu.
这里有解药 他知道如何配制
There's a cure, and he knows how to administer it.
帮下忙
A little help.
马赛欧
Maseo...
他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing.
解药 他现在就需要
The cure, he needs it now!
绍夫他
绍夫他
他已经走了
绍夫
Akio!
拜托醒一醒
Please wake up.
拜托醒过来
Please wake up!
在他暴露的那一瞬间他就已经死了
He was dead the moment he was exposed.
但是你说...
But you said...
根本没有解药
That there is no cure.
那这他妈的到底是什么
Then what the hell is that?!
胰岛素
Insulin.
我有糖尿病
I'm diabetic.
我想感谢你把我带到这里来
I want to thank you for bringing me here.
想要把你们全都抓起来要花好几周的时间
It would have taken us weeks to track you all down.
而且我真的很讨厌漏网之鱼
And I do so hate loose ends.
你是沃伊夫·厄尔·高福
You are Wareeth Al Ghul,
恶魔的继承人
Heir to the demon.
今晚结束之前
Before the night is over,
你就会变成艾滨·厄尔·高福
you will be Ibn Al Ghul.
恶魔的儿子
Son of the demon.
没有任何誓言和盟约
There is no vow more sacred,
比男人和女人之间的誓约
nor covenant more holy
更加神圣不可侵犯
than the one between man and woman.
经过这个仪式
With this ceremony,
你们的灵魂会被绑定
your souls are bound together,
永远不可分开
forever joined.
你们永远都不会自♥由♥
You will never be free.
你们永远都是
You will always be held captive
对方爱的俘虏
By your love for each other.
继续
Continue.
我很抱歉 费利西蒂 对于这一切
I'm sorry, Felicity, for everything.
你不必说抱歉 约翰
You don't have to be sorry for anything, John.
为你们的结合
And for the shared life...
我很高兴认识你
I'm glad to have known you.
我们献上祝福
We offer blessings.
结合吧
结合已完成
The union is sealed.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表